Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 06-21-2024, 08:22 AM  
The Guy With The Goats

McDonalds Steak Egg and Cheese Bagel is back in the KC area!

For YEARS it was a tradition to stop at the McDonalds at the Matfield Green Service Area on the way up to a Chiefs game because they were the only McDonalds left that still served the Steak Egg and Cheese Bagel breakfast sammich.

Then ****ing Hardees took over the building. My favorite breakfast sammich was gone. It has been almost a decade since I've had it. I wasn't the only one missing it... and McD's finally responded to the demand. First they re-released it on the coasts and it slowly made its way inward.

People who know my love of this sammich sent me a link to a FB group that kept track of where they were being re-released and news finally hit that it was coming back into KC. This morning I had to drive 30 minutes off the farm to take the barn cat to the vet (peeing blood) and decided to take a look at the McD's app on a whim to see if the Excelsior Springs location happened to have it.

THEY DID.

I would post an image of the breakfast but they were rapidly consumed so instead I will leave you with the knowledge that they are back and money saving tip that the McD's app has a buy one get one free option.

Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 06-29-2024, 09:26 PM   #91
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Easy 6 View Post
Most curry is too strong

Change our minds
get tongue surgery
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-29-2024, 10:26 PM   #92
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
You can actually house an entire one of those huh, can't you, you fat ****? Disgusting. Think of all the grease hardening in your arteries right now. Do you wash it down with a chocolate shake? Might as well increase your risk of diabetes if you're going to increase the risk of heart attack at the same time.
Actually I washed it down with super fudge brownie ice cream.
Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2024, 05:42 AM   #93
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

I was intrigued enough to try one of these this morning. My thoughts:

The bad: IT HAD ****ING ONIONS ON IT. WHO IN THE **** PUTS ONIONS ON A BREAKFAST SANDWICH???? I HATE ONIONS! And since I have never in my long life been served a breakfast sandwich anywhere that had onions, I didn't bother to check for them, so I actually bit into one of the goddamn things. Ugh.

The good: After I picked the the ****ing onions off and angrily spat out the one I bit into, it was fine.

The verdict: Did it taste good? Sure. But honestly, it was nothing more than a greasy cheeseburger with eggs on a bagel. It was nothing special, and also a bit heavier than I like for a quick breakfast. I rarely get McDonald's breakfast, but when I do I always get the bacon egg & cheese biscuit. That won't be changing.

My personal favorite breakfast fast food sandwich is the Chick-Fil-A spicy chicken biscuit. It rules.
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-30-2024, 05:44 AM   #94
Bono & Grbac wasn't enough

Onions make the world go round dude
ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-30-2024, 05:51 AM   #95
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-30-2024, 06:19 AM   #96
Bono & Grbac wasn't enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frazod View Post
Why do you hate America?
ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-30-2024, 09:44 AM   #97
Be Kind To Your Pets

If you do order this bagel sandwich, ask them to hold the sauce. The sauce isn't that good, and just makes it sloppy to eat. I have McD's sausage muffin for breakfast a lot because it's just down the street from where I work. I usually order two, throw away one muffin and make a single double sandwich, drench it in Tabasco, and that holds me fine till lunch time.
gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-30-2024, 09:51 AM   #98
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wisconsin_Chief View Post
It's well worth it. You will not find a higher quality breakfast sandwich in the fast food market.

I am not a fast food guy by any stretch, I eat it rarely, but the steak, egg and cheese (and bacon, egg and cheese to a lesser extent) bagels at McD's are an anomaly. They are truly top notch.
The fact this may be true surely signals an end to America, as if many of us weren't already convinced.
Woogieman is not part of the Right 53.Woogieman is not part of the Right 53.Woogieman is not part of the Right 53.Woogieman is not part of the Right 53.Woogieman is not part of the Right 53.Woogieman is not part of the Right 53.Woogieman is not part of the Right 53.Woogieman is not part of the Right 53.Woogieman is not part of the Right 53.Woogieman is not part of the Right 53.Woogieman is not part of the Right 53.
Old 06-30-2024, 10:03 AM   #99
Ain't no relax!

JFC cholesterol though...

Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-30-2024, 10:03 AM   #100
SuperChiefs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woogieman View Post
The fact this may be true surely signals an end to America, as if many of us weren't already convinced.
It's no accident that this guy represents 36% of Americans.

via GIFER

FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-30-2024, 10:10 AM   #101
MVP

those things caused my health to decline in the late 90s.
Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 06-30-2024, 10:11 AM   #102
SuperChiefs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fish View Post

That's horrifying
FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-30-2024, 10:35 AM   #103
Fight, build, win!

I am waiting for Reviewbrah to get on his horse and give us the skinny. I don't trust these other reviewers. They seem to bask in their glory while wincing with every bite.

I am not a big bagel fan, especially for a Sammie. The bread is just too tough. It wants to squeeze out the contents with every bite.

Waiting on the "TheReportoftheWeek"
srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-30-2024, 10:44 AM   #104
TACO SALAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fish View Post

Sugar isn't terrible at least
ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 06-30-2024, 12:18 PM   #105
My Mamma Says

Had one this morning because of this thread.. Meh..
Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.