Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 02-06-2020, 03:08 PM  
In Search of a Life

Albert Wilson

Sounds like he’s going to be cut if he doesn’t restructure.

Robinson is probably gone, and there’s a good chance Watkins is too. This is the kind of move that would help soften the blow of losing two guys with experience in this offense.

He was great that week 17 in 2017 with Pat at QB. I’d love to bring him back at a reasonable price.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-11-2024, 10:54 PM   #91
Mahomes: We Are All Witnesses

He’s officially retired…

https://atozsports.com/kansas-city/u...-announcement/

Quote:
To the Kansas City Chiefs Organization, I want to thank you for kicking off this journey and giving me the only shot I ever needed.

To the Miami Dolphins Organization, I want to thank you for changing my family’s life forever and giving me the opportunity to come play in my home state in front of family, friends and the youth in my community. This provideded me a chance to be a leader in front of my community and a light to shine at dark times we all suffered.

To the Minnesota Vikings and Las Vegas Raiders, thank you. Y’all gave me, Lai Lai and my wife an experience we will never forget.

To all my coaches and teammates throughout the years, I gained unforgettable bonds and everlasting friendships. Thank you guys for helping me become the man/athlete I am today.

To my main dawg, Jamaal, from college teammates/roommates, to helping me prepare for the combine, to getting jobs with the teams I played with ( I don’t know how you pulled that off), to helping me start the Albert Wilson Foundation, to opening my eyes to being more than an athlete and to be a true servant, I truly wouldn’t be the man off the field that equals up to the man I am on the field without you.

To my high school coach, Coach Poole. The drive, will power, and dedication you maintained to get me prepped for the college level, I will forever be grateful.

To my family, Ma Tofi, Pops, and my siblings, aka MY WHYs, all I ever wanted was to make you guys proud and I thank you for the on-going guidance and motivation I have needed over the years.

To my Lai Lai, YaYa, and future Wilson babies, its all been for you guys and can’t wait to share these memories with you!

To my wife, Suga, this journey was just as much yours as it was mine and I want to thank you for all your blood, sweat, and tears. You not only make me better, you give me the drive to become a better person in all areas and ONLY because of you I’m extremely excited for my next career, Stay at Home DAD!!!
FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2024, 11:07 PM   #92
YOU take YOUR seat

he had a better career than I would have thought tbh
Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-11-2024, 11:18 PM   #93
MVP

Wonder if he’ll take advantage of his NFL retiree medical plan to have his alligator arms replaced with real human arms…
JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2024, 11:27 PM   #94
Veteran

He forgot to thank Mahomes for getting him that contract from Miami.
Jamie would the whole thing.Jamie would the whole thing.Jamie would the whole thing.Jamie would the whole thing.Jamie would the whole thing.Jamie would the whole thing.Jamie would the whole thing.Jamie would the whole thing.Jamie would the whole thing.Jamie would the whole thing.Jamie would the whole thing.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2024, 11:38 PM   #95
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bump View Post
he had a better career than I would have thought tbh
Career earnings of $22 million. I really should have spent more time on the 40 yard dash during my formative years.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2024, 05:35 AM   #96
You gotta kill a few people

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Man View Post
Career earnings of $22 million. I really should have spent more time on the 40 yard dash during my formative years.
5’9” 190 lbs.

Where else could a guy like him have cashed out like this? What an amazing opportunity.
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-12-2024, 02:46 PM   #97
SuperBowl or bust

I kinda feel bad for Albert and his stigma for alligator arms. Dude played with a shoulder injury the last year in KC that didn’t improve till the last couple weeks of the season. I know he had mild alligator arm problems before that, but that last year was really bad due, at least partially, to the injury.

Mahomes got him paid, though.
BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-12-2024, 05:01 PM   #98
Veteran

This is all I can really remember him doing, which was a really cool special teams play. Nonetheless, congratulations on a successful career, Albert

Cheater5 threw an interception on a screen pass.Cheater5 threw an interception on a screen pass.Cheater5 threw an interception on a screen pass.Cheater5 threw an interception on a screen pass.Cheater5 threw an interception on a screen pass.Cheater5 threw an interception on a screen pass.Cheater5 threw an interception on a screen pass.Cheater5 threw an interception on a screen pass.Cheater5 threw an interception on a screen pass.Cheater5 threw an interception on a screen pass.Cheater5 threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 05-12-2024, 05:07 PM   #99
Supporter

We make our jokes about him, he was fine, even dynamic at times.

If Skyy did what Wilson did it would be a huge boost.
notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 6 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2024, 06:03 PM   #100
sorta mod-ish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheater5 View Post
This is all I can really remember him doing, which was a really cool special teams play. Nonetheless, congratulations on a successful career, Albert

That was maybe his singular career highlight play with us. But I'll never forget this one either. Perfect summation of both Alex Smith and Alber Wilson when you think about it.....

Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-12-2024, 06:36 PM   #101
Mindful Taoist German

Quote:
Originally Posted by notorious View Post

The thing that cuts really deep is that isn't an exaggeration - it's 100% accurate.
Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-12-2024, 07:23 PM   #102
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by notorious View Post

Yeah, he was damn fast. He had 6th round hands and a short guy catch radius, but he had to be respected. And with a capable QB (read: Mahomes) he was a weapon.

I'm not going to pretend he was anything he wasn't but I respect him.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2024, 08:28 PM   #103
You gotta kill a few people

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheater5 View Post

This is a fun highlight. Mf looks like he was shot out of a cannon.

Pretty sure that was the Eric Berry pick-2 game as well.
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-13-2024, 11:18 AM   #104
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post
Yeah, he was damn fast. He had 6th round hands and a short guy catch radius, but he had to be respected. And with a capable QB (read: Mahomes) he was a weapon.

I'm not going to pretend he was anything he wasn't but I respect him.
If we had prime Albert Wilson on this team last year he's our #2 receiver without even a shadow of a doubt. Another guy we'll all probably forget about eventually, but dudes like him are a huge part of the reason why this team has been so damn good for 10 straight years.

To constantly be able to find contributors in day 3 of the draft puts you so far ahead of the rest of the league. Obviously, it all starts with the core, but if you're not finding cheap pieces to put around them, you end up like the Buffalo Bills.
Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.