Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 06-28-2019, 05:43 PM  
Starter

Should I be happy Kietzman was fired? Yes, it's me.

I have mixed emotions about KK getting canned. It should've happened years ago. But I'm not convinced this incident deserved a firing.

Scale of 1 to 10, how pleased should I be?

For 20 years, KK got away with all sorts of underhanded bulls*t. Took two decades for karma to catch him.

Go Chiefs!

Whitlock
jwhit has disabled reputation
Old 06-28-2019, 08:57 PM   #91
Unsparing

Addition by subtraction jWhit.

SAVE BY ZERO!
Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-28-2019, 09:03 PM   #92
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by srvy View Post
What a stupid thing to say.
Have you ever been west of Topeka and talked to middle age people about drugs?

Anyway it's nice to hear Whitlock chime in. Weird, too, his face is on a billboard at the entrance of the studio we both work at that I drive past every morning.
Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 06-28-2019, 09:03 PM   #93
union paraplegic organizer

Quote:
Originally Posted by srvy View Post
What a stupid thing to say.
I that comment as well.

Instead of saying Hays when peeps ask where I’m from I normally say “western Kansas”.
rtmike Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.rtmike Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.rtmike Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.rtmike Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.rtmike Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.rtmike Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.rtmike Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.rtmike Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.rtmike Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.rtmike Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.rtmike Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 06-28-2019, 09:04 PM   #94
Forever Royal

As it became more apparent that Hill clearly wouldn’t be cut and likely won’t even face a long suspension like he and others wanted, KK just kept digging deeper in the opposite direction trying desperately to keep people emotional about the whole issue so that he could keep the talk going about Hill needing to be cut to satisfy his own desires and to justify his constant supposed moral high ground.
mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 06-28-2019, 09:10 PM   #95
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr. tegu View Post
As it became more apparent that Hill clearly wouldn’t be cut and likely won’t even face a long suspension like he and others wanted, KK just kept digging deeper in the opposite direction trying desperately to keep people emotional about the whole issue so that he could keep the talk going about Hill needing to be cut to satisfy his own desires and to justify his constant supposed moral high ground.
Agreed....he got his ego wrapped up in the moral high ground position and just couldn't help himself from being the ass/loser that he has always been. He thought he could bully the chiefs and Andy Reid like he does Jack Harry every week.....fatal mistake.
track is not part of the Right 53.track is not part of the Right 53.track is not part of the Right 53.track is not part of the Right 53.track is not part of the Right 53.track is not part of the Right 53.track is not part of the Right 53.track is not part of the Right 53.track is not part of the Right 53.track is not part of the Right 53.track is not part of the Right 53.
Old 06-28-2019, 09:12 PM   #96
Stay down bitch!

It isn’t this one incident. KK has built this reputation up over the years of being a dick. He’s obviously not sorry, he thought he could bide his time and wait for this to blow over. I believe KK had an arrogant attitude that he was untouchable so IMO he needed to be humbled.
PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 06-28-2019, 09:16 PM   #97
MVP

He has a good voice for radio. He'll be announcing golf after he moves to Scottsdale. His kids are grown, it's time.

I could also see him moving to Atlanta since his daughter went to Georgia. Too bad he didn't end up on the falcons beat while Pioli was still there. Imagine him having to cover that guy again.
Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 06-28-2019, 09:19 PM   #98
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by doomy3 View Post
Damn, I miss Whitlock’s show. Loved that shit.
loved those jw columns in thr star too
poolboy would the whole thing.poolboy would the whole thing.poolboy would the whole thing.poolboy would the whole thing.poolboy would the whole thing.poolboy would the whole thing.poolboy would the whole thing.poolboy would the whole thing.poolboy would the whole thing.poolboy would the whole thing.poolboy would the whole thing.
Old 06-28-2019, 09:21 PM   #99
In Search of a Life

MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 06-28-2019, 09:25 PM   #100
MVP

How pleased should you be? You make a living with words...and while free speech is important, it isn't actually free.

This generation of "shock jock" reporting seem to think they're are immune from repercussions. They can freely do damage to peoples reputation and livelihood then go home.

I think this is more about Hill and the KC media seemingly wanting to ruin him. Chiefs know the real story and I'm sure it didn't sit well to have the locals blasting them.

USA Today ran a hit piece on the Hunt family...which stems directly from the false allegations towards Hill. I think they finally had enough and used the Reid bashing as an excuse to take out the trash.

Kietzman earned his fate...nobody made him be an insensitive asshole and a poison peddler.

I have a question for you...

How do you and your peers view what Mike Florio is doing to Hill? I honestly didn't know much about him before this incident... but I dont think I have ever seen someone try to aggressively destroy someone's reputation like he is. He is purposely ignoring facts that have come to light to railroad him. Is this a respected practice in your profession? It's really bizarre...and borderline obsessive.

Last edited by BlackOp; 06-28-2019 at 09:34 PM..
BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2019, 09:35 PM   #101
21st Century Schizoid Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE! View Post
He’d definitely fill the Douche Slot.
siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-28-2019, 09:36 PM   #102
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackOp View Post
they finally had enough and used the Reid bashing as an excuse to take out the trash
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-28-2019, 09:36 PM   #103
MVP

TJ Carpenter is literally the only person I can imagine who is more Insufferable than Keitzman.
saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-28-2019, 09:40 PM   #104
21st Century Schizoid Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by saphojunkie View Post
TJ Carpenter is literally the only person I can imagine who is more Insufferable than Keitzman.
Bob Fescoe, but at this point we’re splitting douche pubes
siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-28-2019, 09:42 PM   #105
On one quarter

jwhit, you should check out the plethora of Tyreek threads while you're here. He good.
Fishpicker has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Fishpicker has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Fishpicker has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Fishpicker has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Fishpicker has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Fishpicker has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Fishpicker has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Fishpicker has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Fishpicker has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Fishpicker has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Fishpicker has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.