Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-29-2022, 06:44 PM  
Tossed Salad & Scrambled Eggs

*****The Skyy Moore Thread*****

More to come!

Last edited by Dante84; 04-29-2022 at 09:51 PM..
Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-21-2022, 02:33 PM   #1111
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirk digler View Post
Not a real shock but I will put it on it being a short week and important game. I bet he will get alot more snaps this week.

I mean, that's literally what we've been saying all along.
Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2022, 02:36 PM   #1112
'Tis my eye!

The starters played a lot of snaps against the Chargers. The Chiefs were playing things close to the vest in a close game, I think. I mean look at Pacheco’s change in role and snap counts from week 1 to week 2.

This week looks like a better matchup to get some of the young guys involved.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-21-2022, 02:56 PM   #1113
MVP

#FreeSkyyMoore
JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-21-2022, 06:00 PM   #1114
Back-to-Back-to-Back.......

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla View Post
I mean, that's literally what we've been saying all along.
I don't understand the thought process though. Watson, JuJu and MVS all have the exact same experience in the Andy Reid offense. So saying its because hes a rookie should be effectively nullified. They are all rookies in this offense.
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-21-2022, 06:01 PM   #1115
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWillie View Post
I don't understand the thought process though. Watson, JuJu and MVS all have the exact same experience in the Andy Reid offense. So saying its because hes a rookie should be effectively nullified. They are all rookies in this offense.
Holy shit, you really are this ****ing stupid huh?
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2022, 06:02 PM   #1116
Needs more middle fingers

Quote:
You don't think that maybe players who've been in the NFL for a number of years would have an advanced understanding of NFL level concepts that a rookie wouldn't have?
ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-21-2022, 06:04 PM   #1117

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
Holy shit, you really are this ****ing stupid huh?
I'm not quite sure why you are such an angry fellow. You have alot of rage in your heart and despite being a grown man you constantly call people names. The lord would be disappointed with you. Please do as Christ would.
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-21-2022, 06:05 PM   #1118

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxing View Post
You don't think that maybe players who've been in the NFL for a number of years would have an advanced understanding of NFL level concepts that a rookie wouldn't have?
Yes and no. For example, MVS ran almost all basic routes in GB yet Skyy ran a full route tree in college.
Old 09-21-2022, 06:10 PM   #1119
Veteran

Quote:
Yes and no. For example, MVS ran almost all basic routes in GB yet Skyy ran a full route tree in college.
Big difference in college and pros
R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 09-21-2022, 06:15 PM   #1120
MVP

Quote:
Maybe this will be the game that Andy goes with your advance analytics and sits Mahomes because it's what "the numbers" say he should do.
raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 09-21-2022, 06:26 PM   #1121

Quote:
Originally Posted by raybec 4 View Post
Maybe this will be the game that Andy goes with your advance analytics and sits Mahomes because it's what "the numbers" say he should do.
I never said that. I speculated that a supercomputer that was devising a strategy may consider it in certain rare situations.
Old 09-21-2022, 06:34 PM   #1122
Why so serious?

Quote:
I never said that. I speculated that a supercomputer that was devising a strategy may consider it in certain rare situations.
You keep referring to the ‘supercomputer’ but I’m not sure you know what that means.
TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-21-2022, 06:42 PM   #1123

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwistedChief View Post
You keep referring to the ‘supercomputer’ but I’m not sure you know what that means.
Not sure why you are being snarky, but its not unusual for you. Quantum computing has helped make artifical intelligence more of a reality. Many simulations with many different variables are too complicated and time consuming for humans to complete. Thats where quantum computing (or supercomputers) come in. They have already helped solve no limit texas holdem. They can be applied to many other complex problems and decisions trees.
Old 09-21-2022, 07:01 PM   #1124
Why so serious?

Quote:
Not sure why you are being snarky, but its not unusual for you. Quantum computing has helped make artifical intelligence more of a reality. Many simulations with many different variables are too complicated and time consuming for humans to complete. Thats where quantum computing (or supercomputers) come in. They have already helped solve no limit texas holdem. They can be applied to many other complex problems and decisions trees.
Oh, thanks. I only work in financial markets at a leading quantitative firm which is basically ground zero for this sort of computing power and deep analytics. But I appreciate your helpful explanation.

My point was the “let’s bench Mahomes because we’ll benefit” theory isn’t something that requires 10 million nodes to be able to process. But you can continue to point to “supercomputers” as a crutch to support your asinine ideas and prove that you’re out of your depth.

Hope that was snarky enough for you.
TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-21-2022, 07:10 PM   #1125
Sometimes it's black and white

Quote:
I thought if there was any chance of Skyy seeing anything more than limited snaps, it might be because with so much turn over at WR, Andy/Patrick might have to run a simpler offense that would be easier for a rookie to learn.

But I didn't really think that.

I've been pretty consistent since the draft not to expect that much until next year.

Although I certainly expect him to get more than two snaps as the season goes on. And I would certainly be delighted to see him lighting it up sooner rather than later.
Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.