Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 12-14-2019, 12:22 PM  
▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓

100% chance of snow on Sunday; 4.5 inches expected

-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-15-2019, 10:00 AM   #91
best in the biz

Quote:
Originally Posted by notorious View Post
Team needs to give our fans a win today for braving this weather.
...it's not too bad out there.

Wind is the enemy.
stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-15-2019, 10:05 AM   #92
**** Off Pedro Protectors

4.5 inches is nothing, a light dusting is all.
RetiredSeniorChief is too fat/Omaha.RetiredSeniorChief is too fat/Omaha.RetiredSeniorChief is too fat/Omaha.RetiredSeniorChief is too fat/Omaha.RetiredSeniorChief is too fat/Omaha.RetiredSeniorChief is too fat/Omaha.RetiredSeniorChief is too fat/Omaha.RetiredSeniorChief is too fat/Omaha.RetiredSeniorChief is too fat/Omaha.RetiredSeniorChief is too fat/Omaha.RetiredSeniorChief is too fat/Omaha.
Old 12-15-2019, 10:10 AM   #93
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevieray View Post
...it's not too bad out there.

Wind is the enemy.
Welcome to Kansa.....errrr.......Missouri.

And for the wind, go with the experienced QB in tough conditions. Chiefs will roll.
notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-15-2019, 10:38 AM   #94
In my youth i pray to keep

Am I a dick if i order pizza today?
bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-15-2019, 10:39 AM   #95

Quote:
Originally Posted by BDj23 View Post
Am I a dick if i order pizza today?
Not if you tip really, really well.
wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-15-2019, 10:42 AM   #96

Quote:
Originally Posted by wazu View Post
I usually do.

I'm not doing anything out of the ordinary, I normally order a pizza every Sunday before the noon kickoff when the Chiefs play.

(Apparently Papa John's and Domino's have suspended delivery cuz of snow)

Last edited by bdj23; 12-15-2019 at 10:50 AM..
bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-15-2019, 11:09 AM   #97
It was not a fair catch

Quote:

(Apparently Papa John's and Domino's have suspended delivery cuz of snow)
whimps
displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-15-2019, 11:15 AM   #98

Quote:
Originally Posted by displacedinMN View Post
whimps
Only place I could get was pizza hut and I'm not paying $30 for their garbage pizza.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2019, 11:18 AM   #99
It was not a fair catch

Maybe order Chinese....they always deliver.
displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-15-2019, 11:19 AM   #100

Quote:
Only place I could get was pizza hut and I'm not paying $30 for their garbage pizza.
Might check Grubhub/Door Dash.
wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-15-2019, 11:43 AM   #101
WhatUneed2Hear

Quote:
From my days of delivering I used to hate snow days because even regulars for some dumbass reason tip less. It was a waste of time and money.
Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-15-2019, 11:52 AM   #102
Ain't no relax!

Big fat wet snowflakes too. It's already as warm as it's going to get all day. No sun.
Really glad I'm watching this one from the couch.
Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-15-2019, 11:56 AM   #103
I’m a Mahomo!

Snowball snow.
KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-15-2019, 11:58 AM   #104
WhatUneed2Hear

Quote:
Might check Postmates/Door Dash.
This is a good option because you get people that love driving around in the snow and know what they're getting into. Grubhub sucks for many reasons I won't get into.
Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.