Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 07-16-2024, 11:16 AM  
Andy Reid Supporter

49ers Brandon Aiyuk has requested a trade

RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 06:47 PM   #91
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcellus View Post
Staylor you are making a bad argument. Tyreek Hill couldn’t get open against our DBs. Doesn’t mean he is worse than BA.

Debo is better than BA. BA was open because we were making sure Debo wasn’t open. Along with Kittle.
No, you guys are just not understanding my argument at all.

Deebo is a fantastic playmaker. He's very important to that offense and, I guess you could even argue that he's more "important", but I'm talking about value as an asset.

Again, CMC is more important than anybody, but that doesn't mean you are paying him WR money.

Aiyuk is the X WR. He's the guy running the big boy routes. That's more valuable, and it's a role/position that has less wear and tear than a RB or WR/RB hybrid (Deebo).
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 06:50 PM   #92
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
No, you guys are just not understanding my argument at all.

Deebo is a fantastic playmaker. He's very important to that offense and, I guess you could even argue that he's more "important", but I'm talking about value as an asset.

Again, CMC is more important than anybody, but that doesn't mean you are paying him WR money.

Aiyuk is the X WR. He's the guy running the big boy routes. That's more valuable, and it's a role/position that has less wear and tear than a RB or WR/RB hybrid (Deebo).

Okay, that's what I thought; you're using 'value' a little differently than I was. Now I'm on the same page with you.
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 06:52 PM   #93
In Search of a Life

I'm going to post this again, because it's a 49ers insider making this same point:

Quote:
Matt Barrows, from The Athletic, recently shared his insights on the topic during an interview with Bay Area radio station KNBR.

"If it came down to Deebo Samuel or Brandon Aiyuk, I think they go with Brandon Aiyuk because he's on the same page as Brock Purdy," Barrows said. "We saw that chemistry all year long. They seemed perfect for each other. They seem made for each other, whereas Deebo Samuel had some absolutely terrific games this season but didn't seem to have the same passing chemistry. A lot of his yards were short passes that he creates yards after the catch"
There's a reason the most recent smoke is about them trading Deebo to keep Aiyuk.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 07:08 PM   #94
You gotta kill a few people

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcellus View Post
Staylor you are making a bad argument. Tyreek Hill couldn’t get open against our DBs. Doesn’t mean he is worse than BA.

Debo is better than BA. BA was open because we were making sure Debo wasn’t open. Along with Kittle.
He’s the king of bad arguments.

“wAtCh ThE tApE”

Mf acts like he’s in the building with Reid and Spags watching film lmfaoooooo what a blowhard
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 07:15 PM   #95
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaVirus View Post

“wAtCh ThE tApE”

Mf acts like he’s in the building with Reid and Spags watching film lmfaoooooo what a blowhard
Holy shit you're such a disingenuous bundle of sticks. There is tape out there. You don't need to be Reid or Spags to watch it and see who's the guy running the big boy routes & getting open and who's the hybrid WR/RB that isn't.

You have no argument, and you won't actually address mine. All you're saying is "nuh uh".
Old Yesterday, 07:39 PM   #96
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megatron96 View Post
Yeah, I mean Kamara is still a legit RB1, imo, so I don't see how we make that work, unless Kamara just decides he's good with becoming a backup to Pacheco. Would be freaking nice though, no doubt. Pacheco and Kamara in the same backfield? That would be epic.
Under 4 ypc the last 3 years, lol.
PatMahomesIsGod is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old Yesterday, 07:41 PM   #97
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:
Originally Posted by PatMahomesIsGod View Post
Under 4 ypc the last 3 years, lol.

Look who he's been playing for.

And let's not forget how many people thought CMC was trash before he got traded to SF. Made a lot of 'experts' look like absolute fools. Give Kamara a decent OL, some other weapons to take some of the focus off of him, and a good OC and let's see what happens.
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 08:11 PM   #98
The man you could post like.

Uhh, who the hell ever thought CMC was trash? He was legit their only weapon for literal years. The knock on him has always been durability.
Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 08:14 PM   #99
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sassy Squatch View Post
Uhh, who the hell ever thought CMC was trash? He was legit their only weapon for literal years. The knock on him has always been durability.

Oh there were a few people in here that actually used the word 'trash,' iirc. Don't remember their handles right now, but they know who they are. Went a few rounds with them on the subject in some thread right before he went to SF, because I was dumb enough to say Veach should try and get him, for whatever the cost.

Last edited by Megatron96; Yesterday at 09:01 PM..
Old Yesterday, 08:58 PM   #100
[b]Supporter[/b]

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaVirus View Post

“wAtCh ThE tApE”

In the basement reviewing tape and arguing on this internet bulletin board while his kids play catch with the wife’s bf.
Delano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old Yesterday, 09:00 PM   #101
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delano View Post
In the basement reviewing tape and arguing on this internet bulletin board while his kids play catch with the wife’s bf.
Rent free still I see. Holy **** you're obsessed. Get help weirdo.
Old Yesterday, 09:03 PM   #102
[b]Supporter[/b]

Quote:
Rent fee still I see. Holy **** you're obsessed. Get help weirdo.
Waiting at your keyboard in the stale air of your basement, poised for someone to respond to your shitty takes so you can pop a blood vessel and go off on another angry rant… misspell free.
Delano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old Yesterday, 09:05 PM   #103
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delano View Post
Waiting at your keyboard in the stale air of your basement, poised for someone to respond to your shitty takes so you can pop a blood vessel and go off on another angry rant… misspell free.
The irony when you always pop into threads when I'm arguing with somebody else to try and team up like the little cheerleading bundle of sticks that you are.

You don't even have anything to contribute to the discussion. This is all because I hurt your feels one day.

I don't give a single shit about you, but you're obsessed with me.
Old Yesterday, 09:06 PM   #104
Andy Reid Supporter

Aiyuk is so much better than Deebo. McDuffie handles Deebo so easily in the SB.

He’s really just a YAC player. Aiyuk is a much better route runner and downfield threat.
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 09:07 PM   #105
You gotta kill a few people

Quote:
Holy shit you're such a disingenuous bundle of sticks. There is tape out there. You don't need to be Reid or Spags to watch it and see who's the guy running the big boy routes & getting open and who's the hybrid WR/RB that isn't.

You have no argument, and you won't actually address mine. All you're saying is "nuh uh".
My argument is clear. Meanwhile you’re saying shit like this:

Quote:
Aiyuk is the better player all things even.
No one in this thread agrees with that. Not one front office rep would agree with that. Not one of the 9ers 53-man roster would agree with that.

Your opinion is trash and you are clearly blind. Your “eye test” is stricken from the record.
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.