Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-03-2023, 03:18 PM  
Andy Reid Supporter

Discussion: Who should we consider for our first rd pick?

It’s that time fellas! Little over 3 weeks out and it’s in our house!

I’ll put 2 options here.

1. Who do we pick if we sign a vet WR (Hopkins?) before the draft.

2 who do we pick if we don’t sign anyone else before the draft.

Who ya got?

Last edited by RunKC; 04-21-2023 at 10:58 AM..
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-05-2023, 12:23 PM   #91
SuperBowl or bust

1a) I’d love to see them trade up into the teens for Jalen Carter if he makes it there.
1b) Flowers…even if we need to move up a couple spots.
BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2023, 12:34 PM   #92
11-5, baby

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warpaint69 View Post
Those 2 are putting the value of the draft at T and DE where the Chiefs are picking at 31. I don't entirely disagree with their view on the value if the draft falls as most anticipate, but it more than likely won't. If there's a run on QB's in the first that changes thing, its going to push high rated players down towards a Chiefs trade up striking distance.
Given that only 1 QB was drafted in the first 73 picks last year, I wouldn’t be surprised if 4-5 go in the 1st this year.
Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-05-2023, 12:37 PM   #93
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BossChief View Post
1a) I’d love to see them trade up into the teens for Jalen Carter if he makes it there.
1b) Flowers…even if we need to move up a couple spots.
I think Flowers is there for the taking at 31. If not, there's going to be some other outstanding talents from which to choose.
Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2023, 12:46 PM   #94
Starter

You can get good fatties in the later rounds. You can get good WRs in the second round. It is near impossible to get a gifted Edge outside of the first round (except Justin Houston because he smoked weed before the draft and we got him in the third round). I think you lean towards a DE/Edge in round one if there is a good one still on the board.
KCDC must have mowed badgirl's lawn.KCDC must have mowed badgirl's lawn.KCDC must have mowed badgirl's lawn.KCDC must have mowed badgirl's lawn.KCDC must have mowed badgirl's lawn.KCDC must have mowed badgirl's lawn.KCDC must have mowed badgirl's lawn.KCDC must have mowed badgirl's lawn.KCDC must have mowed badgirl's lawn.KCDC must have mowed badgirl's lawn.KCDC must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2023, 12:56 PM   #95
Colorado Chief Fan

I think there will be some really good talent at 31, it could be OT, DE or WR.

I feel like the Chiefs will stay in that spot, its to costly to move up in the first.

However, I dont think there is any way they stay at 63.

There will be so many really good players in positions of need from 32-62.

I cant see Veach watching the board dry up right in front of him.

Im hoping he uses a 4th to move up in the 2nd and a 5th to move up in the 3rd.
chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 04-05-2023, 12:59 PM   #96
Hockey Town

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla View Post
I think Flowers is there for the taking at 31. If not, there's going to be some other outstanding talents from which to choose.
Zay Flowers seems to go between 18-25 on every single mock and the Cowboys are bringing in like every WR for a visit...
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-05-2023, 01:55 PM   #97
Dazed and Confused

Option #1: Highest player on their draft board

Option#2: See option #1
PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 04-05-2023, 02:00 PM   #98
Veteran

Give me Adetomiwa Adebawore out of Northwestern please!
Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.
Old 04-05-2023, 02:11 PM   #99
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Balto View Post
Give me Adetomiwa Adebawore out of Northwestern please!
I think he may be available at our pick in the 2nd.
Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-05-2023, 03:03 PM   #100
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla View Post
I think he may be available at our pick in the 2nd.
I don't know

Go watch some videos of him. The guy actually is a beast of a run stopper but fast/quick enough to become an elite pass rusher as well. Doubled a lot on a overall horrible Northwestern defense.

Spags LOVES guys that can play outside and move inside if need be. I mean hell they tried to move the best DT in the game to DE errr.

I typically hate when people compare shorter heavier guys to Aarron Donald because those guys never have the longer arms and hands that Donalds has. Well Adebawore actually has longer arms and larger hands than Donald PLUS is faster/quicker!

Adebawore needs help at pass rush moves and hand technique but has the quickness that can't be taught
Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.
Old 04-05-2023, 03:04 PM   #101
Starter

Duwand Jones at OT in Rd 1
Adebaware at DE in round 2
Trade the #3 (95) and #5 to move up in round three to get WR Tillman from Tennessee
budman3 is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.budman3 is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.budman3 is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.budman3 is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.budman3 is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.budman3 is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 04-06-2023, 07:38 AM   #102
Andy Reid Supporter

��

RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2023, 08:13 AM   #103
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by budman3 View Post
Duwand Jones at OT in Rd 1
Adebaware at DE in round 2
Trade the #3 (95) and #5 to move up in round three to get WR Tillman from Tennessee
How about...

1st. OT D Wright
2nd. ED I Foskey
3rd. [Trade 3rd = WR D Hopkins]
Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 04-06-2023, 08:20 AM   #104
In Search of a Life

What's with the big push for a T at 31? They've got their LT locked in and have a few pieces that could play RT at a capable level on the roster.
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2023, 08:33 AM   #105
Andy Reid Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
What's with the big push for a T at 31? They've got their LT locked in and have a few pieces that could play RT at a capable level on the roster.
If a tackle like Anton Harrison is available for us why would you not take him? That’s the very definition of best player available.

Locking down RT with a legit player that fits your ZBS isn’t easy. Tackles aren’t just available easily. These guys aren’t available often really at all. And Harrison can play LT in the event of injury or if Taylor crashes and burns. I don’t think people get how valuable that is.

The fact is that every SB has the best pass rush. 49ers in 2019, Bucs in 2020, Rams in 2021 and then the Eagles in 2022.

We saw what Mahomes can do to a defense with time. We also saw what he can do with no time at all against the Bucs.

This isn’t hard. If Anton Harrison is available, he’s a smart pick
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote