Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 09-27-2021, 01:58 PM  
Beloved & Awesome CP Celebrity

Josh Gordon to Chiefs

DaKCMan AP has disabled reputation
Old 11-15-2021, 07:38 PM   #1171
Banned

Yeah, I'm a nutjob, but I thought about it.
What if we're sandbagging?
What if we have Gordon, we know we can use him, but it's a matter of time/place?
There's NO TAPE on the guy. We can do whatever we feel like...
I know, but it's a thought.
Braincase is too fat/Omaha.Braincase is too fat/Omaha.Braincase is too fat/Omaha.Braincase is too fat/Omaha.Braincase is too fat/Omaha.Braincase is too fat/Omaha.Braincase is too fat/Omaha.Braincase is too fat/Omaha.Braincase is too fat/Omaha.Braincase is too fat/Omaha.Braincase is too fat/Omaha.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2021, 07:41 PM   #1172
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by IA_Chiefs_fan View Post
What growth are you seeing?
Again - not a ton. It’s been slow going. But it’s there.

He’s looking a little bit quicker and his routes a little bit better (and more complicated). He’s looking more active and engaged with things like blocking.

He’s almost looking like a 2nd day draft pick in that you’re seeing extremely small growth in the margins that you hope allows him to eventually break out a bit. Ideally it would be by the playoffs but for many rookies you end up just having to wait until the following year.

He looks like a rookie 3rd/4th round pick from a run-first program far as his growth curve goes. It’s slow and frustrating but it’s there if you squint.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2021, 07:48 PM   #1173
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
Again - not a ton. It’s been slow going. But it’s there.

He’s looking a little bit quicker and his routes a little bit better (and more complicated). He’s looking more active and engaged with things like blocking.

He’s almost looking like a 2nd day draft pick in that you’re seeing extremely small growth in the margins that you hope allows him to eventually break out a bit. Ideally it would be by the playoffs but for many rookies you end up just having to wait until the following year.

He looks like a rookie 3rd/4th round pick from a run-first program far as his growth curve goes. It’s slow and frustrating but it’s there if you squint.
Cool, thanks for sharing.
IA_Chiefs_fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.IA_Chiefs_fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.IA_Chiefs_fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.IA_Chiefs_fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.IA_Chiefs_fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.IA_Chiefs_fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.IA_Chiefs_fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.IA_Chiefs_fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.IA_Chiefs_fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.IA_Chiefs_fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.IA_Chiefs_fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 11-15-2021, 09:02 PM   #1174
[b]Supporter[/b]

https://twitter.com/dwainmcfarland/s...35774184914944

If you are wondering why Josh Gordon hasn't been a thing yet for the Chiefs. Open rate versus single-man coverage: 14.3% (very bad)
Delano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 11-15-2021, 09:05 PM   #1175
Arrowhead Trail of Tears

Quote:
Originally Posted by Braincase View Post
What if we have Gordon, we know we can use him, but it's a matter of time/place?
This has been my theory as well
TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-15-2021, 09:07 PM   #1176
Banned

Look at his numbers from 2017 on they are pretty much the same as Robinson's think you all are looking for 2013 Gordon. That's done
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-15-2021, 09:15 PM   #1177
In Search of a Life

Trying to keep my hopes up.

Knowing Reid it's possible he's just getting him used to routes. Knowing mahomes it's possible he needs to build chemistry for the scramble drill.

For now, it's good to see he's been a great teammate. I still feel like he could and should play Pringles role, but do it better.
chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-15-2021, 09:24 PM   #1178
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Braincase View Post
The issue I have with this is the wear and tear on Kelce and Reek. We lose one of them and we're in a world of hurt.
mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-15-2021, 09:27 PM   #1179
Colorado Chief Fan

I think they are hiding him for the Cowboys game.

I predict 3 for 63 and a TD!
chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2021, 10:35 PM   #1180
Washo

I'm not sure....

Gordon is on the bottom and runs a 10 yard out pattern. He is technically open. If Mahomes leads him towards the sideline the defender has no chance. Instead he dumps to Kelce for a short gain.

I have seen this a few times where Gordon is open or can be passed open. But he either isn't the first option or Mahomes just doesn't have the trust with him yet. Yesterday was the second game in a row with 30+ snaps. He is clearly taking snaps from Robinson.
Phoneix is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutPhoneix is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutPhoneix is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutPhoneix is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutPhoneix is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutPhoneix is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutPhoneix is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutPhoneix is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutPhoneix is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutPhoneix is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutPhoneix is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
Old 11-15-2021, 10:39 PM   #1181
Thank you

WE'RE SAVING HIM FOR THE SUPER BOWL!!!!!
carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2021, 06:33 PM   #1182
Cheat Death

We can all finally agree that this guy sucks right now, right?
KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-21-2021, 06:35 PM   #1183
My Mamma Says

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCUnited View Post
We can all finally agree that this guy sucks right now, right?
Used up... done..
Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-21-2021, 06:42 PM   #1184
Veteran

Coming out of the bye will be the last chance. Either they install something for him then or what we've seen is all we will see.
Cornstock 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliCornstock 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliCornstock 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliCornstock 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliCornstock 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliCornstock 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliCornstock 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliCornstock 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliCornstock 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliCornstock 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliCornstock 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 11-21-2021, 06:43 PM   #1185
Veteran

I think the rapport just isn't there and Mahomes overlooks him. Oh well.
Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.