Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 09-09-2021, 07:06 AM  
The Boom Boom Room

The Matrix Resurrections (2021)

Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-23-2021, 05:46 PM   #91
El Gato Gordo Loco

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Dawg View Post
It is. Movie was a total embarrassment to the Matrix series.
Oh cmon. Thats a bit harsh. Its loads better than the 3rd one. If you are a Matrix fan its still a must see.

The only thing that bothers me, as someone else said,is the agent calling him Tom instead or Mr Anderson.
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-23-2021, 08:14 PM   #92
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bowser View Post
This. I've come to trust the CP consensus on movies like these over the years. I was planning on seeing this Christmas night, but maybe I'll just go get drunk instead. Sounds like a better payoff, really.
I watched in on HBO Now. Non-spoiler opinion of it is that it was “fine”. You may want to just get drunk and watch some Christmas movie instead, and catch this on a slow day. I sort of half paid attention. It’s better than that piece of shit Matrix 3 but not as good as 1-2 by a long shot. To me, it was kind of like Rocky 6. Not terrible, but more about nostalgia than any great movie. Felt nice to catch up with a few old characters. Not terrible. Not great by any stretch.
DCTwister is not part of the Right 53.DCTwister is not part of the Right 53.DCTwister is not part of the Right 53.DCTwister is not part of the Right 53.DCTwister is not part of the Right 53.DCTwister is not part of the Right 53.DCTwister is not part of the Right 53.DCTwister is not part of the Right 53.DCTwister is not part of the Right 53.DCTwister is not part of the Right 53.DCTwister is not part of the Right 53.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2021, 11:01 AM   #93
Veteran

I thought the Matrix Resurrections was awesome. I loved it
ChiefBlueCFC 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChiefBlueCFC 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChiefBlueCFC 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChiefBlueCFC 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChiefBlueCFC 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChiefBlueCFC 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChiefBlueCFC 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChiefBlueCFC 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChiefBlueCFC 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChiefBlueCFC 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChiefBlueCFC 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 12-28-2021, 11:05 AM   #94
Immanentize The Eschaton

It's shit with chunks of corn in it. If you like corn, then...well...dig in, I guess.
listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-28-2021, 12:39 PM   #95
Shaken. Not stirred.

Quote:
Originally Posted by listopencil View Post
It's shit with chunks of corn in it. If you like corn, then...well...dig in, I guess.

Looks like a bowl of snot
007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2022, 12:10 PM   #96
Here We Go Again

Quote:
Originally Posted by DCTwister View Post
I watched in on HBO Now. Non-spoiler opinion of it is that it was “fine”. You may want to just get drunk and watch some Christmas movie instead, and catch this on a slow day. I sort of half paid attention. It’s better than that piece of shit Matrix 3 but not as good as 1-2 by a long shot. To me, it was kind of like Rocky 6. Not terrible, but more about nostalgia than any great movie. Felt nice to catch up with a few old characters. Not terrible. Not great by any stretch.
I was shocked at how good Moss looked after how she looked in Daredevil.

Movie itself was about a 6/10.
lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 01-03-2022, 05:16 PM   #97
Mindful Taoist German

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawrenceRaider View Post
I was shocked at how good Moss looked after how she looked in Daredevil.

Movie itself was about a 6/10.
She's a really good actress and it appeared the only one bringing her A game to the film.

And if the director was actually tanking this project on purpose as rumored I can at least understand it. I don't agree but it really was their creation and the studio threatening to make it with our without them has to suck.
Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-04-2022, 12:59 PM   #98
Here We Go Again

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rausch View Post
She's a really good actress and it appeared the only one bringing her A game to the film.

And if the director was actually tanking this project on purpose as rumored I can at least understand it. I don't agree but it really was their creation and the studio threatening to make it with our without them has to suck.
There was a LOT of wink wink stuff making fun of the fact it is essentially a remake. The whole "never going to be a 4th game" and all that.
lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 01-05-2022, 11:34 AM   #99
Mahomes Dynasty

This movie was ****ing awful. I was out of town when I saw it and watched it at a local theatre.

Almost walked out. Its a god damn mushy love story between Neo and Trinity.

We've aleady seen that.

This movie didn't need to be made.....at all.

Last edited by CoMoChief; 01-05-2022 at 11:41 AM..
CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.
Old 01-05-2022, 11:45 AM   #100
That's just f***in' stupid

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoMoChief View Post
This movie was ****ing awful. I was out of town when I saw it and watched it at a local theatre.

We've aleady seen that.

...and yet you paid to see it.

Warner Bros:

HC_Chief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.HC_Chief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.HC_Chief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.HC_Chief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.HC_Chief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.HC_Chief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.HC_Chief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.HC_Chief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.HC_Chief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.HC_Chief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.HC_Chief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 01-05-2022, 12:45 PM   #101
You're CARICATURES, ALL of you

Quote:

We've aleady seen that.

Watched it last night on HBO Max and you're right, there is no reason (outside of a cash grab) that this movie needed to be made.
KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-05-2022, 02:17 PM   #102
Ain't no relax!

Did anyone else find it awkwardly cringey how easily Trinity said **** You to her husband and family?
Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-05-2022, 03:28 PM   #103
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fish View Post
Did anyone else find it awkwardly cringey how easily Trinity said **** You to her husband and family?
They were computer programs.

Her husband's name was Chad, and she's a 40 something woman looking to free herself.

Clever writing.
notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-05-2022, 03:49 PM   #104
Going home eventually

Quote:

We've aleady seen that.

This is all true. The Matrix series wasn't a love story at all and in fact shouldn't have had any love shit in it at all but this movie is all love shit. It was ****ing stupid and dull.
Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-07-2022, 06:03 AM   #105
Cheat Death

KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 9 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote