Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 03-23-2022, 10:34 AM  
Tossed Salad & Scrambled Eggs

Chiefs trade Tyreek Hill to the Dolphins

Will update OP with more info.

Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-23-2022, 03:14 PM   #1036
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by TEX View Post
Chiefs won't win the West next season. Too much ground lost. Everyone else got better, KC got worse. Too much ground lost.They'll have to find a new ways to win..
Stop with your debbie downer attitude and stop being such a little bitch! Mahomes is 21-3 against the AFC West. He has absolutely owned the division. Lets wait and see what Veach does in the remainder of the offseason. A lot of moves still to be made.
ForeverIowan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ForeverIowan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ForeverIowan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ForeverIowan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ForeverIowan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ForeverIowan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ForeverIowan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ForeverIowan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ForeverIowan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ForeverIowan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ForeverIowan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 03-23-2022, 03:15 PM   #1037
Hockey Town

Quote:
But Reek was still under contract. KC should have played it out and dealt with it next year.
To be real honest here, with Mahomes we really shouldn't be setting the contract market at other positions.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2022, 03:15 PM   #1038
Please squeeze

Quote:
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho View Post
Better list:

Hill or

Jadeveon Clowney, Kyzir White, James Bradberry, (and maybe a WR, too) in free agency +
A badass DE (Sam Williams) and a badass DT (Travis Jones or Devonte Wyatt)
Hill without any question

3 average players and 2 prospects vs a generational HOF player in his prime
dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2022, 03:15 PM   #1039
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
But Reek was still under contract. KC should have played it out and dealt with it next year.
He was counting $21M against this year's cap and was refusing to restructure for almost a year.

Playing it out really wasn't an option as we can now see.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-23-2022, 03:15 PM   #1040
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaVirus View Post
No, and that's why I'm not on the internet making stupid ass comments about his future.
Again I’m basing comments on facts that are publicly available.

I don’t give a shit about your opinion, come to me with actual facts or
BF88 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.BF88 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.BF88 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.BF88 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.BF88 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.BF88 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.BF88 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.BF88 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.BF88 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.BF88 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.BF88 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 03-23-2022, 03:15 PM   #1041
Needs more middle fingers

Quote:
Originally Posted by -King- View Post
Man good thing there are all those great players left in FA!! Did this trade right on time!
Yeah, because the smart plan is to create cap space and then blow that money on older, lesser, over priced free agents.
ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2022, 03:15 PM   #1042
www.nfl-forecast.com

I could have swallowed the end of the ‘reek era a lot better with one more ring. The way the 2018 and 2021 seasons ended were real missed opportunities. The OL injuries sunk us in 2020, and that is part of the game. But we went out to lesser teams on the field in 2018 and 2020. “There is always next year” is still true, but it doesn’t feel the same as it did when I got out of bed this morning.
cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-23-2022, 03:16 PM   #1043
Molôn Labé

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
And y'all are in the same boat as the 2017 Kansas City Chiefs.

A 2 damn nice pass catchers and a QB just good enough to get you beat when it matters.

Guess who's side I'd rather be on?
An elite QB is only as elite as the players around him. Carr has stated he will take less money to play with a bigtime receiver but PM wanted all the money so there ya go.

If I could trade the Raiders roster for the Chiefs roster, I would not do it. We are gonna see how good PM really is now though.
R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-23-2022, 03:16 PM   #1044
Mahomes: We Are All Witnesses

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mecca View Post
I'm not gonna begrudge a dude for getting his 1 payday.
Especially when he got screwed out of his last big potential contract extension… that was the offseason with the Brooke Pryor/Angie Rincon-led smear campaign.
FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-23-2022, 03:17 PM   #1045
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirk digler View Post
Hill without any question

3 scrubs and 2 prospects vs a generational HOF player in his prime
Pure emotion. There’s obviously nothing they can do to make this trade worth it in your eyes, so just throw in the towel.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2022, 03:17 PM   #1046
Starter

Quote:
Clearly I’m simply going to have to agree to disagree with some of you guys. All I can say is this is heartbreaking and I hope it works out. Personally I think it’s a mistake just for the fact Tyreek Hill feels like a Chief. It’s a hard day for a fan
Fishels is not part of the Right 53.Fishels is not part of the Right 53.Fishels is not part of the Right 53.Fishels is not part of the Right 53.Fishels is not part of the Right 53.Fishels is not part of the Right 53.Fishels is not part of the Right 53.Fishels is not part of the Right 53.Fishels is not part of the Right 53.Fishels is not part of the Right 53.Fishels is not part of the Right 53.
Old 03-23-2022, 03:18 PM   #1047
Hockey Town

Quote:
Originally Posted by R8RFAN View Post
An elite QB is only as elite as the players around him. Carr has stated he will take less money to play with a bigtime receiver but PM wanted all the money so there ya go.

If I could trade the Raiders roster for the Chiefs roster, I would not do it. We are gonna see how good PM really is now though.
You aren't winning anything that matters with that QB, sorry.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-23-2022, 03:18 PM   #1048
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxing View Post
Yeah, because the smart plan is to create cap space and then blow that money on older, lesser, over priced free agents.
That dipshit has absolutely no clue when it comes to this stuff.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-23-2022, 03:18 PM   #1049
Molôn Labé

Quote:
Dude has worked 6 years and has made over 40 million, I can't seem to feel sorry for him
R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-23-2022, 03:19 PM   #1050
Hockey Town

Quote:
Originally Posted by R8RFAN View Post
Dude has worked 6 years and has made over 40 million, I can't seem to feel sorry for him
He's been wholly underpaid for what he's provided.