Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-25-2024, 09:24 PM  
Tossed Salad & Scrambled Eggs

*****The Xavier Worthy Thread*****

More to come!

Last edited by Dante84; 04-25-2024 at 10:29 PM..
Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-05-2024, 10:31 AM   #1141
Starter

I down voted your posts because the content was junk... Don't be so sensitive that you have to search for my posts stalker . I compared those two player's weight as they're considered small for WRs. Staying healthy is still a concern as well a beating press coverage. I wasn't trying to compare those two as far as skill set, but hey you do you and keep stalking playa.
Warrick has disabled reputation
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 4     Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2024, 10:32 AM   #1142
MVP

Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 2     Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2024, 01:24 PM   #1143
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiefsFanatic View Post
I always try to be respectful, so I will say that's like, your opinion, man.

Remember the play where Mahomes threw a jump pass to Hardman in Tennessee, and he literally split defenders, one of which was college track athlete Adore Jackson, and ran away from them like they were standing still?

At no time during his 40 did it appear that Worthy was running faster than Hardman's top speed on that play. Was he moving faster? Probably, but I have watched nearly every college snap Worthy has taken, and I never saw him do anything like that. I saw him run away from guys, but not like Hardman did on that play.

I am on record as wanting Worthy in the first (and several other big time receivers) and I think he is going to be great, and I think he is really fast, but he dropped weight and trained specifically to run a fast 40. It is the fastest 40 ever recorded at the combine, yet Worthy is probably not even in the top 5 for fastest players I have seen on a football field, and again, I have seen almost every snap Worthy took in college.

Bo Jackson, Prime, Darrell Green, Tyreek, Vick, and Randy Moss all looked faster, to me, on the football field. The "fast" guy whose speed kinda matches Worthy is Chris Johnson. He was very fast, but never looked like his 40 time should look.

Then there are guys that I don't really remember, but I know were fast, like Bob Hayes, Willie Gault, etc.
Worthy’s speed jumped off the screen to me watching him torch my Texas Tech guys the last few years. But I am more interested to see how he does for the Chiefs with route-running, awareness/ball tracking, and catching the ball when it’s there to be caught. These are fundamental aspects of the game that have been missing with guys like Hardman, MVS, Toney, & Skyy Moore.
DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2024, 01:55 PM   #1144
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRM08 View Post
Worthy’s speed jumped off the screen to me watching him torch my Texas Tech guys the last few years. But I am more interested to see how he does for the Chiefs with route-running, awareness/ball tracking, and catching the ball when it’s there to be caught. These are fundamental aspects of the game that have been missing with guys like Hardman, MVS, Toney, & Skyy Moore.
Yeah why are we worrying about his speed when we should be hoping he can catch the ball or run a decent route. He does either of those two things and our offense improves exponentially.
Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 05-05-2024, 03:20 PM   #1145
In Search of a Life

staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-05-2024, 03:31 PM   #1146
pie is never free

That does it, Wiley is already the Camp Heartthrob/swoons and vapors
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-05-2024, 03:50 PM   #1147
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRM08 View Post
Odds are 99.9999% against Worthy to be a Tyreek level player. I would just like to see him display better awareness on the field than guys like MVS, Hardman, Toney, and Skyy Moore.
Worthy may be a shade faster than Tyreek ever was but Tyreek is super quick as well as fast. They both can jump like grass hoppers and neither have the greatest hands.

I think Worthy's ceiling is he'll be our faster version of DeSean Jackson assuming he can become a exceptional route runner. Tyreek has that jitter quickness that I don't think can be matched. He's a unicorn in that way.
ThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2024, 04:25 PM   #1148
I'll be back.

Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 7 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2024, 04:31 PM   #1149
Kind of a mod

Damn. That's a fine looking trophy case.
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 6 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2024, 04:32 PM   #1150
In Search of a Life

staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-05-2024, 05:46 PM   #1151
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThyKingdomCome15 View Post
Worthy may be a shade faster than Tyreek ever was but Tyreek is super quick as well as fast. They both can jump like grass hoppers and neither have the greatest hands.

I think Worthy's ceiling is he'll be our faster version of DeSean Jackson assuming he can become a exceptional route runner. Tyreek has that jitter quickness that I don't think can be matched. He's a unicorn in that way.
I get the Tyreek comparison but besides weight, Xavier has better everything on paper. Taller, longer arms and hands, faster in every test and higher vert.

I think Tyreek just keeps more speed with pads on versus most fast skinny wideouts that run/test in their underwear.
Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2024, 07:14 PM   #1152
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
Boner alert.
Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 05-05-2024, 07:41 PM   #1153
In Mahomes I trust!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
BEHOLD! This is what you are joining! Give us MORE!
Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 05-05-2024, 07:52 PM   #1154
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiefsFanatic View Post
So, when you remember how fast Bo Jackson was, or Primetime, or Green, etc. you can't see them running in your mind?

Are you one of those people with no inner monolog?

Yeah, I can compare a memory to a video. Also, I can tell how fast I am driving without looking at the speedometer. I can match the passing of time, with distance traveled, and do a calculation of who was faster.

Also, if you read my comment carefully, I said that I feel like I have seen Tyreek run faster in pads. I didn't say I know for a fact, or imply that Tyreek actually was faster in pads.

If you watched the combine, and watched the 40 yard dash, do all of the players look like they are going the same speed to you? I don't really understand how you can't compare players speed during the 40 because they aren't running at the same time (or being simulcast)
I have an inner monologue, but I've never watched one speedster and thought wow he looks faster than another speedster when they aren't on the field together.
dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 05-05-2024, 08:03 PM   #1155
Champion Golfer Of The Year

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaFace View Post
Damn. That's a fine looking trophy case.
Hope “F-“ Clark has that case area climate controlled.
WilliamTheIrish has disabled reputation