Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 09-12-2020, 08:47 PM  
SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

NFL Week 1 Sunday Games

First week of the season! The Chiefs already took care of business so it’s strictly evaluation and entertainment for Sunday.

What games are you most looking forward to? Game picks? Upsets?
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	7247F0C7-0F43-4B42-BF54-B58F0F9899E8.jpg
Views:	624
Size:	58.0 KB
ID:	121163  
pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-13-2020, 08:37 PM   #1066
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19 View Post
Now that’s one where I’m drawing the line if I’m Jerry.

Dak still hasn’t ever made a deep playoff run, and it’s approaching Kirk Cousins territory where there’s some bad blood brewing. Or they pay him WAY more than he’s worth up in Mahomes territory.

I’d let him walk.
If this year is another wet fart, I think they definitely let him go. If he wants that top dollar contract from Dallas in particular, he needs to win the NFC title at least. Otherwise, he will just have to get the big money contract from someone else in free agency like Cousins.
DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 09-13-2020, 08:38 PM   #1067
Going home eventually

Dak not helping his case. He has three solid wrs and a very good back. Solid OL and his brain works slow like Homer Simpson.
Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-13-2020, 08:38 PM   #1068
Champs!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19 View Post
Now that’s one where I’m drawing the line if I’m Jerry.

Dak still hasn’t ever made a deep playoff run, and it’s approaching Kirk Cousins territory where there’s some bad blood brewing. Or they pay him WAY more than he’s worth up in Mahomes territory.

I’d let him walk.
Honestly, no QB as of right now should be either making more than Mahomes in terms of overall value or by annual value.

None of them.
Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-13-2020, 08:38 PM   #1069
Hockey Town

Jaylon Smith is so good.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-13-2020, 08:41 PM   #1070
Andy Reid Supporter

If I’m Jerry I try to extend Dak to a 3 year deal with the 3rd year being a way out while I look for a new QB.

Dak is Alex Smith. It’s ridiculous he isn’t doing much better with all these weapons.
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2020, 08:41 PM   #1071
'Tis my eye!

I don’t see how they can pay Dak that kind of money.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2020, 08:42 PM   #1072
Changes pants while driving

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Roundup View Post
We had the fans that booed the showing of Unity too. Racists up there in KC.
People would have booed that shitass version of the national anthem before the Rams game if fans were there. Not unpatriotic either. She flat out butchered it. That sucked.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-13-2020, 08:42 PM   #1073
Baby Cry Cry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coach View Post
Honestly, no QB as of right now should be either making more than Mahomes in terms of overall value or by annual value.

None of them.
Honestly every qb in the league combined should make less than mahomes
St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.
Old 09-13-2020, 08:42 PM   #1074
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
If I’m Jerry I try to extend Dak to a 3 year deal with the 3rd year being a way out while I look for a new QB.

Dak is Alex Smith. It’s ridiculous he isn’t doing much better with all these weapons.
It’s ridiculous to think he’s worth that kind of money on a team that’s clearly driven by Zeke.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-13-2020, 08:45 PM   #1075
Hockey Town

The Cowboys weapons are to the point if you don't look good there you just suck.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-13-2020, 08:46 PM   #1076
Forever Royal

That was dumb.
mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 09-13-2020, 08:46 PM   #1077
Supporter

Whoopsie
mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-13-2020, 08:46 PM   #1078
21st Century Schizoid Fan

WTF
siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-13-2020, 08:46 PM   #1079
'Tis my eye!

McCarthy dumb.
Old 09-13-2020, 08:46 PM   #1080

That was a bold move. Surprised McCarthy of all people did that. Passed on a tie to go for it on 4th down.
tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.