Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-23-2007, 08:40 AM  
"Think BOOM!"

Gasoline over $4 coming to a pump near you because this thread is ass

http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/news?p...d=afOlUzd30YOo

Pretty alarmist, IMO, but possible.

Spoiler!
Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-02-2022, 09:02 AM   #1051
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RubberSponge View Post
I don't even look at gas prices any more. I have no individual control over it so I am not going to invite even the smallest amount of stress over a few dollars here or there.
Yep. The only thing you can really control is what you drive and how much gas it uses. Other than that, there's nothing we can do about it so why stress about it?
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-02-2022, 09:08 AM   #1052
I'm with the banned.

$3.09
ClevelandBronco is obviously part of the inner Circle.ClevelandBronco is obviously part of the inner Circle.ClevelandBronco is obviously part of the inner Circle.ClevelandBronco is obviously part of the inner Circle.ClevelandBronco is obviously part of the inner Circle.ClevelandBronco is obviously part of the inner Circle.ClevelandBronco is obviously part of the inner Circle.ClevelandBronco is obviously part of the inner Circle.ClevelandBronco is obviously part of the inner Circle.ClevelandBronco is obviously part of the inner Circle.ClevelandBronco is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-02-2022, 10:18 AM   #1053
Needs more middle fingers

Just paid $5.09 for regular. Highest ive ever paid. San Diego.
ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-02-2022, 11:31 AM   #1054
Veteran

Gas Prices right across the street from me it's 3.59 a gallon.
Reroka must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Reroka must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Reroka must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Reroka must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Reroka must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Reroka must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Reroka must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Reroka must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Reroka must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Reroka must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Reroka must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 03-02-2022, 11:49 AM   #1055
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by htismaqe View Post
Yep. The only thing you can really control is what you drive and how much gas it uses. Other than that, there's nothing we can do about it so why stress about it?
Yep, and even if you alter your driving habits you still aren't going to change the price of a gallon of gas.

The oil producers just rig the market to whatever price point they want at that time.
Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2022, 12:13 PM   #1056
Now you've pissed me off!

Am I the only one impatiently waiting for an all electric large SUV?
'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-02-2022, 01:20 PM   #1057
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins View Post
Am I the only one impatiently waiting for an all electric large SUV?
If they were to make an all-electric large SUV that could handle towing ~8000 pounds, I'd be in.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-02-2022, 01:21 PM   #1058
Kind of a mod

Quote:
If they were to make an all-electric large SUV that could handle towing ~8000 pounds, I'd be in.
That part's do-able. It's the 50 miles of range you'd have while doing it that is a bit more of a challenge.
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-02-2022, 01:23 PM   #1059
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaFace View Post
That part's do-able. It's the 50 miles of range you'd have while doing it that is a bit more of a challenge.
Exactly.

My rig now is anything but economical but it does the job. We bought the QX80 because we needed a new SUV but really wanted the performance of a pickup truck. It was a package deal with the camper, we essentially bought them to use with the other.
Old 03-02-2022, 03:08 PM   #1060
Live free or die hard

I have no idea how gas is cheaper in Durango than it is on the east coast right now. Durango is a logistical nightmare.
Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-02-2022, 03:11 PM   #1061
Supporter

I need a 2500 HD crew cab electric pickup that can tow a trailer 500 miles in a day.

The diesel pickups I buy now are stickered at 75-80k. Give me an electric version and I’d pay even more.
notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-02-2022, 03:16 PM   #1062
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by RubberSponge View Post
Yep, and even if you alter your driving habits you still aren't going to change the price of a gallon of gas.

The oil producers just rig the market to whatever price point they want at that time.
That's just not true...
Hawker007 is not part of the Right 53.Hawker007 is not part of the Right 53.Hawker007 is not part of the Right 53.Hawker007 is not part of the Right 53.Hawker007 is not part of the Right 53.Hawker007 is not part of the Right 53.Hawker007 is not part of the Right 53.Hawker007 is not part of the Right 53.Hawker007 is not part of the Right 53.Hawker007 is not part of the Right 53.Hawker007 is not part of the Right 53.
Old 03-02-2022, 05:35 PM   #1063
Now you've pissed me off!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaFace View Post
Personally, I don't need any towing capacity, just the space to be able to comfortably haul some of my daughter's mobility equipment (walker, wheelchair). I can awkwardly fit some of it in the back of my Highlander, but I need more space than that.
'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-02-2022, 05:38 PM   #1064
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins View Post
Personally, I don't need any towing capacity, just the space to be able to comfortably haul some of my daughter's mobility equipment (walker, wheelchair). I can awkwardly fit some of it in the back of my Highlander, but I need more space than that.
I think they are coming soon.

If Ford can do a F-150, an Explorer can't be too far off.
notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-02-2022, 05:59 PM   #1065
Supporter

Quote:
Rivian. They just pissed off a lot of customers though. Had to drop the discount that the people who put their deposits in at the beginning.
penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.