Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 01-06-2021, 05:58 PM  
Banned

Who are you betting on this weekend?

I may tease the line to get the Bills to -10 or -13 and a nice payday.

How about you? Who do you have your money on?

I’m thinking WFT too. Could be an upset.
diqlix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.diqlix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.diqlix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.diqlix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.diqlix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.diqlix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.diqlix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.diqlix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.diqlix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.diqlix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.diqlix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 01-07-2021, 12:58 PM   #91
I’m a Mahomo!

Who are you betting on this weekend?

Quote:
Originally Posted by daquix View Post
Rivers isn’t even close to the QB that Allen is at this point.

Allen is 2nd in MVP voting odds right now.

Rivers isn’t even on the list.

I looked this up just for you, even though I know you will ignore it.

https://www.fanduel.com/theduel/post...een-profitable

Quote:
Philip Rivers has been one of the best at his position for as long as he's been in the NFL, but a Lombardi Trophy has always been just out of his grasp. However, despite his inability to make the Super Bowl, he's been automatic money whenever he plays in the first round of the playoffs.

Rivers has rewarded every bettor that's put money on the Chargers in the first round of the postseason, going an undefeated 3-0 in Wild Card games throughout his career.

Rivers and the Chargers won Wild-Card games in 2007, 2008, and 2013. Rivers didn't throw for over 300 yards in any of those games, but the Chargers did rush for over 150 yards in the last two, indicating Melvin Gordon and the Chargers ground game could be the deciding factor in this game too.

Rivers' perfect Wild Card record will be put to the test this weekend when the underdog Chargers face the Baltimore Ravens and their No. 1 defense Sunday afternoon. Their first meeting wasn't great for Rivers.

Philip Rivers won his first playoff game on January 6, 2008. Sunday on CBS, he'll look for another W in Baltimore 11 years later. pic.twitter.com/77mDCIsmc2
— NFLonCBS (@NFLonCBS) January 4, 2019

The Ravens got to Rivers early and often the first time these teams played one another and the veteran signal-caller consequently struggled, throwing for just 181 yards while tossing two interceptions.

Anything is possible in the playoffs, however, and if history remains on Rivers' side, the Chargers will move on to the next round.
BTW, Rivers beat the Raven so he is 4-0 in the wildcard round.
KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-07-2021, 12:58 PM   #92
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by ptlyon View Post
Fixed
Nah give me the wiley vet on possibly his last run over Allen who has proven ZERO when it matters most.
ForeverIowan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ForeverIowan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ForeverIowan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ForeverIowan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ForeverIowan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ForeverIowan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ForeverIowan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ForeverIowan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ForeverIowan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ForeverIowan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ForeverIowan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 01-07-2021, 12:59 PM   #93
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForeverIowan View Post
How many career playoff wins does Allen have again? Rivers has been around the block. Playoffs are a different animal. If its a one possession game late watch yourself.
I’m pretty sure that Rivers has a losing playoff record...

Not that it matter for this year, but since you brought it up.
diqlix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.diqlix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.diqlix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.diqlix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.diqlix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.diqlix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.diqlix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.diqlix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.diqlix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.diqlix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.diqlix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2021, 01:01 PM   #94
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiTown View Post
I think you are arguing with a bot.
That would be pretty impressive if true... I mean, I'd rather test out the AI of a bot, because at least then you know its intelligence can be enhanced over time.
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2021, 01:03 PM   #95
Banned

Listening to Colts radio on RADIO.com and the guy said “Bills are a matchup nightmare for this team. They’re going my to pick on (whatever CB he said) over and over.”

I find it so interesting that Chiefs fans think they know the Colts better than Colts fans know their own team and Colts announcers know their team.
Old 01-07-2021, 01:08 PM   #96
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Rivers, as a 17-year vet, should do well vs. BUF's defense. As long as he doesn't have to try and play catch-up too much. At this point in his career, he just can't be asked to throw 40 times. But if IND's defense can keep things contained, and they get their run game going, Rivers can play game-manger most of the time, then they have a real chance at stealing this game.

A lot depends on how Allen comes out. If he has the jitters like last season, IND could easily steal this one.
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-07-2021, 01:16 PM   #97
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megatron96 View Post
Rivers, as a 17-year vet, should do well vs. BUF's defense. As long as he doesn't have to try and play catch-up too much. At this point in his career, he just can't be asked to throw 40 times. But if IND's defense can keep things contained, and they get their run game going, Rivers can play game-manger most of the time, then they have a real chance at stealing this game.

A lot depends on how Allen comes out. If he has the jitters like last season, IND could easily steal this one.
I think Rivers will have better stats (more yards, etc) than most people expect. Because the Bills are going to load the box and stop the run. That should leave area for Rivers.

But considering one of the first threads on the Colts forum is “Rivers sucks”, I’m feeling good about that. The thread basically talks about how rivers stats this year are better than he actually has played. And the stats aren’t even that good
Old 01-07-2021, 01:31 PM   #98
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:
I think Rivers will have better stats (more yards, etc) than most people expect. Because the Bills are going to load the box and stop the run. That should leave area for Rivers.

But considering one of the first threads on the Colts forum is “Rivers sucks”, I’m feeling good about that. The thread basically talks about how rivers stats this year are better than he actually has played. And the stats aren’t even that good
Meh. Fans rarely take into account reality. For instance, this is Rivers first season with IND, so no preseason, new system, new teammates, new culture, etc. Naturally his overall numbers would be down.

But he is pretty cagey, and he does have a solid record in the WC round. Problems come up if you take away his run game and/or he has to come back from two scores. He'll start pressing, which is when he starts trying to fit balls where they just don't belong.

But Allen's stats in the playoffs are not good. And we all watched him implode last season vs. HOU. And the Texans had one of the worst defenses, if not the worst defense, in the playoffs last season.

And IND has one of the best defenses in the playoffs, so there has to be serious concern about how Allen will handle that this season.

If the Colts defense can get consistent pressure and stay disciplined on the back end, and Allen has trouble with that, BUF will be in a lot of trouble, because they don't have a run game to lean on.

However, I still expect Rivers to find a way to give the game away at the end, which is why I like IND to cover, but not win.
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-07-2021, 01:56 PM   #99
SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

Diggs (oblique) and Beasley (knee) both listed as questionable.

Obviously they will play, but how close are they to 100%?
pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-07-2021, 02:03 PM   #100
Mahomes: We Are All Witnesses

A team that hasn't won a playoff game in 26 years (the Bills), giving almost 7 points?

Take the Colts and the 6.5 points.

The Bills offense and Josh Allen have been underwhelming against AFC playoff teams... averaging just under 20 points per game with a 1-2 record.
FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2021, 02:10 PM   #101
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KChiefs1 View Post
I looked this up just for you, even though I know you will ignore it.

https://www.fanduel.com/theduel/post...een-profitable

BTW, Rivers beat the Raven so he is 4-0 in the wildcard round.
Doesn't count, ancient history.

Only the last 6 games matter. Josh Allen is MVP.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-07-2021, 02:11 PM   #102
'Tis my eye!

Quote:

htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-07-2021, 02:45 PM   #103
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megatron96 View Post
Meh. Fans rarely take into account reality.
This doesn't count for Chiefs fans though, right?

Quote:
And IND has one of the best defenses in the playoffs, so there has to be serious concern about how Allen will handle that this season.
Literally, just now on the radio.

"The Colts defense has struggled down the stretch"

Edit: Looked up the radio guy's comment, and he's right.

They're averaging almost 28 points per game given up over the last 7. And that includes 3 games against teams with 4-12 and 1-15 records.

Prisco even wrote this morning: "The Colts defense has waned in the second half of the season, which has to be a concern facing Josh Allen and the high-flying Buffalo offense. Indianapolis was once the top-ranked defense in the league, but they fell off in a big way in the final six games." https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/p...d-browns-home/

Last edited by diqlix; 01-07-2021 at 02:53 PM..
Old 01-07-2021, 02:48 PM   #104
Bono & Grbac wasn't enough

It's all about the stretches with daquix
ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-07-2021, 02:53 PM   #105
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ptlyon View Post
It's all about the stretches with daquix
Yes.

If, for example, a team gets blown out for 6 straight weeks, it doesn't matter to me if they won once, 3 months ago.