Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 09-08-2020, 06:38 PM  
Veteran

2020 College Football

With many teams/conferences withdrawing from competition this year, it's going to be an interesting race to the top. My bold prediction? Army is the only team to play enough games to be eligible for a bowl and wins the National Championship by default.

Army shut out Middle Tennessee, Navy got destroyed by BYU, and Air Force is too scared to play anybody other than the other academies. Who'd you watch this weekend?

CFB-Week-1
Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 01-01-2021, 11:07 PM   #1141
Perpetual Mediocrity

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88 View Post
Manning threw 28 INT’s as a rookie, he didn’t begin his career expertly knowing how to read NFL defenses, JFC.
I’m aware that it took time for Peyton to become what he was. I’m afraid that still doesn’t make Lawrence any more likely to be able to read a defense like him.
KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 01-01-2021, 11:09 PM   #1142
Hockey Town

The way some people talk about Lawrence you'd think we were talking about Mac Jones.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-01-2021, 11:09 PM   #1143
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by KC_Connection View Post
I’m aware that it took time for Peyton to become what he was. I’m afraid that still doesn’t make Lawrence any more likely to be able to read a defense like him.
There’s literally nothing that warrants a prediction that he could be like Peyton in that regard.

Anybody pretending to know that is completely full of shit.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2021, 11:10 PM   #1144
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by srvy View Post

That's just asinine.
What is asinine? You think Allen and mahomes were anything close to #1 pick prospects? Mahomes became a generational player. He wasn't a generational prospect because he was a big risk. I love the guy but I'm not going to pretend he was remotely close to the prospect Trevor Lawrence was prior to the draft.
chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-01-2021, 11:10 PM   #1145
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mecca View Post
The way some people talk about Lawrence you'd think we were talking about Mac Jones.
Yea calling him a #1 overall pick an as safe as a QB prospect gets is just so insulting!

It’s almost as if some of you don’t actually read.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-01-2021, 11:11 PM   #1146
Please squeeze

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
But the majority of people weren’t calling Manning the second coming of Jesus Christ.
Just for the record I am not saying that. I am just saying he is the best QB prospect this year.
dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-01-2021, 11:11 PM   #1147
Hockey Town

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501 View Post
What is asinine? You think Allen and mahomes were anything close to #1 pick prospects? Mahomes became a generational player. He wasn't a generational prospect because he was a big risk. I love the guy but I'm not going to pretend he was remotely close to the prospect Trevor Lawrence was prior to the draft.
And here's where things change a prospect ranking and what they become isn't the same.

Tom Brady was a shit prospect..
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-01-2021, 11:11 PM   #1148
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirk digler View Post
Just for the record I am not saying that. I am just saying he is the best QB prospect this year.
Absolutely fair and I’ve said the same.

He’s be the best QB prospect most years.

But I think Burrow and Luck were both better prospects.

And he’s a great prospect because he’s VERY safe. Not because his ceiling is Mahomes level.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2021, 11:12 PM   #1149
Hockey Town

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
Yea calling him a #1 overall pick an as safe as a QB prospect gets is just so insulting!

It’s almost as if some of you don’t actually read.
I wasn't talking about you...
Old 01-01-2021, 11:12 PM   #1150
Perpetual Mediocrity

KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 01-01-2021, 11:12 PM   #1151
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Why does he need to? He has 100x the throwing ability and athleticism as Peyton does. Mahomes can't read a defense like peyton either. Nor does he ever have to. Not only that, but why would we even benchmark him against one of the best qbs in history? The appropriate comparison is Andrew luck, not Peyton.
chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-01-2021, 11:13 PM   #1152
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mecca View Post
I wasn't talking about you...
Ok my bad then.
Old 01-01-2021, 11:14 PM   #1153
Perpetual Mediocrity

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501 View Post
Why does he need to? He has 100x the throwing ability and athleticism as Peyton does. Mahomes can't read a defense like mahomes either. Nor does he ever have to. Not only that, but why would we even benchmark him against one of the best qbs in history? The appropriate comparison is Andrew luck, not Peyton.
I agree that he’s more similar to Luck than Manning, but I’d still take Luck coming out of college easily over Lawrence.
Old 01-01-2021, 11:14 PM   #1154
Hockey Town

Basically in a 20 year period Lawrence would go 1 17 or 18 times, that gets generational hype.
Old 01-01-2021, 11:14 PM   #1155
Three-Pat

Quote:
He’s not Andrew Luck. Not even close.
There are many who disagree with your assessment.
tredadda has disabled reputation