Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 10-19-2021, 01:55 PM  
Banned!

***Official 2021-2022 NBA Thread***

Season tips off tonight! LET'S GOOOOO!!!!
Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-29-2022, 09:18 PM   #1156
Cheat Death

Questionable possessions by Miami to end it
KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-29-2022, 09:19 PM   #1157
Perpetual Mediocrity

Quote:
Originally Posted by lcarus View Post
Yeah I'm sure if Butler could do it over he would've taken that one to the basket.
I think the drive would have been a better choice but I can't complain much about an open three either. Sometimes they don't fall.

In any case, the Celtics were the far better team in that series (and this game). This will make for a more interesting Finals.
KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 05-29-2022, 09:24 PM   #1158
The man you could post like.

Unless the Warriors get some major injuries they're kicking the shit out of these Celtics.
Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-29-2022, 09:26 PM   #1159
Please squeeze

This is going to be a good Finals but I like GS in 6 or 7
dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-29-2022, 09:27 PM   #1160
The Beast Inside Your Head

Great game and series! Kind-of a throwback except all the hugging shit at the end.
BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-29-2022, 09:28 PM   #1161
MVP

**** THE CELTICS!!!!!!
ARROW2 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.ARROW2 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.ARROW2 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.ARROW2 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.ARROW2 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.ARROW2 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.ARROW2 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.ARROW2 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.ARROW2 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.ARROW2 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.ARROW2 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 05-29-2022, 09:31 PM   #1162
Please squeeze

The Celtics have played GS tough the last few seasons in the regular season so this won't be a blowout.
dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-29-2022, 09:33 PM   #1163
I Like The Kansas City Chiefs

Warriors in 6
smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-29-2022, 09:38 PM   #1164
Debunking your bullshit

I watch the NBA a bit but not as closely as I used to.
When did they put in a rule that you can take away a made basket because the shooter was out of bounds way after the play ended and play has resumed?
That was weird.
cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-29-2022, 09:41 PM   #1165
Perpetual Mediocrity

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirk digler View Post
This is going to be a good Finals but I like GS in 6 or 7
I'd go Warriors in 6. This is easily the weakest version of the Curry/Klay/Draymond Warriors they've had in the championship era (2014-now) and from a pure basketball perspective the Celtics are right there in talent level, but the Celtics are too inexperienced to make me fully believe in them. Celtics should have won this Heat series in 5 games and they were a Jimmy Butler open three away from choking out in 7. I'll trust the team that's done it before.
KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 05-29-2022, 09:42 PM   #1166
Please squeeze

Quote:
Originally Posted by cosmo20002 View Post
When did they put in a rule that you can take away a made basket because the shooter was out of bounds way after the play ended and play has resumed?
That was weird.
I know they review 3 pt shots to see if the foot is on the line and have been doing that for a long time. Can't tell you when exactly though.
Old 05-29-2022, 09:43 PM   #1167
Perpetual Mediocrity

Quote:
Originally Posted by cosmo20002 View Post
That was weird.
It happened to the Raptors at a playoff game I was at 5 or 6 years ago (taking away a three like a minute after the play because a guy stepped out of bounds during it) At the time, I had no idea you could do it either. Not sure when that became a rule.
Old 05-29-2022, 09:51 PM   #1168
Perpetual Mediocrity

https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com...a-predictions/

538 has the Celtics as a significant favorite fwiw.

The betting odds that have just come out have the Warriors as -160 favorites though
Old 05-29-2022, 09:54 PM   #1169
The man you could post like.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KC_Connection View Post
https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com...a-predictions/

538 has the Celtics as a significant favorite fwiw.

The betting odds that have just come out have the Warriors as -160 favorites though
Huh. That seems batshit to me.
Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-29-2022, 10:00 PM   #1170
Perpetual Mediocrity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superturtle View Post
Huh. That seems batshit to me.
Their system loves Tatum, Brown and Smart (as it honestly should, they are tremendous two way players) and doesn't like Klay (which I am much more skeptical of considering how he tends to go off for these 8+ 3PTM games in huge games).