Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Closed Thread

Old 03-07-2024, 10:13 AM  
Tossed Salad & Scrambled Eggs

Chris Jones watch...

Last edited by Dante84; 03-09-2024 at 11:20 AM..
Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 03-07-2024, 06:42 PM   #91
MVP

I hate this so much.
ThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli

Old 03-07-2024, 06:50 PM   #92
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThyKingdomCome15 View Post
I hate this so much.
I thought Mahomes retweet of Jones shows he was told the parameters of a deal are in place or someone told him it’s going to work out.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 03-07-2024, 06:51 PM   #93
Consuming CP souls

Ban Mahomo during the offseason
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 03-07-2024, 06:53 PM   #94
I Like The Kansas City Chiefs

Lots of smaller accounts also posting that fake Chris Jones contract.

Please double check before posting here.
smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 03-07-2024, 06:58 PM   #95
SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

Am I reeruned for feeling like $30m AAV is fine but $32m (AKA passing Donald), is not?

Such a fine line and yet I think the precedent you set by folding there might be too much.

If Chris won’t agree during the tampering period move on to other options with your money
pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 03-07-2024, 06:58 PM   #96
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by smithandrew051 View Post
Lots of smaller accounts also posting that fake Chris Jones contract.

Please double check before posting here.
Anything legit will be on the official accounts within minutes.
AussieChiefsFan is obviously part of the inner Circle.AussieChiefsFan is obviously part of the inner Circle.AussieChiefsFan is obviously part of the inner Circle.AussieChiefsFan is obviously part of the inner Circle.AussieChiefsFan is obviously part of the inner Circle.AussieChiefsFan is obviously part of the inner Circle.AussieChiefsFan is obviously part of the inner Circle.AussieChiefsFan is obviously part of the inner Circle.AussieChiefsFan is obviously part of the inner Circle.AussieChiefsFan is obviously part of the inner Circle.AussieChiefsFan is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 03-07-2024, 07:00 PM   #97

Quote:
Originally Posted by AussieChiefsFan View Post
Anything legit will be on the official accounts within minutes.
Correct but some just want to be the first to post the news
smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 03-07-2024, 07:01 PM   #98
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19 View Post
Am I reeruned for feeling like $30m AAV is fine but $32m (AKA passing Donald), is not?

Such a fine line and yet I think the precedent you set by folding there might be too much.

If Chris won’t agree during the tampering period move on to other options with your money
For say a two year deal I think you could justify over 30m per year.
Quote:
Originally Posted by smithandrew051 View Post
Correct but some just want to be the first to post the news
Yep, silly season is upon us.
AussieChiefsFan is obviously part of the inner Circle.AussieChiefsFan is obviously part of the inner Circle.AussieChiefsFan is obviously part of the inner Circle.AussieChiefsFan is obviously part of the inner Circle.AussieChiefsFan is obviously part of the inner Circle.AussieChiefsFan is obviously part of the inner Circle.AussieChiefsFan is obviously part of the inner Circle.AussieChiefsFan is obviously part of the inner Circle.AussieChiefsFan is obviously part of the inner Circle.AussieChiefsFan is obviously part of the inner Circle.AussieChiefsFan is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 03-07-2024, 07:08 PM   #99
Andy Reid Supporter

Yeah listening to Only Weird Games tonight and Nate Taylor is making it sound like Chris wants more than Aaron Donald and I don’t in any way believe that Veach, Andy or Clark want to give him that, rightfully so.

What sucks is Nate said the Houston Texans have more than enough money to do it, which they do. Stroud, Dell and Anderson all on rookie deals.

Make no mistake. The Texans will most likely be our biggest threat, not the Bengals
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 03-07-2024, 07:12 PM   #100
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
Yeah listening to Only Weird Games tonight and Nate Taylor is making it sound like Chris wants more than Aaron Donald and I don’t in any way believe that Veach, Andy or Clark want to give him that, rightfully so.

What sucks is Nate said the Houston Texans have more than enough money to do it, which they do. Stroud, Dell and Anderson all on rookie deals.

Make no mistake. The Texans will most likely be our biggest threat, not the Bengals
Let the Texans have them for that contract. We can't make mistakes in fear that someone else will benefit. We need to look at our roster and whats best for the Chiefs. The Bills took a shot at Von Miller, about a year older than Chris, and lost big time with an injury. It's a crapshoot. I love Chris, but hope we don't go much over $28 per for 3 years with a throw away 4th that makes it look better.
IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 03-07-2024, 07:17 PM   #101
Veteran

I think Chris and Bart both want Chris to retire a Chief. Wouldn’t be surprised at a deal that does just that.get it done and forgetta ‘bout it.
Straight, No Chaser must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Straight, No Chaser must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Straight, No Chaser must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Straight, No Chaser must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Straight, No Chaser must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Straight, No Chaser must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Straight, No Chaser must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Straight, No Chaser must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Straight, No Chaser must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Straight, No Chaser must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Straight, No Chaser must have mowed badgirl's lawn.

Old 03-07-2024, 07:20 PM   #102

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post

The Texans may well take a big step next year, but they need it to even get to the level the Ravens were.

The Ravens destroyed them twice last year, so it’s pretty clear the Texans were pretty far away from being actual contenders.

Not saying they won’t be a threat this year, but they’ll need to make a big jump.

Old 03-07-2024, 07:23 PM   #103
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by IowaHawkeyeChief View Post
Let the Texans have them for that contract. We can't make mistakes in fear that someone else will benefit. We need to look at our roster and whats best for the Chiefs. The Bills took a shot at Von Miller, about a year older than Chris, and lost big time with an injury. It's a crapshoot. I love Chris, but hope we don't go much over $28 per for 3 years with a throw away 4th that makes it look better.
I want Chris to stay but if he wants Donald money, he’s gone. No way Veach pays him that kind of money.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0    
Old 03-07-2024, 07:25 PM   #104
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedChief View Post
I want Chris to stay but if he wants Donald money, he’s gone. No way Veach pays him that kind of money.
I agree, hell, I'm a little concerned about $27-28 per, but would cross my fingers and hope he stays healthy.
IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 03-07-2024, 07:28 PM   #105
The man you could post like.

Why? As obnoxious as he is posting shit where it doesn't belong his are at least usually properly vetted. Should honestly just make him a repository thread to dump tweets into and branch the conversations off from there.
Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Closed Thread