Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 09-27-2021, 01:58 PM  
Beloved & Awesome CP Celebrity

Josh Gordon to Chiefs

DaKCMan AP has disabled reputation
Old 11-15-2021, 01:18 PM   #1156
Needs more middle fingers

Chiefs coach Andy Reid has told Josh Gordon "to be patient because it's going to happen."

Obviously, Reid's words leave some room for interpretation but the coach also said it's only a matter of time before Josh Gordon is a productive part of the Chiefs' offense. It's clear that Reid intends for Gordon to become more involved at some point. When or how that happens remains to be seen. Gordon has four targets and one catch in his time with Kansas City. He can be left on waiver wires for now but his usage is worth monitoring going forward.

https://www.nbcsportsedge.com/footba...74/josh-gordon
ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-15-2021, 01:23 PM   #1157
In Search of a Life

It’s totally understandable why a guy that hasn’t played football in a while while trying to learn a new complicated offense has taken some time.

I fully expect his role to grow.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-15-2021, 01:29 PM   #1158
Veteran

Josh Gordon - 33 snaps last night (46%) https://chiefswire.usatoday.com/2021...n-josh-gordon/

Side note - Nick Bolton - 19 defensive snaps (35%)
Wilson8 would the whole thing.Wilson8 would the whole thing.Wilson8 would the whole thing.Wilson8 would the whole thing.Wilson8 would the whole thing.Wilson8 would the whole thing.Wilson8 would the whole thing.Wilson8 would the whole thing.Wilson8 would the whole thing.Wilson8 would the whole thing.Wilson8 would the whole thing.
Old 11-15-2021, 01:32 PM   #1159
You gotta kill a few people

We've got basically two more months of regular season games on the schedule. Plenty of time for Gordon to work himself in.
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2021, 01:32 PM   #1160
You Sweetie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilson8 View Post
Josh Gordon - 33 snaps last night (46%) https://chiefswire.usatoday.com/2021...n-josh-gordon/

I have him down for 5 rec for 500 yards receiving vs Dallas later on in the week!
Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2021, 01:33 PM   #1161
I'll be back.

The Nick Bolton snap count doesn't mean anything. Chiefs were in the dime package most of the night.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-15-2021, 01:34 PM   #1162
You Sweetie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
The Nick Bolton snap count doesn't mean anything. Chiefs were in the dime package most of the night.
HELL YEAH SWEETIE!
Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-15-2021, 02:02 PM   #1163
Mahomes Fanboi

I wonder if Gordon is dropping passes in practice.

If I recall correctly....
his stats are:

1 catch 11 yards (on a WTF ball that may not even been intended for him).

2 drops.

1 whiff in the end zone that then doinks off someone else for an INT.
Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-15-2021, 04:38 PM   #1164
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
It means that Spags still does not recognize that gay would be 100% better in that role. Also no one could ever convince me that watts couldn’t out play Sorensen.
MGRS13 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.MGRS13 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.MGRS13 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.MGRS13 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.MGRS13 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.MGRS13 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.MGRS13 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.MGRS13 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.MGRS13 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.MGRS13 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.MGRS13 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 11-15-2021, 04:41 PM   #1165
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
It’s totally understandable why a guy that hasn’t played football in a while while trying to learn a new complicated offense has taken some time.

I fully expect his role to grow.
He's looking just a little bit better every week.

Don't get me wrong, the process has taken a hell of a lot longer than I figured given that his skill-set is one that I would've expected to age pretty well (good frame, good body control, willing to play physical).

But I do think I see growth, slow as it may be. I think there's still a chance he contributes.

But really, I think Pringle's the guy that's going to have to stand up the most here. And when given a chance, he almost always has. I think that's the guy we need to be a true X with Gordon evolving into a pretty good possession receiver.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2021, 04:48 PM   #1166
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
He's looking just a little bit better every week.

Don't get me wrong, the process has taken a hell of a lot longer than I figured given that his skill-set is one that I would've expected to age pretty well (good frame, good body control, willing to play physical).

But I do think I see growth, slow as it may be. I think there's still a chance he contributes.

But really, I think Pringle's the guy that's going to have to stand up the most here. And when given a chance, he almost always has. I think that's the guy we need to be a true X with Gordon evolving into a pretty good possession receiver.
What growth are you seeing?
IA_Chiefs_fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.IA_Chiefs_fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.IA_Chiefs_fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.IA_Chiefs_fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.IA_Chiefs_fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.IA_Chiefs_fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.IA_Chiefs_fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.IA_Chiefs_fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.IA_Chiefs_fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.IA_Chiefs_fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.IA_Chiefs_fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 11-15-2021, 04:50 PM   #1167
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simply Red View Post
HELL YEAH SWEETIE!
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-15-2021, 06:36 PM   #1168
best in the biz

I think he ends up having an impact in the latter part of the season.
stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-15-2021, 06:59 PM   #1169
pie is never free

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilson8 View Post

They're starting to throw him out there, 15 just needs to give him a chance now... don't force it but also kinda hurry up, Patrick
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-15-2021, 07:08 PM   #1170
SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

No targets last night, and to be fair Hill/Kelce/Darrel were getting almost everything

Andy is gonna have to dial him up specifically if he’s going to make multiple catches
pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.