Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

View Poll Results: Who wins????????????????
Chiefs WINS by 7 or less 15 9.87%
Chiefs WINS by 8 or more 136 89.47%
Lions have tied already. Why not another? 0 0%
Lions WINS by 7 or less 0 0%
Lions WINS by 8 or more 1 0.66%
Voters: 152. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-25-2019, 05:48 AM  
Always ask 'Why?"

KC CHIEFS vs. DETROIT LIONS: Who wins? Your predictions?

Game in Detroit.

Lions are 2-0-1.

Chiefs are 3-0.

Who wins?

Your predictions?

What say yea?
Trivers is obviously part of the inner Circle.Trivers is obviously part of the inner Circle.Trivers is obviously part of the inner Circle.Trivers is obviously part of the inner Circle.Trivers is obviously part of the inner Circle.Trivers is obviously part of the inner Circle.Trivers is obviously part of the inner Circle.Trivers is obviously part of the inner Circle.Trivers is obviously part of the inner Circle.Trivers is obviously part of the inner Circle.Trivers is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-25-2019, 03:09 PM   #91
WhatUneed2Hear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mama Hip Rockets View Post
I probably missed this somewhere along the line, so can someone explain to me why these polls always have poor grammar?
It's a time honored tradition.
Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-25-2019, 04:17 PM   #92
My Mamma Says

Chiefs start hot in the first quarter.. 28 -7 halftime.. 38-17 final...
Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-25-2019, 05:48 PM   #93
Dazed and Confused

54-24 Chiefs! Mahomes sits the 4th quarter.
PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 09-25-2019, 05:59 PM   #94
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by excessive View Post
So, last week Andy shuts the offense down in the second half and Ravens fluke their way to a 5 point loss. Made me glad that I didn't take the Chiefs and give up points, as I would have lost. If Reid doesn't let up, they cover easily.

I took the Chiefs -6 this week because I'm thinking Andy doesn't make the same mistake twice. This tendency to shut the offense down in the second half does make it hard to predict margins, but I'm expecting double digits, 10-17 point win.
I had a huge huge problem with Andy doing this last year. I hated seeing it in Baltimore. The good news is, vs Jacksonville and Oakland, Andy was a lot more aggressive in the 2nd half. So 2 out of 3 games he's been fairly aggressive nursing a bigger lead. I am becoming more hopeful that either Andy is changing or Mahomes is helping him change.
chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-25-2019, 06:40 PM   #95
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by excessive View Post
So, last week Andy shuts the offense down in the second half and Ravens fluke their way to a 5 point loss. Made me glad that I didn't take the Chiefs and give up points, as I would have lost. If Reid doesn't let up, they cover easily.

I took the Chiefs -6 this week because I'm thinking Andy doesn't make the same mistake twice. This tendency to shut the offense down in the second half does make it hard to predict margins, but I'm expecting double digits, 10-17 point win.
It started raining fairly heavy when we had the ball the first drive in the second half. We drove to their 38, I believe and had 3 and about a foot and should have sneaked it. On 4th and a foot we went shotgun and the snap was bad. If anything Andy was more aggressive in the rain on those two plays. A wet ball is and aggressive offense is a great way to let a team back in the game that is out of hand and can really only be lost with turnovers or quick scores by the opposing offense. Neither one of those happened.

Chiefs win this game 45-21
IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-25-2019, 07:00 PM   #96
Baby Cry Cry

Bucky Brooks has really picked us to lose every week, and has us losing again this week

Still salty he was wrong about Mahomes. Massive clown.
St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.
Old 09-25-2019, 07:02 PM   #97
Stroking to the SB Champs!

Chiefs 34
Lions 23
ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2019, 07:10 PM   #98
Choco Favre

Quote:
Originally Posted by St. Patty's Fire View Post
Bucky Brooks has really picked us to lose every week, and has us losing again this week

New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-25-2019, 07:23 PM   #99
Life is changing..

Chiefs 52
Lions 17
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-25-2019, 07:44 PM   #100
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by St. Patty's Fire View Post

Bucky is a clown name.

Bucky the Clown.
Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-25-2019, 08:06 PM   #101
You don't faze me, Gobble.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imon Yourside View Post
It's a time honored tradition.
But...why?
Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 09-26-2019, 03:56 AM   #102
Bolton gonna knock you out

Chiefs 43
Kittys 24

Ubeja still won’t know anything about the game or current players but will try to tell us some shit about the 1971 team that nobody cares about.
Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-26-2019, 04:20 AM   #103
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor View Post
Chiefs 43
Kittys 24

Ubeja still won’t know anything about the game or current players but will try to tell us some shit about the 1971 team that nobody cares about.
Wrong as you always are.

Right here in my hand.....LINDY'S 2019 PRO FOOTBALL PREVIEW

So talk to me about that 6-5 321 guard from MCGILL in Canada. I know...who?

Dude, totally up on today, but who isn't. If you are so far gone you can;t learn a few things about the history of it all why am I not surprised?

LINDY'S gives the Chiefs 68.5 power points, the Pats 68.0, but.....Chargers 71.5..that's stupid.

LONGGGGGGGGGGGGGG time Chiefs fan.

Last edited by Ubeja Vontell; 09-26-2019 at 04:37 AM..
Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 2     Reply With Quote