Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 05-11-2020, 06:06 PM  
Hello

Tell them now before it's too late. A chance to tell CP members you appreciate them.

Every time someone passes from this board (or our lives) there is an "in memory" thread created and it always contains a lot of "I wish i met him/her" or "I wish I told him/her" how appreciated he/she was.

I feel like attempting a nice thread where you can tell important members that you appreciate them.

Sorry if this thread is already out there.

Try to leave the nonsense bullshit in another thread, keep this thread as on track and POSITIVE as we're able to have it please.

For mine, my main posting barrage came back in the days of Gonzo, lumpy, Mr. Plow, Pestilence, Luv, Loochy, Fritz88, etc and that bastard that beat me for the n00b of the year that year, drawing a blank on his name though. think around 2008-2009. Many of us have cooled off in recent years and I don't see as much posting from the old gang. I miss that gang. A lot of fun arcade stuff, we still had the personal wall with the ability to post individually on each others walls, constant pm's about silly things. It was lighthearted and seldomly ever was a bitching match. People seemed nicer and just didn't constantly BLAST others for differing opinions.

I know when i got a different job and switched from a cozy office job to an evening job trying to help kids with issues, I lost a TON of posting time. We had some extremely interesting threads during the time and more than once crashed the server for one of the race to 1,000 posts threads, gif wars, etc.

I appreciated those years and miss them. I switched jobs in 2013 I believe and CP hasn't been the same for me since. I've lost touch on some of those people and miss the interactions we used to have.

For my first appreciation post I'd like to point out that i really appreciate Loochy. That dude seems like he'd be a great person to be around. He's by far the most consistent posting on here at actually making me laugh out loud. I love his brand of humor and I think we'd probably be the worlds greatest best friends in real life. . I also know nothing about who loochy is in real life. Could be a homosexual axe murderer or a 3 foot tall woman. But she's the funniest 3 foot tall woman I'd know, I'm sure of that.
Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-11-2020, 08:22 PM   #91
MVP

I find most of your politics ****ing abhorrent.

DON'T EVER GO TO DC. DON'T EVER GO TO DC

and I've been here longer than almost all of you; although I didn't post much for a long time while I my wife was ill and after she passed.

But damn it, I like talking football with you. Most of you.

*this post is intended in good humor.

Last edited by Chris Meck; 09-11-2020 at 08:28 PM..
Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 5 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2020, 08:24 PM   #92
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Meck View Post
I find most of your politics ****ing abhorrent.

DON'T EVER GO TO DC. DON'T EVER GO TO DC

and I've been here longer than almost all of you; although I didn't post much for a long time while I my wife was ill and after she passed.

But damn it, I like talking football with you. Most of you.
DC is full of ****.

It’s a disaster.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2020, 08:55 PM   #93
Shaken. Not stirred.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post
DC is full of ****.

It’s a disaster.

CP lost its edge 5 years ago. The only real CP left IS DC.
007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2020, 08:59 PM   #94
The Demon Preacher

Quote:
Originally Posted by 007 View Post
CP lost its edge 5 years ago. The only real CP left IS DC.
Was there an event that took place 5 years ago that made it happen?
Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 09-13-2020, 04:43 AM   #95
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mephistopheles Janx View Post
What year did was DC created?
eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-13-2020, 06:25 AM   #96
The Maintenance Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by eDave View Post
What year did was DC created?
It's been here as long as I have.
Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-13-2020, 06:30 AM   #97
The Maintenance Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mephistopheles Janx View Post
Two things that I believe had a huge effect on the tone of the board were Skip not coming back from his ban, and DaFace neutering the rep system. Now whether they were for the better or worse....opinions will vary.
Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-13-2020, 06:32 AM   #98
The Maintenance Guy

The Great Planet Revolt of 2013 changed things as well.
Old 09-13-2020, 06:40 AM   #99
The Maintenance Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazycoffey View Post
I’m waiting to be remembered.

Edit: I confused sofa with Boss I believe
I remember this...

https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=157139
Old 09-13-2020, 07:49 AM   #100
Everything is Awesome!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post
My post still stands.
after that super bowl win my post still stands as well.
cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-13-2020, 07:56 AM   #101
Colorado Chief Fan

This seems like a perfect place to properly thank Bugeater!

I had a chance to meet him in person years ago when he stopped by my old shop. Great guy and it was super cool to meet someone from the Planet and talk Chiefs.
He made another trip out this year and stopped by my new shop, unfortunately I wasnt able to meet up with him but he stopped by anyway and left gifts for me and my guys! A few weeks later I received a chiefs mask in the mail from him.
I was diagnosed with some serious health problems and never really got a chance to Thank him. The longer time went by the more I felt bad for not telling him that I really appreciated it.

So, Mr. Bugeater, my apologies for not thanking you sooner but know I DO appreciate you and your thoughtfulness. I am still trying to sell that townhome and given what happened afterward I wish that I had blown that off and met up with you instead, I know it would have been better for me and added to our friendship. GO CHIEFS!! Thank You!
chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2020, 08:10 AM   #102
MY LITTLE #15

I don't even know where to start, so I'll start broad. Thanks to most everyone on here. My skin has grown a few extra layers over the years.

Let's see:

Clay: Because of his ridicule, I decided to dig in and really learn the game. I wonder if he even remembers what the first thing he asked me was.

Milkman: Gone, but not forgotten. Taught me a lot about the sport. RIP

Fire Me Boy!: Another one gone, but not forgotten. He was the first one to give me rep, he kept me in line with his pimp backhand .gif, and he was a fellow grammar Nazi.

My CP Bash Boys: This would be 007, Bugeater, and sedated. I've lost touch with sedated, but 007 and Bugeater have become real life friends.

Lzen and Mr. Plow: For having awesome wives to drink jaeger bombs with (along with KSmitty).

papasmurf: He hasn't posted in years, but he introduced me to this place. Oh, and he's my dad in real life.

Mooo: Thanks to him and his mom...err...girlfriend, I got my first of two threads in the HOC.
luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2020, 05:40 PM   #103
The Maintenance Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiefforlife View Post
This seems like a perfect place to properly thank Bugeater!

I had a chance to meet him in person years ago when he stopped by my old shop. Great guy and it was super cool to meet someone from the Planet and talk Chiefs.
He made another trip out this year and stopped by my new shop, unfortunately I wasnt able to meet up with him but he stopped by anyway and left gifts for me and my guys! A few weeks later I received a chiefs mask in the mail from him.
I was diagnosed with some serious health problems and never really got a chance to Thank him. The longer time went by the more I felt bad for not telling him that I really appreciated it.

So, Mr. Bugeater, my apologies for not thanking you sooner but know I DO appreciate you and your thoughtfulness. I am still trying to sell that townhome and given what happened afterward I wish that I had blown that off and met up with you instead, I know it would have been better for me and added to our friendship. GO CHIEFS!! Thank You!
Whoa, glad i caught this, was hoping the mask made it out there. Don't worry about not getting back to me, all that matters is that you're ok.

Plus you're the one that did the favor for me by getting us in right away to check our car. The stuff was a long owed thank you. I'll catch you next time I'm out!
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2020, 05:56 PM   #104
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by luv View Post
Lzen and Mr. Plow: For having awesome wives to drink jaeger bombs with (along with KSmitty).
so this looks like an admission of guilt that you were the one that got all our wives drunk within 5 minutes at Joe’s CP party?
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-13-2020, 06:12 PM   #105
The Maintenance Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedChief View Post
so this looks like an admission of guilt that you were the one that got all our wives drunk within 5 minutes at Joe’s CP party?
She took quite a few people out with those antifreeze shots...including me. I ended up puking in the crisper drawer of the RV....