Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-23-2019, 11:30 AM  
In Search of a Life

Frank Clark to KC!

MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 04-23-2019, 04:35 PM   #1051
MVP

guys, when you watch Clark's highlights...I mean...he does things I've seen only very rarely, and he does them as a habit.

That 'throwing the LT' at the QB thing? He did that like half a dozen times last season. Once against Fisher. I don't know that I've seen a DE do that since like...shit, I don't know. I mean not as a like...facet of his play. This guy's ridiculous.
Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-23-2019, 04:36 PM   #1052
bite me

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwistedChief View Post
And Eric Fisher has ahead of Mitchell Schwartz...
Eric Fisher has Mitchell Schwartz's head?
old_geezer has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.old_geezer has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.old_geezer has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.old_geezer has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.old_geezer has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.old_geezer has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.old_geezer has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.old_geezer has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.old_geezer has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.old_geezer has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.old_geezer has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 04-23-2019, 04:36 PM   #1053
Why so serious?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Meck View Post

HOLY SHIT LOL
In fairness, Dee Ford's first step was epic and he was DT-ish speed rushing off the corner. I like the addition but if we watch a highlight video of Ford he looks like LT in Tecmo Super Bowl. It's that good.

I'm still super excited about Clark though.
TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2019, 04:37 PM   #1054
The man you could post like.

Quote:
guys, when you watch Clark's highlights...I mean...he does things I've seen only very rarely, and he does them as a habit.

That 'throwing the LT' at the QB thing? He did that like half a dozen times last season. Once against Fisher. I don't know that I've seen a DE do that since like...shit, I don't know. I mean not as a like...facet of his play. This guy's ridiculous.
Yeah, I see interior DL do it from time to time. I remember vividly Mack posterized Fisher with a vicious stiff arm one time, but that's the only time I remember an EDGE doing it.
Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-23-2019, 04:37 PM   #1055
MVP

I had to quit reading this thread after three pages, some of you have completely lost your ****ing minds.
OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2019, 04:38 PM   #1056
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwistedChief View Post
In fairness, Dee Ford's first step was epic and he was DT-ish speed rushing off the corner. I like the addition but if we watch a highlight video of Ford he looks like LT in Tecmo Super Bowl. It's that good.

I'm still super excited about Clark though.
I know, and maybe it's just because I watched DT his whole career (and knew him personally a little) Ford just always seemed a pale imitation. And all the injury problems, and the lack of football awareness, etc.

Good player, but not worth paying him what he's getting. Too one dimensional, and not on the field enough.

****ing Clark, though. He's a BEAST.
Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-23-2019, 04:38 PM   #1057
Go Beavers!

Quote:

He's got really good leverage. Watch his game against Oakland last year. I am pretty sure Derek Carr isn't very happy today.
Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 04-23-2019, 04:39 PM   #1058
MVP

Looks like Hill's situation bought KC another year of cheap labor. I would imagine they might franchise him next year...Watkins is gone without a significant restructure.

Chiefs got better today...and are obviously in "SB or bust" mode. They still have 3 picks in the top 85. Fans cant say they didn't try.

Not a fan of team building through expensive FAs (Watkins, Hitchens, Mathieu, Clark) but Mahomes allows for it for a few more years.

I hope Veach can now show some discipline and trust their draft board...keep the picks they have left.
BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-23-2019, 04:40 PM   #1059
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

I’m thrilled. Huge upgrade over the dream crusher.
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-23-2019, 04:40 PM   #1060
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superturtle View Post
Yeah, I see interior DL do it from time to time. I remember vividly Mack posterized Fisher with a vicious stiff arm one time, but that's the only time I remember an EDGE doing it.
Sure, I've seen it inside. but from an EDGE? I've seen bull rushers shove guys into the pocket, but he ****ing throws guys! LOL

holy shit, man. He and Jones next to each other? F********CK.
Old 04-23-2019, 04:41 PM   #1061
MVP

These Clark highlights look a hell of a lot like prime Justin Houston.
saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-23-2019, 04:42 PM   #1062
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frosty View Post
He's got really good leverage. Watch his game against Oakland last year. I am pretty sure Derek Carr isn't very happy today.
dude, for real. Great leverage and that pop on the snap? ****ing violent, man. AND then he's got wheels, too.

If you wanted an attitude change up front, you just got one.
The post by jonzie04 is hidden due to low votes. Click expand to view it.
Old 04-23-2019, 04:43 PM   #1064
testing ... 1, 2, 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackOp View Post
Looks like Hill's situation bought KC another year of cheap labor. I would imagine they might franchise him next year...Watkins is gone without a significant restructure.

Chiefs got better today...and are obviously in "SB or bust" mode. They still have 3 picks in the top 85. Fans cant say they didn't try.

Not a fan of team building through expensive FAs (Watkins, Hitchens, Mathieu, Clark) but Mahomes allows for it for a few more years.

I hope Veach can now show some discipline and trust their draft board...keep the picks they have left.
Okay ... no problem there.

But what about the metaphysical, misunderstood, internal energies that separate humans from sandstone substrate and cause vastly disparate expectations among non-believers?

FAX
FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-23-2019, 04:44 PM   #1065
testing ... 1, 2, 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonzie04 View Post
Veach created a massive hole by letting Houston and ford go. And then panicked, and gave the Seahawks whatever they wanted. That is the reality here.
I, for one, admire your persistence, Mr. jonzie04.

FAX
FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.