Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 02-15-2020, 11:52 AM   #2
Veteran

My wife would say it was my fault that I trusted her and get mad at me for saying that is stupid.
Jerok Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Jerok Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Jerok Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Jerok Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Jerok Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Jerok Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Jerok Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Jerok Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Jerok Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Jerok Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Jerok Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 02-15-2020, 02:42 PM   #3
Starter

CPA here- a simple letter explaining it and that you relied on a tax preparer is usually sufficient to remove penalties. RockChalk above is right, you’re stuck with the interest 99% of the time since you had use of the money. Might be able to get that refunded by tax preparer, but YMMV.
nbkc fan is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutnbkc fan is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutnbkc fan is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutnbkc fan is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutnbkc fan is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutnbkc fan is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutnbkc fan is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutnbkc fan is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutnbkc fan is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutnbkc fan is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutnbkc fan is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
Old 02-15-2020, 02:57 PM   #4
MVP

Easy solution is to do an amended return. Better yet have your tax person that ****ed you do an amended return. What form was it tbat she forgot that made you owe 4k?
dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 02-15-2020, 03:04 PM   #5
MVP

Im pretty sure the best idea was to just throw it in the trash like it never happened.
dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 02-15-2020, 07:21 PM   #6
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by dlphg9 View Post
Im pretty sure the best idea was to just throw it in the trash like it never happened.
I have a relative who tried that.

It didn't work at all.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-15-2020, 04:14 PM   #7
Veteran

I thought I had figured out my estimated payments so that I would have near zero refund/tax-due.

I had figured and planned to do a (tax incurring) financial move.

But due to my old-timers, I made two such moves, one in March and one in November.

Now I owe about a grand between US and KS.

Oh well. One of these years I will get it exactly right!
Zebedee DuBois would the whole thing.Zebedee DuBois would the whole thing.Zebedee DuBois would the whole thing.Zebedee DuBois would the whole thing.Zebedee DuBois would the whole thing.Zebedee DuBois would the whole thing.Zebedee DuBois would the whole thing.Zebedee DuBois would the whole thing.Zebedee DuBois would the whole thing.Zebedee DuBois would the whole thing.Zebedee DuBois would the whole thing.
Old 02-15-2020, 04:19 PM   #8
Veteran

I wonder what would happen if you could direct your taxes.

Say, Person A directs his taxes to go towards military items, bombs, planes, subs, maybe even a supersonic toilet seat.
Person B directs his taxes to infrastructure, roads bridges, sewer systems
Person C directs his taxes to Medicare, healthcare, education, etc.

I wonder what our budget would end up looking like.
Zebedee DuBois would the whole thing.Zebedee DuBois would the whole thing.Zebedee DuBois would the whole thing.Zebedee DuBois would the whole thing.Zebedee DuBois would the whole thing.Zebedee DuBois would the whole thing.Zebedee DuBois would the whole thing.Zebedee DuBois would the whole thing.Zebedee DuBois would the whole thing.Zebedee DuBois would the whole thing.Zebedee DuBois would the whole thing.
Old 02-15-2020, 08:24 PM   #9
Mod Team

I am working on my taxes right now.

I love that ****ing child tax credit. I see why people just keep having kids.
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-15-2020, 10:03 PM   #10
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewdog View Post

Right? Between the QBI, pass through DPAD from Cooperatives, and CTC my state tax is 4X my Federal.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-16-2020, 09:26 AM   #11
The Maintenance Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewdog View Post

Not me. I'll pay the taxes all day every day. And with a smile.
Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-15-2020, 09:30 PM   #12
Veteran

That Stinks bud... maybe don’t be reeruned and have 5K in your savings account that is quickly and easily accessible.
Hamwallet 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliHamwallet 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliHamwallet 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliHamwallet 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliHamwallet 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliHamwallet 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliHamwallet 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliHamwallet 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliHamwallet 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliHamwallet 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliHamwallet 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 02-16-2020, 09:17 AM   #13
Fish are scared of me

Texas, NO state taxes!

Ha. Suckers!
Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-16-2020, 09:37 AM   #14
Court Jester

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin View Post
Texas, NO state taxes!

Ha. Suckers!
Another good thing about living in Florida.
Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-16-2020, 09:39 AM   #15
Hey Loochy, I'm hooome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin View Post
Texas, NO state taxes!

Ha. Suckers!
Yeah but we pay insane property taxes to make up for it

The money has to come from somewhere
loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.