Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 06-27-2016, 11:23 AM  
Kind of a mod

Investing megathread extravaganza

A place to talk about investing stuff.

Last edited by DaFace; 02-19-2021 at 06:35 PM..
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-16-2021, 08:38 AM   #11086
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post
Everything is.

Except ADM, lew
AMC is rocking 34.65. Bitcoin taking a dump but my ADA is holding strong, as is Ethereum. My passively managed stuff is just doing whatever.
eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-16-2021, 08:43 AM   #11087
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by eDave View Post
AMC is rocking 34.65. Bitcoin taking a dump but my ADA is holding strong, as is Ethereum. My passively managed stuff is just doing whatever.
Yeah, All my active shit is just me messing around. Cheaper than gambling, but scratches that itch.

I just like to stack it on Lew.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-16-2021, 08:46 AM   #11088
Supporter

Whoop. Bunge is green now too...

It's much more fun if Lew is around for me to harass.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-16-2021, 08:58 AM   #11089
Mod Team

Quote:
Yeah, All my active shit is just me messing around. Cheaper than gambling, but scratches that itch.

I liked your AMD play as I showed you it did break out. I just showed you Best Buy point do I hoped you were in before or around there.

**** you!
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2021, 10:04 AM   #11090
Fish are scared of me

Quote:
Everything is.

Except ADM, lew
ILUS is up 24% today.

Lew , Should I take profit????? I'm up 42% on it in a week.
Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-16-2021, 10:18 AM   #11091
Mod Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin View Post
ILUS is up 24% today.

Lew , Should I take profit????? I'm up 42% on it in a week.
No, I’m a Big believer in penny stocks…..
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-16-2021, 10:22 AM   #11092
Fish are scared of me

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewdog View Post
Awesome! It's where fortunes are made and dreams come true.
Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-16-2021, 11:34 AM   #11093
Supporter

Quote:
I liked your AMD play as I showed you it did break out. I just showed you Best Buy point do I hoped you were in before or around there.

**** you!

A-D-M fool!

In all seriousness I’m too chicken shit to do any retail BB included.
Old 08-16-2021, 12:07 PM   #11094
Banned

Quote:

That's what my bitcoin entry was and it turned substantial.
eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-16-2021, 12:42 PM   #11095
MVP

GO CHIEFS!
SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2021, 05:32 PM   #11096
Veteran

Quote:
Penny stocks are fun sometimes. I was looking at NSAV a couple weeks ago when Hog brought it up. It wasn't tradeable on Ameritrade, so I didnt get it. Bought 100 bucks of KYNC instead.

Life is boring since I moved out of playing stocks and dumped almost all of my money into my non trading Vanguard account. I actually spend my time at work doing what I'm supposed to be doing.
rydogg58 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirydogg58 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirydogg58 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirydogg58 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirydogg58 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirydogg58 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirydogg58 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirydogg58 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirydogg58 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirydogg58 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirydogg58 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 08-16-2021, 05:45 PM   #11097
Mammoth penis

Penny stocks are safe and all, but your best bet as far as smart investing is in meme stocks.
MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-16-2021, 05:58 PM   #11098
Why so serious?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTG#10 View Post
The amount of hedgefund corruption and stock manipulation is even higher than I ever imagined. Retail traders finding more damning evidence than the SEC, that's pretty alarming. This shit is crazy.

https://www.reddit.com/r/amcstock/co...m_source=share
I come to this thread every few weeks for amusement and you never disappoint. Ever.
TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2021, 06:11 PM   #11099
Mammoth penis

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwistedChief View Post
I come to this thread every few weeks for amusement and you never disappoint. Ever.
Well I guess it's a good thing I put absolutely zero stock into your opinion or anything you have to say, no pun intended. It's pretty easy to pop in and shit on a link to a Reddit post without giving information why. What in that DD is inherently wrong? Seriously go through and debunk all of it, I'll be waiting with bated breath. Also when it does squeeze don't take your post quotes and my gloating personally.

Anyway, RBLX dropped over 10% today including AH from an overreaction to their earnings report. If it continues to drop tomorrow and gets anywhere near 70 I'm loading up!
MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-16-2021, 06:24 PM   #11100
Why so serious?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTG#10 View Post
Well I guess it's a good thing I put absolutely zero stock into your opinion or anything you have to say, no pun intended.
For a guy who feels the need to ask random people on a message board to value his truck, give him opinions on his deck, and get their thoughts on his retirement location, it seems entirely sensible that you would ignore the opinion from someone who works in the industry you purport to be an expert on given your deep dives in Reddit threads.
TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.