Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-09-2019, 02:55 PM  
MVP

***** Official 2019-2020 Kansas Men's Basketball Repository Thread *****

Welcome back, my friends.

The night is dark and full of sophomores. We were due a down year, but it's back to hunting banners.

Thread to be updated as new developments emerge.

RETURNING PLAYERS:

Spoiler!

LEAVING PLAYERS:
Spoiler!

INCOMING PLAYERS:

Spoiler!

IMPORTANT GAMES:
Spoiler!

Last edited by saphojunkie; 09-25-2019 at 04:19 PM..
saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-22-2020, 12:23 AM   #1051
Perpetual Mediocrity

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiefqueen View Post
I will be VERY SURPRISED if not SHOCKED if DeSousa is still a Jayhawk 12 hours from now. IMO KU has to dismiss him.
Yeah that’s not happening.
KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 01-22-2020, 12:24 AM   #1052
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar View Post
Giles was gone immediately after that. That was the only incident I heard about.

As for Giddens, I only heard about one incident. Guy got pissed at him for talking to a chick he was interested in and got himself kicked out of the bar, then waited til closing time with a bunch of thugs and jumped Giddens and stabbed him.

He was gone shortly after. Thought it was actually a raw deal for him unless there was more to it.
Could be, I might be remembering it wrong. I just remember (again, perhaps incorrectly) that when he got stabbed it was like, "Oh this shit again?"

But that was a hell of a long time ago.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-22-2020, 12:27 AM   #1053
Perpetual Mediocrity

Self players have done much worse and more idiotic things off court than De Sousa clowning some idiot and throwing a punch to defend himself from guys running at him on court. He’ll get suspended but he’s not going anywhere.
KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 01-22-2020, 12:27 AM   #1054
Time Keeps On Slipping

Why the **** would DeSousa be dismissed from the team? What is he supposed to do, let the ****ing Kstate idiot punch him?
Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2020, 12:38 AM   #1055
Supporter

Yeah I’m not saying he deserves it or it should happen. I just have a totally unsubstantiated gut feel that there is something else going on that is manifesting itself in playing time.

And I could be totally wrong. I just think there is a chance it happens
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-22-2020, 12:39 AM   #1056
Time Keeps On Slipping

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post
Yeah I’m not saying he deserves it or it should happen. I just have a totally unsubstantiated gut feel that there is something else going on that is manifesting itself in playing time.

And I could be totally wrong. I just think there is a chance it happens
I totally see your point, man. I was addressing the other folks saying some silly things.
Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 01-22-2020, 12:40 AM   #1057
Supporter

Of course some of the more annoying talking heads are calling for dismissal so I’m inclined to retract my position for no other reason to disassociate myself from them.
Old 01-22-2020, 12:55 AM   #1058
Perpetual Mediocrity

He's not getting dismissed for this.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2020, 01:00 AM   #1059
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by KC_Connection View Post

He's not getting dismissed for this.
Yeah it’s a shit situation. It’s really hard to preach composure after you get punched.
The post by bringbackmarty is hidden due to low votes. Click expand to view it.
Old 01-22-2020, 01:45 AM   #1061
Gonna go back in time....

Up 20 points at allen, show some class.
bringbackmarty would the whole thing.bringbackmarty would the whole thing.bringbackmarty would the whole thing.bringbackmarty would the whole thing.bringbackmarty would the whole thing.bringbackmarty would the whole thing.bringbackmarty would the whole thing.bringbackmarty would the whole thing.bringbackmarty would the whole thing.bringbackmarty would the whole thing.bringbackmarty would the whole thing.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 5     Reply With Quote
The post by bringbackmarty is hidden due to low votes. Click expand to view it.
Old 01-22-2020, 03:05 AM   #1063
DeadPunisher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post
Yeah it’s a shit situation. It’s really hard to preach composure after you get punched.
No one is talking about the whole K-State bench running up on him. I get that he shouldn't have stood over Gordon, but their bench bolted off bench and went right after him. Then some person in street clothes is in his face, and who knows if he recognized him as a K-State player.

People are piling on Silvio, but it's definitely not all on him. Weber called his players off, so we were dribbling out the clock. I hope Self keeps the starters in when we go to Manhattan, and have them attack the basket until it's all zeros on the clock. They can lose by 50 next time.

Sent from my GM1915 using Tapatalk
ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 01-22-2020, 05:03 AM   #1064
Veteran

The media narrative from this is "another BLACK-EYE for KU", which is no-doubt going to factor into the NCAA's historically reatarded decision making process this off season.
seamonster wants to die in a aids tree fire.seamonster wants to die in a aids tree fire.seamonster wants to die in a aids tree fire.seamonster wants to die in a aids tree fire.seamonster wants to die in a aids tree fire.seamonster wants to die in a aids tree fire.seamonster wants to die in a aids tree fire.seamonster wants to die in a aids tree fire.seamonster wants to die in a aids tree fire.seamonster wants to die in a aids tree fire.seamonster wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 01-22-2020, 05:29 AM   #1065
This is the way

Quote:
Originally Posted by bringbackmarty View Post
Self is awful and he has to go.
you're from Missouri or Manahattan
Archie F. Swin Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Archie F. Swin Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Archie F. Swin Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Archie F. Swin Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Archie F. Swin Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Archie F. Swin Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Archie F. Swin Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Archie F. Swin Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Archie F. Swin Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Archie F. Swin Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Archie F. Swin Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.