Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 01-24-2023, 08:39 AM  
Veteran

BURROWHEAD: Bengals talking a lot of sh1ttttt

I love that are doing this. Probably not smart to poke the bear
Spoiler!

Last edited by Bearcat; 11-25-2023 at 10:41 AM..
NIUhuskies is not part of the Right 53.NIUhuskies is not part of the Right 53.NIUhuskies is not part of the Right 53.NIUhuskies is not part of the Right 53.NIUhuskies is not part of the Right 53.NIUhuskies is not part of the Right 53.NIUhuskies is not part of the Right 53.NIUhuskies is not part of the Right 53.NIUhuskies is not part of the Right 53.NIUhuskies is not part of the Right 53.NIUhuskies is not part of the Right 53.
Old 07-15-2023, 01:09 PM   #1111
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Raven View Post
Hello Chiefs Nation: Hoping you tolerate fans of other teams here. Just a quick intro: I'm a Ravens fan, but your Chiefs have always been my 2nd favorite team. Always root for you guys after my Ratbirds are done for the season. Great tradition, classy
knowledgeable fans and franchise, and I love that you haven't given in to the PC crap and have kept your nickname.

I'm not allowed to start new threads here yet, and the reason I've selected this discussion is that I live in Cincinnati (originally from the Washington DC area), and I have to tell you how obnoxious Bengals fans have been since they "arrived" with Burrow, Chase, etc.

No one around here gave a crap about this team a few years ago and now they're all "superfans". Lots of brand new items being worn, but also you'll still see hundreds of Carson Palmer jerseys worn to games, even after his trade request. You CANNOT discuss football intelligently with 99% of these Village Idiots.

Dumbest fans in sports. I wear a Ravens jersey every game day and invariably someone will come up and ask if I'm in town for the game; I have to explain that it's in Baltimore. And that "Who-Dey" is like nails on a chalkboard.

Anyway, looking forward to engaging with you good fans, and again, hope you don't mind vistors from the competiton.
What's your record for dicks sucked in one day?
rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2023, 01:12 PM   #1112
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by rfaulk34 View Post
What's your record for dicks sucked in one day?
Are you pretty confident you could beat it?
MVChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MVChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MVChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MVChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MVChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MVChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MVChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MVChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MVChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MVChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MVChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Thumbs Up 18 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2023, 01:15 PM   #1113
SuperChiefs

Quote:
Originally Posted by MVChiefFan View Post
Are you pretty confident you could beat it?
He's the record holder
FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 8 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2023, 01:34 PM   #1114
MVP

DERP DERP DERP I'M GOING TO SAY YOUR HOMOSEXUAL HAHAHA I GOT U SO GUD.

Dumbshits
saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2023, 02:27 PM   #1115
Supporter

Groan.

This just reminded me of the weekly onslaught of idiot fans that invade every week telling us how their team is going to beat the Kansas City Chiefs, also known as defending world champions and my favorite team.
notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-15-2023, 02:32 PM   #1116
Your mom

Quote:
Originally Posted by saphojunkie View Post

Dumbshits
Shut up pillowbiter
CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.
Thumbs Up 8 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2023, 04:58 PM   #1117
Bolton gonna knock you out

Quote:

Dumbshits
Are you completely sure of all parties involved being “men”?
Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-15-2023, 05:02 PM   #1118
Bolton gonna knock you out

Len Dawson

Bob Griese

John Failway

Only 3 quarterbacks in the history of the league have ever won a SB after losing their first. Joey Brrrrrrridesmaid will never win a SB. Mother Faulker, your team will NEVER WIN A SUPER BOWL!!
Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-15-2023, 05:47 PM   #1119
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor View Post
Len Dawson

Bob Griese

John Failway

Only 3 quarterbacks in the history of the league have ever won a SB after losing their first. Joey Brrrrrrridesmaid will never win a SB. Mother Faulker, your team will NEVER WIN A SUPER BOWL!!
Interesting. Might also help to list all the QBs that lost their first and never got back.
Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-15-2023, 05:58 PM   #1120
In Search of a Life

Quote:

Dumbshits
So stunning so brave.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-15-2023, 06:36 PM   #1121
You gotta kill a few people

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lzen View Post
Interesting. Might also help to list all the QBs that lost their first and never got back.
Just going off of memory:

Hurts (TBD)
Burrow
Garroppolo
Goff
Matt Ryan
Cam Newton
Kaepernick
Grossman
Delhomme
Kerry Collins
McNabb
McNair
Hasselbeck

That’s just going back to 2000-ish. My memory gets a little hazy before that point but Jim Kelly and Marino would have to be additions as well.
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-15-2023, 06:41 PM   #1122
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor View Post
Len Dawson

Bob Griese

John Failway

They'll win the next 2.

Have you had your turn getting your dick sucked by that new Ravens fan yet?
rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2023, 06:43 PM   #1123
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaVirus View Post
Just going off of memory:

Hurts (TBD)
Burrow
Garroppolo
Goff
Matt Ryan
Cam Newton
Kaepernick
Grossman
Delhomme
Kerry Collins
McNabb
McNair
Hasselbeck

That’s just going back to 2000-ish. My memory gets a little hazy before that point but Jim Kelly and Marino would have to be additions as well.
Ken Anderson...

Boomer Esiason...

Old 07-15-2023, 06:51 PM   #1124
Ultrabanned

Nvm
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-15-2023, 06:57 PM   #1125
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by rfaulk34 View Post
They'll win the next 2.

Have you had your turn getting your dick sucked by that new Ravens fan yet?
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.