Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 08-08-2007, 04:11 PM  
Kind of a mod

***OFFICIAL HBO Hard Knocks Thread***

NFL.com Bonus Video
Hosted Video Streams
No download required, and you can watch any time!

Single-Episode Torrents
Custom DVD Torrents
To use these, download and install ImgBurn. Open the "MDS" file with ImgBurn. It's pretty self explanatory from there.
Special thanks go to (in no particular order) BigRedChief, MTG#10, drunkie, penguinz, Tribal Warfare, C-Mac, morphius, GoChiefs, and allen_kcCard for providing links for this thread.

Last edited by DaFace; 09-11-2007 at 10:44 AM..
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-05-2007, 09:28 PM   #1171
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demonpenz
Kelli croyle is hot but jeez get a grip. On the olathe ford commercial she looks just alittle better than the watsons girl circa 96
I got to talk to her and Brodie tonight. She's one skinny women. Really nice though and a great sense of humor. Boomer was showing Croyle and his wife a site dissing their engagment and cracking up. She is most defintely not a airhead bimbo trophy wife. She's got some brains in that smoking bid.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-05-2007, 09:31 PM   #1172

Quote:
Originally Posted by trndobrd
Where was Mrs. Croyle tonight?
At the Boomer Grisby radio show. See my post above this one.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-05-2007, 09:31 PM   #1173
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by htismaqe
Gunther is about 11 cards short of a full deck.
Yeah, the part where he was all "HURF DURF I GOT TOBACCY JUICE ON MY SHEET" was a little...
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-05-2007, 09:32 PM   #1174
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedChief
Boomer has a radio show? AWESOME! Who's hosting it?
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-05-2007, 09:34 PM   #1175

Quote:
I told Boomer that all we Chief fans want to see this season is to see Brodie and Tony G's wifes jumping up and down cheering in slow motion this season. He said........ I'd Tivo that.
Old 09-05-2007, 09:34 PM   #1176

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOATSE
Boomer has a radio show? AWESOME! Who's hosting it?
Spammer
Old 09-05-2007, 09:36 PM   #1177

Making chicken salad out of chicken shit!...That hit it on the head...Printers was the most exciting QB...and with the most physical talent...oh well...Let's go Huard! Re-live your better UW days...
Paul Palmer is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Paul Palmer is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 09-05-2007, 09:37 PM   #1178
Champs!

Quote:
I told Boomer that all we Chief fans want to see this season is to see Brodie and Tony G's wifes jumping up and down cheering in slow motion this season. He said........ I'd Tivo that.
Aw hell, I'd put it real super slo-motion, and leave the "repeat" button on.
Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-05-2007, 09:38 PM   #1179
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Palmer
Making chicken salad out of chicken shit!...That hit it on the head...Printers was the most exciting QB...and with the most physical talent...oh well...Let's go Huard! Re-live your better UW days...
Wrong. U die.
ChiefaRoo is too fat/Omaha.ChiefaRoo is too fat/Omaha.ChiefaRoo is too fat/Omaha.ChiefaRoo is too fat/Omaha.ChiefaRoo is too fat/Omaha.ChiefaRoo is too fat/Omaha.ChiefaRoo is too fat/Omaha.ChiefaRoo is too fat/Omaha.ChiefaRoo is too fat/Omaha.ChiefaRoo is too fat/Omaha.ChiefaRoo is too fat/Omaha.
Old 09-05-2007, 09:39 PM   #1180
I'll be back.

As for the streaker...my guess is Dustin Colquitt. As soon as I get done capping the episode I'll post a screenshot, complete with poll, and it shall be voted on!!! WHO WAS THAT MASKED ASS?
Old 09-05-2007, 09:42 PM   #1181
I'll be back.

Bonus footage!

http://www.nfl.com/videos?videoId=09000d5d80213584
Old 09-05-2007, 09:45 PM   #1182
I'll be back.

Does anyone else think Larry's a shitty artist? I saw his Xbox on Jim Rome a few months ago and wasn't impressed. Tonight he was trying to paint Jim Brown and it looked pretty crappy.
Old 09-05-2007, 09:45 PM   #1183
__

Quote:
As for the streaker...my guess is Dustin Colquitt.
My guess as well.
Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-05-2007, 09:46 PM   #1184
PLAY GOOD FOOTBALL

Tank is like Bubba from Forrest Gump
L.A. Chieffan is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.L.A. Chieffan is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.L.A. Chieffan is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.L.A. Chieffan is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.L.A. Chieffan is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.L.A. Chieffan is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.L.A. Chieffan is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.L.A. Chieffan is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.L.A. Chieffan is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.L.A. Chieffan is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.L.A. Chieffan is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 09-05-2007, 09:47 PM   #1185

Quote:
As for the streaker...my guess is Dustin Colquitt. As soon as I get done capping the episode I'll post a screenshot, complete with poll, and it shall be voted on!!! WHO WAS THAT MASKED ASS?
How many white guys are on the team? It wasn't Boomer or a QB? Who's left?