Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Closed Thread

Old 01-01-2016, 06:50 PM  
Fish are scared of me

So is GoChiefs banned er what

Haven't seen a post in a long while. I'm not missing his negativism at all. I'm just curious.
Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-01-2016, 07:45 PM   #91
Choco Favre

Quote:
Originally Posted by BDj23 View Post
Is celebrating an injury not a bannable offense?

(Srs question)

We all did it with Casshole.
New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-01-2016, 07:46 PM   #92
Reset

Was he cheering for injuries? Lol I didn't see that. I see he has elevated his posting to a new level of classlessness. Maybe he should be reinstated. Or maybe not lol
2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-01-2016, 07:46 PM   #93
Dumbass!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hog Farmer View Post
I Like you Milkman but you need to realize he had become a persistent troll. He added value to the site for many years and then completely turned, he had no real conversation anymore, just trolling . He knew what he was doing and I think he wanted out.
Know what he became.

Don't care.

The mods have handled it wrong.
milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-01-2016, 07:47 PM   #94

Quote:
Originally Posted by milkman View Post
We came here because of the shit moderation at the old Star board, and these mods are starting to moderate the same.
I agree. But the guy also has more posts than the 2nd and 3rd posters on this site, combined. That is incredible.

I don't know if he should be banned but I said months ago this is a problem. He just derailed every thread he walked into... I think it wouldn't have been bad if his post count was more in line with other people. There are tons of people on this board who hate Alex Smith. Don't tell me there aren't. The difference with him was he was just so pervasive. Every thread was just another opportunity to troll and get a rise out of people by posting anti-Chiefs stuff. I agree it's harsh but I don't exactly feel bad either. He knew he was trolling. When you troll enough, you eventually pay the price.
tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-01-2016, 07:47 PM   #95
Shit

Quote:
When he does, he gets banned from that thread, right?

So, he's not banned, he's just not free to post, right?
Seems he's free to post once in every thread...which is all he really needs lately
SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-01-2016, 07:47 PM   #96
The Maintenance Guy

Quote:
When he does, he gets banned from that thread, right?

So, he's not banned, he's just not free to post, right?
I don't know what the proper term would be for it, but I know "banned" isn't it.
Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-01-2016, 07:47 PM   #97
The Insider

Quote:
And, ftw, "wasn't shy about it" was simply another way of saying he posted the same useless drivel over and over.

All their shit is tiresome, but it isn't a bannable offense.

The mods are abusing their power, and that should be the concern here.
Wish they would do the same to a certain group of posters that signed up in 2013. They are no different than Clay.
ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-01-2016, 07:48 PM   #98
Reset

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baconeater View Post
He. Is. Not. Banned.

He can still log in and post on the board. I'm not sure how to make that any clearer.
I'm just ****ing with you. Miserable user? What's the point of that? It's being banned without being banned to cover who's ass? Come on dude
2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-01-2016, 07:48 PM   #99
The man you could post like.

Quote:
Originally Posted by New World Order View Post
We all did it with Casshole.
It was pretty hilarious when people on here whined like little bitches After Winston called them out.
Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-01-2016, 07:48 PM   #100
Mod Team

The ability of adults to ignore another adult's posts is mind bottling.
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-01-2016, 07:48 PM   #101
"Think BOOM!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry View Post
Wish they would do the same to a certain group of posters that signed up in 2013. They are no different than Clay.
Are those posters Chiefs' fans?
Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-01-2016, 07:49 PM   #102
The Maintenance Guy

Quote:
I agree with this 100%.
Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-01-2016, 07:49 PM   #103
Greatest QB Duo of 2015

Quote:
Not saying what said group of posters are doing is right, but they-combined- likely don't post nearly as much as Clay did.
Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.

Old 01-01-2016, 07:49 PM   #104
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewdog View Post
I know.

I ignore, basically all of your posts every day. Easy.
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-01-2016, 07:50 PM   #105
Shit

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewdog View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
I know.

I ignore, basically all of your posts every day. Easy.
I was going to say this about the both of you...
SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Closed Thread