Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 02-26-2020, 10:28 PM  
MVP

***NON-POLITICAL COVID-19 Discussion Thread***

A couple of reminders...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bwana View Post
Once again, don't come in this thread with some kind of political agenda, or you will be shown the door. If you want to go that route, there is a thread about this in DC.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dartgod View Post
People, there is a lot of good information in this thread, let's try to keep the petty bickering to a minimum.

We all have varying opinions about the impact of this, the numbers, etc. We will all never agree with each other. But we can all keep it civil.

Thanks!

Click here for the original OP:

Spoiler!

Last edited by Bearcat; 03-25-2020 at 08:56 AM.. Reason: adding spoiler tag
JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 03-25-2020, 05:19 PM   #11251
Shit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donger View Post
But still testing enough to come back with 5,000 new cases a day. That's some pretty chilling math...
That was my point this morning...

Their daily deaths are still at 14. Since before noon.

We’re going over 250 today I’m betting
SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-25-2020, 05:19 PM   #11252
"You like to drink?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donger View Post

Wells Fargo, US Bank, Citi and JP Morgan Chase have all agreed to waive mortgage payments for people affected by the coronavirus. An additional 200 state charter banks and credit unions made similar commitments, he said.
Too big to fail banks.

The smaller banks probably won't be able to do this.. guess I'm hoping they moved mortgage notes off their books.
Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-25-2020, 05:20 PM   #11253
Rockin' yer FACE OFF!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiefZilla View Post
prayers for those with jury duty
Mine was cancelled. They basically closed the courthouse and held off all trials for like a month. It's gonna be hell when they open those floodgates...
InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-25-2020, 05:20 PM   #11254
Life is changing..

It's a little therapeutic to just blurt this shit out. I don't want to hijack the thread by any means, but this feels good.
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-25-2020, 05:31 PM   #11255
Kind of a mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by TLO View Post
It's a little therapeutic to just blurt this shit out. I don't want to hijack the thread by any means, but this feels good.
Out of curiosity, do you have a therapist? A good one can work wonders.
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-25-2020, 05:33 PM   #11256

Quote:
Sure, why not.

I'm 31.
I'm in the "slightly overweight" category, though I'm much closer to "normal" than "obese"
I live in the Midwest, about 45 miles north of KC.
I've smoked about a pack a day for 8 years. I've recently cut down to less than half a pack a day. (Might be why I'm a little extra anxious)
I take a variety of medications for anxiety and depression, and 1 medication for high triglyceride levels. (Vescepa - just a really potent fish oil)
I take propranolol for my anxiety, which has the added benifit of keeping my blood pressure and pulse in a very nice range. (Never been diagnosed with high blood pressure)
No diabetes.
No other medical conditions.
Key takeaways:

1.) .2% of all coronavirus deaths have been in your age range. And that's just looking at people who actually died, so it's basically .2% of the 4% of people who died after getting this. And remember in that number are a lot of people with underlying conditions. It's basically impossible for you to die from this.

2.) As far as United States goes, you live in nearly the ideal place. You are in the midwest, decently far from any major city (but not too far), and the closest one to you has documented a grand total of 50ish cases to date. (About .002% of it's population.) It's really unlikely you'll even catch this disease. Not that it will ultimately matter at all if you do.

Relax. You'll be fine.
wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2020, 05:33 PM   #11257
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by AustinChief View Post
I'm, the source for that was a bunch of posts on Facebook. That's some top notch journalism.

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk
And stock photos of ambulances!

This is what the ambulance might have looked like...
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-25-2020, 05:43 PM   #11258
Veteran

Garcetti is saying Los Angeles will be locked down for at least 2 months, and be prepared for longer. He doesn't sound optimistic at all.
chinaski Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.chinaski Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.chinaski Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.chinaski Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.chinaski Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.chinaski Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.chinaski Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.chinaski Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.chinaski Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.chinaski Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.chinaski Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 03-25-2020, 05:43 PM   #11259
Life is changing..

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaFace View Post
I do, but she's unfortunately not seeing patients in person right now. I am scheduled for a phone session with her because her office is apparently in the technology stone age.
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-25-2020, 05:44 PM   #11260
Life is changing..

Quote:
Originally Posted by chinaski View Post
Garcetti is saying Los Angeles will be locked down for at least 2 months, and be prepared for longer. He doesn't sound optimistic at all.
Old 03-25-2020, 05:47 PM   #11261
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaFace View Post
Out of curiosity, have you talked to your therapist yet about banning me from your SPACE EXPLORATION MAEGATHREAD?
SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 03-25-2020, 05:51 PM   #11262
Elway be drinkin' again

Quote:
Read it somewhere. Found it in my "git ur shizzle togehter" notes. kind of works I suppose.
We are all in this together. Breath deep.

Be totally empty,
embrace the tranquility of peace.
Watch the workings of all creation,
observe how endings become beginnings.”

All creatures in the universe
return to the point where they began.
Returning to the source is tranquility
meaning submitting to what is and what is to be
Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 03-25-2020, 05:51 PM   #11263
King Shit of **** Mountain

Quote:
oaklandhater just jihp.
Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-25-2020, 05:52 PM
DaneMcCloud
This message has been deleted by DaneMcCloud.
Old 03-25-2020, 05:55 PM   #11264

Quote:
At what point do people just pack up and move to a place with less hysterical people running the show?
wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-25-2020, 05:55 PM
TLO
This message has been deleted by TLO. Reason: nvm
Old 03-25-2020, 06:00 PM   #11265
Supporter

Quote:
The governor announced a 90 day forbearance on mortgages without any impact on credit for almost all banks.

They're really expecting us to get hit hard.
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.