Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 01-31-2022, 12:01 PM  
I'll be back.

Badger is gone

Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-31-2022, 03:03 PM   #91
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Dawg View Post
Yup. Time for them to be gone.
Frank’s gotta be one of the biggest busts in sports history right? How did anyone ever think he was worth what he asked? Did he have blackmail on Veach
Fishels is not part of the Right 53.Fishels is not part of the Right 53.Fishels is not part of the Right 53.Fishels is not part of the Right 53.Fishels is not part of the Right 53.Fishels is not part of the Right 53.Fishels is not part of the Right 53.Fishels is not part of the Right 53.Fishels is not part of the Right 53.Fishels is not part of the Right 53.Fishels is not part of the Right 53.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2022, 03:07 PM   #92
Be Kind To Your Pets

I'd trade Chris Jones and do with the D line what we did with the O line last year.
gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 7 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2022, 03:12 PM   #93
pie is never free

Quote:
Originally Posted by gblowfish View Post
I'd trade Chris Jones and do with the D line what we did with the O line last year.
There was a period of time there after week 7 where I felt guilty for being so down on Jones

But man 0 sacks in 11 playoff games is putrid, and a few batted balls only buys him so much loyalty from me... if Veach does decide to clean house up there, I won't be complaining
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-31-2022, 03:18 PM   #94
Andy Reid Supporter

Per overthecap we are stuck with Jones for one more year. Lot of dead month unless you can trade him after June 1st which doesn’t seem likely
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-31-2022, 03:22 PM   #95
Supporter

Well it was fun when it was good. I’ll always have a soft spot for the 2019 guys.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-31-2022, 03:28 PM   #96
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante84 View Post
I don't like the idea of paying him a ton, but I also don't see an on-field better option at Safety that's out there next year.

What, are we going to play Thornhill, Watts and 2 rookies? What FA's are better than HB but cost less money?
Marcus Williams is will be 26, is bigger, faster, and better and will cost about the same.
Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-31-2022, 03:30 PM   #97
It's just a ride.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
Why would you dump the DC of a Top 10 scoring defense, that saved your season when the offense was stuck in neutral, and gave up 20 points in the AFCCG?

Chief fan is ****ing STUPID today.
Because some ****wads enjoy being contrarians and finding odd things to blame. Half this season had Spags bailing out this garbage offense and the other half he didn't even have a majority of starters on defense. Yet it's his fault we lost in the AFCCG because our dog shit offense couldn't score more than 3 points in two quarters of football in the biggest game of the season. It's been an offensive team for four consecutive years but somehow it's the defenses fault here. ****ing hilarious man.

CP autism always finds a new way to elevate itself on the spectrum.
Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2022, 04:11 PM   #98
Curmudgeon

I would like to keep him since the rest of the secondary seems to like pre-schoolers that aren't holding hands without him. That said, not for top dollar cash and certainly not on a long term deal.

To reply to an earlier comment about him being the most toxic player ever, you seem to forget a feller named Peters and a dofus OT we once had.
oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.
Old 01-31-2022, 04:16 PM   #99
Live free or die hard

No regrets.

Good luck, HB!
Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-31-2022, 04:25 PM   #100
MVP

Quote:
Trust me, my being pissed off at Jones leans me towards feeling that way too.

But what idiot is going to trade for him with his contract? We are stuck with him until the end of next season.
Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 01-31-2022, 04:29 PM   #101
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
Sorenson was the only player they had for that role. We saw how terrible Watts was. I see a big change coming there. A highly paid new FA safety and an early draft pick IMO

I sort of expect the same thing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 01-31-2022, 04:35 PM   #102
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iconic View Post
Because some ****wads enjoy being contrarians and finding odd things to blame. Half this season had Spags bailing out this garbage offense and the other half he didn't even have a majority of starters on defense. Yet it's his fault we lost in the AFCCG because our dog shit offense couldn't score more than 3 points in two quarters of football in the biggest game of the season. It's been an offensive team for four consecutive years but somehow it's the defenses fault here. ****ing hilarious man.

CP autism always finds a new way to elevate itself on the spectrum.
No no no no, you're right. The man responsible for fielding one of the worst defenses of all time for the first half the season deserves no responsibility for it's late season collapse either too, right? Are you going to enable another historically bad defense to start the season again? How many more excuses are you enablers going to ring out because you are having a hard time admitting some hard truths?

And another thing, just because the mother ****er hit a lucky streak for a few games in the latter half of the season is no reason to absolve him of his failures for the beginning or the end of it.
Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 01-31-2022, 04:40 PM   #103
best in the biz

Quote:
Ya watching him sulk on the sideline then celebrate in that pic seemed kind of bogus to me.

Going to be a shame if they cant elevate that pass rush.
stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-31-2022, 04:40 PM   #104
The man you could post like.

He also got to play some pretty horrific offenses in that stretch. I'm in the camp where I wouldn't fire Spags outright but if a better candidate is on the market replacing him isn't out of the question. Reid will never do that unless he absolutely positively must so it's a non starter.
Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2022, 04:51 PM   #105
SuperBowl or bust

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
About 100 percent of that was the Frank Clark/Chris Jones dynamic, and the Sorensen mishaps.

The sign that they got it corrected in time to literally save our season, is why I want Spags kept around.

Spags only played Dan 22 snaps yesterday, and about 0 deep snaps against Buffalo. Chief fan got his wish.
Who made those calls in the first place?
BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.