Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 02-05-2019, 03:24 PM  
In Search of a Life

2019 Free agency Thread

We don't really have one of these yet, so figured we could use this as a place to discuss potential free agent acquisitions and what we would like to look for them to bring in.

If any of you guys are interested, heres a good place to do some research.

https://overthecap.com/
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-17-2019, 07:32 AM   #11026
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by BryanBusby View Post
He's not a first round talent, but a lot of guys that aren't will be taken in the first. 50-50
Yea that’s why I said probably.

I wouldn’t hate him at 29 though by any means.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-17-2019, 07:35 AM   #11027
You Sweetie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mecca View Post
There has to be something to Clark, that shit is not going away and yea..

Also for the people talking WR..why are you not high on Paris Campbell that dude fits this offense.
Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
I like Campbell as well as many others, but he’s probably not a 1st round pick. If he somehow fell to the bottom of the 2nd I’d be all over it.
I like that guy - no doubt.

But you all know how it goes - it depends on who falls where, and when.

I feel like Deebo Samuel would be good because he'll fall.
Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-17-2019, 07:47 AM   #11028
MVP

With all the headaches of Hunt and Hill we aren't adding Frank Clark, are we? After his brushes, it'd be a very odd move.
nychief would the whole thing.nychief would the whole thing.nychief would the whole thing.nychief would the whole thing.nychief would the whole thing.nychief would the whole thing.nychief would the whole thing.nychief would the whole thing.nychief would the whole thing.nychief would the whole thing.nychief would the whole thing.
Old 04-17-2019, 07:49 AM   #11029
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Yea that’s why I said probably.

I wouldn’t hate him at 29 though by any means.
I think I'd be indifferent either way. Wouldn't be mad if they took him since I do like Campbell and wouldn't be mad if they waited since a lot of these guys are in one big group.
BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 04-17-2019, 08:02 AM   #11030
You Sweetie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nychief View Post
With all the headaches of Hunt and Hill we aren't adding Frank Clark, are we? After his brushes, it'd be a very odd move.
I don't think so, personally.
Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-17-2019, 08:07 AM   #11031
MONTANA #19

Granted, I never played above high school level, but some of the best pass rushers/blockers on our team were the biggest morons and douche bags off the field...however, on the field they were different people. I'd trust them with my life. I assume it's probably the same in the pros. Clark is 25, better than anything we can get in the second round (if the price really is a 2nd rounder), and even though he's going to want to get paid...WE ARE IN WIN NOW MODE! It's time to start making moves!....that's just my opinion, but I hope we do it (if it's for only a 2nd rounder)
arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2019, 09:11 AM   #11032
In Search of a Life

MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 04-17-2019, 09:11 AM   #11033
In Search of a Life

CB Sean Bunting from Central Michigan is also there on a visit today
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 04-17-2019, 09:12 AM   #11034
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE! View Post
CB Sean Bunting from Central Michigan is also there on a visit today
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-17-2019, 09:14 AM   #11035
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Is he good? I hardly know anything about him
Old 04-17-2019, 09:17 AM   #11036
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE! View Post
Is he good? I hardly know anything about him
some random dude on arrowhead pride made up his own metric system and listed him as in the top tier athletically with only one other guy and so people here seem to be really interested in him
TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2019, 09:21 AM   #11037
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by TambaBerry View Post
some random dude on arrowhead pride made up his own metric system and listed him as in the top tier athletically with only one other guy and so people here seem to be really interested in him
Ummm no. I’ve been on the Bunting bandwagon long before that and I even took him in the CP mock. Besides, that guy isn’t the only one that’s high on him. The Draft Network and Matt Miller are very high on him also and have been for months.
Old 04-17-2019, 09:21 AM   #11038
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by TambaBerry View Post
I see he is projected to be drafted in rounds 2-3. Maybe Veach will hold off on drafting a CB till round 2
Old 04-17-2019, 09:32 AM   #11039
MVP

Quote:
Ummm no. I’ve been on the Bunting bandwagon long before that and I even took him in the CP mock. Besides, that guy isn’t the only one that’s high on him. The Draft Network and Matt Miller are very high on him also and have been for months.
i just dont see where people get the love from
TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 04-17-2019, 09:32 AM   #11040
In Search of a Life