Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 06-18-2024, 08:50 AM  
Andy Reid Supporter

Reason 5,432 why I’m glad the Chiefs don’t delve into Jersey designs

These look god awful. Like arena league awful

RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-19-2024, 06:08 PM   #91
**** the Raiders

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCUnited View Post
Dick measuring contest over who's the bigger child abuse expert? Never a doubt

Racially charged Juneteenth thread? Obviously

WNBA death match? No brainer

New age womens lib saying debate? Angel Hernandez could see this one coming

A Project Runway: NFL Uniform Edition thread was the one I wasn't expecting this offseason

Well played CP
It’s the Bill Belichick banging a 24 old hottie thread that caught me off guard.
Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-19-2024, 07:02 PM   #92
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by KC Shox View Post
Chiefs need to roll out a black uniform ensemble. Black helmets, jersey and pants. No yellow piping just stick with black, red and white. To be worn in domes, cold weather games or night games obviously.
Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
These could be fire if done correctly. Maybe some light touches of silver added.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Valiant View Post
I would like to see an alt darker red jersey.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerm View Post
I'd make the socks and facemask red though and the outline of the arrowhead on the helmet red too.
Jamie would the whole thing.Jamie would the whole thing.Jamie would the whole thing.Jamie would the whole thing.Jamie would the whole thing.Jamie would the whole thing.Jamie would the whole thing.Jamie would the whole thing.Jamie would the whole thing.Jamie would the whole thing.Jamie would the whole thing.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2024, 08:12 PM   #93
Rock Chalk Jayhawk

Generally speaking, if your team colors do not explicitly include black (Raiders, Ravens) black uniforms are lazy and boring.
DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.
Old 06-19-2024, 08:31 PM   #94
Cheat Death

But they’re super slimming!
KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-19-2024, 09:14 PM   #95
Veteran

After seeing uniforms without the yellow, they don’t look right.
UteChief has disabled reputation
Old 06-19-2024, 09:25 PM   #96
In Mahomes I trust!

Ah, whatever makes them "feel" better after that AWESOME Chiefs loss last season! Changing your gear ain't gonna make you a better team!
Keep trying, we are still here!
Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 06-20-2024, 02:17 AM   #97
Fan since 1997

It's one of my favorite things about the Hunt family, preserving tradition and doing away with that alternate jersey BS. I have never been a fan of the retro/alternative trend sports teams come up with. My hockey team, the Devils, were just like the Chiefs for two decades in their dynasty run. Never changed their uniforms. A couple of new owners later and with Lamariello leaving, the team became another sucker like the rest of the league. And I hate it. I am a traditionalist in this sense.

Chiefs are an iconic brand. Following modern trends like other teams only cheapens the brand.
Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 06-20-2024, 02:28 AM   #98
YOU take YOUR seat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pasta Little Brioni View Post
Stick to donuts. Easily amongst the best. No arguing that.
some people like traditions and some clearly do not.
Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-20-2024, 06:35 AM   #99
Don't Be A Dick

Ahhhhh. Color rush or as I call it another way to get people to buy more overpriced jerseys.
J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-20-2024, 06:39 AM   #100
Rock Chalk Jayhawk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chieftain View Post
It's one of my favorite things about the Hunt family, preserving tradition and doing away with that alternate jersey BS. I have never been a fan of the retro/alternative trend sports teams come up with. My hockey team, the Devils, were just like the Chiefs for two decades in their dynasty run. Never changed their uniforms. A couple of new owners later and with Lamariello leaving, the team became another sucker like the rest of the league. And I hate it. I am a traditionalist in this sense.

Chiefs are an iconic brand. Following modern trends like other teams only cheapens the brand.
The New York Yankees are so synonymous with winning that their uniforms are even connected to being winners. That is what I want for the Chiefs. We have a ways to go, but if we get to changing things around too much for too long, I think it ruins that mystique.
DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.
Old 06-20-2024, 07:33 AM   #101
For The Glory Of The City

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chieftain View Post
Chiefs are an iconic brand.
Honestly, they are not.

Hey I love the Chiefs but some people seem to be laboring under the idea that they have a look that is classic or good or something anyone thinks about.
|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2024, 08:12 AM   #102
Andy Reid Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by |Zach| View Post
Honestly, they are not.

Hey I love the Chiefs but some people seem to be laboring under the idea that they have a look that is classic or good or something anyone thinks about.
Whether you believe this or not, there is no denying that the Chiefs brand has grown significantly over the last 6 years. When you win this much the brand grows, especially when you get the biggest star singer in the world on your side.
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-20-2024, 12:21 PM   #103
Special Teams ACE!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by |Zach| View Post
Honestly, they are not.

What the **** are you talking about anymore? It’s basically only the Chiefs, Packers, and Raiders who haven’t undergone a huge shift in their uniform designs over the past 50 years. Every other team has ****ed around and dinked with theirs.

How is that not a classic look? It’s the very definition of classic. It has literally spanned multiple generations.
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-20-2024, 12:23 PM   #104

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
Whether you believe this or not, there is no denying that the Chiefs brand has grown significantly over the last 6 years. When you win this much the brand grows, especially when you get the biggest star singer in the world on your side.
Absolutely. It has nothing to do with the jersey which is what we are talking about.
|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-20-2024, 12:24 PM   #105

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealSNR View Post
What the **** are you talking about anymore? It’s basically only the Chiefs, Packers, and Raiders who haven’t undergone a huge shift in their uniform designs over the past 50 years. Every other team has ****ed around and dinked with theirs.

How is that not a classic look? It’s the very definition of classic. It has literally spanned multiple generations.
They may not have changed it much but when people talk about classic jerseys they are usually referring to classic jerseys that are good or at least have something that distinguishes them. Nobody brings up the Chiefs if they are talking about classic jerseys.

I just looked out of curiosity...some general NFL fan discussion about this. Over 350 some odd comments and nobody...even the people who ID'd as Chiefs fans mentions the Chiefs. And hey its fine this is football not a jersey popularity contest but lets be honest about how forgettable our look is.

https://www.reddit.com/r/nfl/comment...s_of_all_time/
https://www.reddit.com/r/nfl/comment...form_past_and/