Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 01-11-2024, 06:13 AM  
Starter

Belichick done in NE

SHOWTIME has disabled reputation
Old 01-11-2024, 12:52 PM   #91
Veteran

If Andy coaches for 7 more years he will have the most wins of any coach, including BB.
Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2024, 01:09 PM   #92
Consuming CP souls

Simply amazing how those magical 3rd down illegal contacts and PIs COMPLETELY dried up when Tom left. Yeah...games weren't steered their way at all!!
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 5 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2024, 01:15 PM   #93
Mahomes: We Are All Witnesses

Blow Job Bob Kraft sounds old/rough in this press conference.
FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-11-2024, 01:21 PM   #94
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88 View Post
Belichick, Saban and Pete Carroll all out within a span of 24 hours… crazy.
Feels very weird. I suppose it’s like those celebrity death trends. They seem to go in waves of 3 at a time.
DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 01-11-2024, 01:32 PM   #95

I said this earlier this year but to me the out of left field dark horse is Buffalo. If they go out there and lay another egg in the playoffs I could see it. The Cowboys would be another team like that, but I don't know if Belichick could work with Jerry Jones or not.
tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-11-2024, 01:40 PM   #96
Mahomes: We Are All Witnesses

Quote:
Originally Posted by tk13 View Post
I said this earlier this year but to me the out of left field dark horse is Buffalo. If they go out there and lay another egg in the playoffs I could see it. The Cowboys would be another team like that, but I don't know if Belichick could work with Jerry Jones or not.
I think the Falcons are a likely option.
FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-11-2024, 07:17 PM   #97
Andy Reid Supporter

That dipshit Florio joined Cdot today and kept persisting that the Chiefs don't know if Andy could retire this year and "what if the Chiefs want to think about somebody else?"

That dumbass really said if Andy retires then Bill should be who KC wants. As if Andy is leaving

Last edited by RunKC; 01-11-2024 at 07:24 PM..
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-11-2024, 07:21 PM   #98
Veteran

Can he run routes and catch the football?
Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.
Old 01-11-2024, 07:53 PM   #99
YOU take YOUR seat

It's time for him to retire
Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-11-2024, 07:53 PM   #100
Going home eventually

Any team that hires him is screwing up. His day is dead and he's too old.
Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-11-2024, 07:59 PM   #101
Going home eventually

Andy retiring isn't happening. Bill B in KC? Thats laughable.
Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-11-2024, 08:04 PM   #102
My Mamma Says

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
That dipshit Florio joined Cdot today and kept persisting that the Chiefs don't know if Andy could retire this year and "what if the Chiefs want to think about somebody else?"

That dumbass really said if Andy retires then Bill should be who KC wants. As if Andy is leaving
Yeah that is real stupidity.. ****ing defensive coach with Mahomes.. The guys on 610 were all but saying he was a dumbass after the interview..
Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-11-2024, 08:45 PM   #103
MVP

Raiders get Harbaugh and Chargers get Bill

Reid
Harbaugh
Payton
Bilichick

Nasty division lol
jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.
Old 01-11-2024, 09:14 PM   #104
YOU take YOUR seat

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdubya View Post
Raiders get Harbaugh and Chargers get Bill

Reid
Harbaugh
Payton
Bilichick

Nasty division lol
I wouldn't be shitting my pants or anything if that happened, but I'd prefer it didn't still.
Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-11-2024, 09:35 PM   #105
Special Teams ACE!!!

Am I the only sane person here who sees that Bill's act doesn't ****ing work in the modern NFL?

THAT guy is going to clean up one of these talented but undisciplined teams? 72-year old mumble grandpa? Do your job, pick up the damn wrappers around the facility, and hire a coaching staff of basically nothing but defensive guys and your own silverspooned offspring? That's all it takes to turn one of those teams around?

****ing bullshit. Let him coach the Chargers or the Raiders. I welcome him to the AFC West. Only thing I truly worry about is him tanking the teams so hard that they escape their current cycle of mediocrity by getting 100% gutted.
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.