Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 01-10-2019, 03:23 AM  
Has a particular set of skills

****The Official 2019 STL Cardinals Thread****

Cardinals announce 25-man Opening Day roster for the 2019 season.
Spoiler!

2019 Opening Day Line up
Spoiler!

Won the Central Division. Won the NLDS.

NLDS Playoff roster
Spoiler!

NLDS Playoff Game 1 starting lineup
Spoiler!

NLCS Game One Starting lineup
Spoiler!

Last edited by BigRedChief; 10-11-2019 at 12:57 PM..
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-20-2019, 09:33 PM   #1051
Diablo Negro

And Miller gives up a 2 run bomb in the 11th. **** that guy. And then **** him again.
Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-20-2019, 09:48 PM   #1052
MVP

that ending
kcpasco threw an interception on a screen pass.kcpasco threw an interception on a screen pass.kcpasco threw an interception on a screen pass.kcpasco threw an interception on a screen pass.kcpasco threw an interception on a screen pass.kcpasco threw an interception on a screen pass.kcpasco threw an interception on a screen pass.kcpasco threw an interception on a screen pass.kcpasco threw an interception on a screen pass.kcpasco threw an interception on a screen pass.kcpasco threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 06-20-2019, 09:50 PM   #1053
Diablo Negro

Quote:
Originally Posted by kcpasco View Post
that ending
Yup, more of the same stupid ****ing shit we had with Matheny. Dumb ****ing baseball.
Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-20-2019, 10:08 PM   #1054
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

BAAAAAAAAAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA!!!!

Oh man, just **** this team in its stupid ****ing facehole. Jesus tapdancing christ.

No, it's not good enough to send a guy from 3rd on a bang/bang play with 2 outs when you were down 2 in extras. Nah, can't just risk an out to no goddamn benefit at all. No, you gotta dodge that bullet and then bring A PITCHER IN TO PINCH RUN SO HE CAN GET PICKED OFF!!

And FFS, Jack - just exactly what the hell were you looking at? You couldn't have been looking at the defensive alignment because if you were - you looked right at Castro as he crept in behind you. And your response was to look up and THEN get set.

I mean what in the holy hell was that?

Friggen great team you put together here, Moe. Lord.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-20-2019, 11:09 PM   #1055

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcellus View Post
And Miller gives up a 2 run bomb in the 11th. **** that guy. And then **** him again.
**** that guy. How many games has he blown this year?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
BAAAAAAAAAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA!!!!

Oh man, just **** this team in its stupid ****ing facehole. Jesus tapdancing christ.

No, it's not good enough to send a guy from 3rd on a bang/bang play with 2 outs when you were down 2 in extras. Nah, can't just risk an out to no goddamn benefit at all. No, you gotta dodge that bullet and then bring A PITCHER IN TO PINCH RUN SO HE CAN GET PICKED OFF!!

And FFS, Jack - just exactly what the hell were you looking at? You couldn't have been looking at the defensive alignment because if you were - you looked right at Castro as he crept in behind you. And your response was to look up and THEN get set.

I mean what in the holy hell was that?

Friggen great team you put together here, Moe. Lord.
yeah, Flaherty spaced out but that’s not his job to be a pinch runner. He totally ****ed up being a pinch runner just days ago. So of course the mentality of you got to trust our guys to get the job done, get him right back out there, back my guys. WTF? Didn’t we see enough of this BS with Matheny? This isn’t his job. He’s not ready to take on this additional job. We dodged a bullet last time when he didn’t **** up a knee, mess up a hamstring etc. but nooooo let’s roll the dice on losing our best pitcher again.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-20-2019, 11:20 PM   #1056

I didn’t sign up for Matheny II

Mike Shildt on Jack Flaherty's base-running error: "Jack is a plus runner. The reality of it is he wasn't prepped well enough, and I take responsibility for that, to put him in a spot he wasn't able to have success."

You ****ing just did the same thing a couple of days ago. Don’t be pissing on our boots and tell us it’s raining.
Old 06-20-2019, 11:29 PM   #1057

Now, we have our best pitcher ****ed all up in the head. Fantastic job MathenyII

Old 06-21-2019, 05:04 AM   #1058
Comfortably Numb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcellus View Post
If Mo was a movie producer tasked with finding a hot female lead for a new film he would undoubtedly hire Kathleen Turner.
VAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliVAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliVAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliVAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliVAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliVAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliVAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliVAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliVAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliVAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliVAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 06-21-2019, 07:01 AM   #1059

How does everyone feel about Puljos coming back after 8 years? I'm not going to be there but if I was, I'd give him a way longer and louder ovation than any other returning player has ever received. He's still has his foundation in St, Louis doing good work. We won 2 WS. That doesn't happen without him.

I know it was a gut punch at the time. How he left sucked but we got to watch the best 11 years any baseball player has ever had in the history of baseball. He's earned it.

Old 06-21-2019, 07:03 AM   #1060

Old 06-21-2019, 07:43 AM   #1061
In my youth i pray to keep

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedChief View Post
How does everyone feel about Puljos coming back after 8 years? I'm not going to be there but if I was, I'd give him a way longer and louder ovation than any other returning player has ever received. He's still has his foundation in St, Louis doing good work. We won 2 WS. That doesn't happen without him.

I know it was a gut punch at the time. How he left sucked but we got to watch the best 11 years any baseball player has ever had in the history of baseball. He's earned it.

Best player I've ever watched. But we'd be in worse shape if we re-signed him. It sucked for a bit but I have no animosity.
bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2019, 07:55 AM   #1062
Diablo Negro

Quote:
Originally Posted by BDj23 View Post
Best player I've ever watched. But we'd be in worse shape if we re-signed him. It sucked for a bit but I have no animosity.
Yup, it was awesome having the best player in the game for a decade or so but we got lucky he didn't stay.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2019, 09:53 AM   #1063
Now you've pissed me off!

I'll be there tonight, giving him a long ovation from 157. I'm sure Wacha can Make Albert Great Again, if only for a night.
'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-21-2019, 01:36 PM   #1064
In Search of a Life

I bought an economy pack of double a batteries at sams I’m gonna throw at him Sunday night
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-21-2019, 02:19 PM   #1065

Quote:
Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins View Post
I'll be there tonight, giving him a long ovation from 157. I'm sure Wacha can Make Albert Great Again, if only for a night.
Very cool.