Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 05-28-2024, 05:15 PM   #2
Fish are scared of me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Man View Post
Yielding to peer pressure from you other oldies, I have announced my retirement, though it's a retirement with an encore.

I'm going work-free in September of 2024, but in the summer of 2025 I'll come back for three months to work on a specific annual contract that I've been working on for several years. Then in September of 2025 I'll go fishing or whatever for good.
Good for you, time to enjoy life.
Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2024, 05:33 PM   #3
Stroking to the SB Champs!

Quote:
Yielding to peer pressure from you other oldies, I have announced my retirement, though it's a retirement with an encore.

I'm going work-free in September of 2024, but in the summer of 2025 I'll come back for three months to work on a specific annual contract that I've been working on for several years. Then in September of 2025 I'll go fishing or whatever for good.
Cheers!
ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-29-2024, 04:15 AM   #4
On Hiatus

Quote:

And you thought peer pressure was the territory of the high school agers....

Congratulations on the announcement of your retirement....September will come quickly and all of a sudden you are one of us.

Prepare to enjoy making your lawn look like the greens at Augusta and yelling at every kid that dares to walk on your lawn.

Also...the fun thing to do is find all the places you get free coffee and a discount on your dinner. 😁
Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 05-29-2024, 11:05 AM   #5
Red, White & Blue for the U.S.

Quote:

Congrats! I'm still trying to find my groove but will once my hand surgery heals. Enjoy!!! You've earned retirement
KC Dan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.KC Dan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.KC Dan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.KC Dan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.KC Dan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.KC Dan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.KC Dan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.KC Dan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.KC Dan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.KC Dan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.KC Dan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 05-29-2024, 07:50 PM   #6
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by KC Dan View Post
Congrats! I'm still trying to find my groove but will once my hand surgery heals. Enjoy!!! You've earned retirement
Slept to noon again. Havent done that since I was sick or on the weekend.

Wifes last day is tomorrow. We are taking our first road trip after she gets out of jury duty on Wednesday. Have a destination, its in Missouri but how long the road trip lasts depends on how much fun is being had stopping to look at stuff along the way as we travel.

We are initially going up the east coast of Florida and over the panhandle. Neither one of us have ever got off the interstates to check out those beaches or towns. From there, who knows which path we will take north.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2024, 06:04 AM   #7
On Hiatus

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedChief View Post
Slept to noon again. Havent done that since I was sick or on the weekend.

Wifes last day is tomorrow. We are taking our first road trip after she gets out of jury duty on Wednesday. Have a destination, its in Missouri but how long the road trip lasts depends on how much fun is being had stopping to look at stuff along the way as we travel.

We are initially going up the east coast of Florida and over the panhandle. Neither one of us have ever got off the interstates to check out those beaches or towns. From there, who knows which path we will take north.
Tell your wife congratulations on her retirement also....

If you are near Jacksonville anytime on the road trip and want to get together for lunch let me know.

Otherwise.....have a great time...
Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 05-30-2024, 08:17 AM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mosbonian View Post
Tell your wife congratulations on her retirement also....

If you are near Jacksonville anytime on the road trip and want to get together for lunch let me know.

Otherwise.....have a great time...
We are planning to go to the game in Charlotte. Planning to make it a road trip to visit the Biltmore and the eastern coast beaches and the Appalachian forest. You going?
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-29-2024, 01:56 PM   #9
Certified Bourbon taster

Quote:

Good of you to come back for that annual contract contribution. Buy some 'celebration quality' whiskey with a paycheck is my advice. While we've got #15 playing here - you never know what we might need to celebrate.
BigOlChiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigOlChiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigOlChiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigOlChiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigOlChiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigOlChiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigOlChiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigOlChiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigOlChiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigOlChiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigOlChiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-29-2024, 07:41 PM   #10

Quote:

Reminder that if you earned >17K in those 3 months, the SSA will take all your $'s over that amount from your SSA. If its more than your SS benefit in one year, it'll take it the next year too. Supposedly people have got that money back in 2-3 years but thats just rumors in the SS redditt threads.
Old 05-29-2024, 09:11 PM   #11

Quote:
Reminder that if you earned >17K in those 3 months, the SSA will take all your $'s over that amount from your SSA. If its more than your SS benefit in one year, it'll take it the next year too. Supposedly people have got that money back in 2-3 years but thats just rumors in the SS redditt threads.
Sorry, that’s wrong info. Here’s the right stuff. I’m still a noob with this stuff.

Retirees, however, are required to stay under an income limit while taking Social Security. For 2024, that limit is $22,320. After that, the Social Security Administration will deduct $1 for every $2 earned.
Old 05-29-2024, 09:16 PM   #12
(Sir/Yes Sir/Aye Aye Sir)

Quote:
Sorry, that’s wrong info. Here’s the right stuff. I’m still a noob with this stuff.

Retirees, however, are required to stay under an income limit while taking Social Security. For 2024, that limit is $22,320. After that, the Social Security Administration will deduct $1 for every $2 earned.
100% correct. That's why you alter how you're paid post-retirement if you can. Remember, a dollar saved is dollar earned, so structure you post-retirement life in such a fashion where you have things paid for instead of you getting paid. It's not perfect, but I think it's pretty creative.
GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-30-2024, 05:45 AM   #13
On Hiatus

Quote:

That limit is true if you haven't reached FRA....after that you can earn as much as you like and still draw Social Security, but it can also put you in a totally different tax bracket.
Old 05-29-2024, 07:50 PM   #14
(Sir/Yes Sir/Aye Aye Sir)

Quote:

Awesome!!! You're going to love it...
GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-28-2024, 05:36 PM
Rain Man
This message has been deleted by Rain Man. Reason: TMI for right now. Maybe later.