Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-29-2022, 06:44 PM  
Tossed Salad & Scrambled Eggs

*****The Skyy Moore Thread*****

More to come!

Last edited by Dante84; 04-29-2022 at 09:51 PM..
Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-12-2022, 11:54 AM   #1036
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
Once this guy has solidified his role, this offense is going to be disgusting.

Just like Pachecho, I think he's the most talented player in his position group.
He looked like he belonged on that catch. I was impressed.
Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.
Old 09-12-2022, 11:54 AM   #1037
El Gato Gordo Loco

Dude only got 13 snaps. Needs Moore.
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2022, 12:13 PM   #1038
You gotta kill a few people

Looked good enough getting positive yardage on punt returns, though he does not appear to be very fast. I don't watch college ball and don't care to look at highlights- is he not much of a burner?

He seems like he's got a solid build but I'd expect a small guy like him to be faster.
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-12-2022, 12:16 PM   #1039
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaVirus View Post
Looked good enough getting positive yardage on punt returns, though he does not appear to be very fast. I don't watch college ball and don't care to look at highlights- is he not much of a burner?

He seems like he's got a solid build but I'd expect a small guy like him to be faster.

442 40 if I remember correctly-plenty fast enough
warrior wants to die in a aids tree fire.warrior wants to die in a aids tree fire.warrior wants to die in a aids tree fire.warrior wants to die in a aids tree fire.warrior wants to die in a aids tree fire.warrior wants to die in a aids tree fire.warrior wants to die in a aids tree fire.warrior wants to die in a aids tree fire.warrior wants to die in a aids tree fire.warrior wants to die in a aids tree fire.warrior wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 09-12-2022, 12:17 PM   #1040
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by warrior View Post
442 40 if I remember correctly-plenty fast enough
Yea, he doesn't have elite speed, but he's more than fast enough.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-12-2022, 12:33 PM   #1041
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
Yea, he doesn't have elite speed, but he's more than fast enough.
Lots of WRs have made long careers not by being the fastest but by being always open due to route running and quickness.

If Moore's floor is say Renfrow, that is still an excellent pick in the 2nd round.
GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2022, 12:36 PM   #1042
Banned!

I love that 4.4 is no longer fast.
Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2022, 12:38 PM   #1043
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by GloucesterChief View Post
Lots of WRs have made long careers not by being the fastest but by being always open due to route running and quickness.

If Moore's floor is say Renfrow, that is still an excellent pick in the 2nd round.
But this is where people have it wrong. He can absolutely win deep too, he's just usually not going to have more than a step on his defender. You only need one though.

His 40 is good, not great, but his 10 yard split is fantastic.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-12-2022, 02:17 PM   #1044
Suupraa Geniuuusss

He's as fast as Damien Williams was when he won a SB with the Chiefs. As fast as Sammy was when he was here.

He looked pretty good in person, at least to me. Showed all the skills to be a starting WR, and some nice running ability after the catch. Guy is going to be a star for this team by the end of the season.
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-12-2022, 02:55 PM   #1045
Sometimes it's black and white

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWillie View Post
Dude only got 13 snaps. Needs Moore.
A rookie in Andy's offense only got 13 snaps in week 1?

I'm shocked I tell you, absolutely shocked.
Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2022, 02:59 PM   #1046
Banned!

On a related note, how did everyone's favorite receiver George Pickens look? I honestly didn't notice him in the Steelers game.
Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-12-2022, 03:01 PM   #1047
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla View Post
On a related note, how did everyone's favorite receiver George Pickens look? I honestly didn't notice him in the Steelers game.
Pickens only had a couple of targets that I saw. Their offense is pretty bad right now but even with Trubisky at QB, they seemed to be intent on getting the ball to Claypool and Johnson.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-12-2022, 03:34 PM   #1048
Andy Reid Supporter

With Watson injured I think we will see more of the kid this Thursday. He had 13 snaps to open his career while Watson had 16.

Would be nice to see him get about 30 this week
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-12-2022, 03:47 PM   #1049
Special Teams ACE!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by htismaqe View Post
Pickens only had a couple of targets that I saw. Their offense is pretty bad right now but even with Trubisky at QB, they seemed to be intent on getting the ball to Claypool and Johnson.

I’m not one to scream and yell about the OC, but I’m genuinely confused why the Steelers stand by Matt Canada.

Yeah, Ben was bad last year, and they had a bottom of the league OL, but they sure didn’t do those guys any favors. Usually lines and RBs eventually improve at running the ball, and the Steelers seemed to get WORSE at it
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-12-2022, 03:48 PM   #1050
Needs more middle fingers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla View Post
I bet George Pickens woulda caught those deep passes that Hardman missed....just sayin'.
ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.