Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 06-25-2009, 10:50 AM  
I'll be back.

Farrah Fawcett dead

http://www.people.com/people/article...240288,00.html

Farrah Fawcett Dies of Cancer at 62

Farrah Fawcett, who skyrocketed to fame as one of a trio of impossibly glamorous private eyes on TV's Charlie's Angels, has died after a long battle with cancer. She was 62.

Fawcett died at 9:28 a.m. PST at St. John’s Heath Center in Santa Monica, Calif. She had recently returned to St. John's for treatment of complications from anal cancer, first diagnosed three years ago. Her longtime partner Ryan O'Neal was at her side throughout her final days.

Like so much about Fawcett's life – including her bumpy relationship with O'Neal – her heroic struggle to beat the disease was closely followed by her legion of fans.

"I've watched her this past year fight with such courage and so valiantly, but with such humor," Fawcett's Charlie's Angels costar Kate Jackson told PEOPLE in November 2007.

O'Neal, in particular, remained a steadfast supporter of Fawcett, who, despite her frailty, spent the last months of her life filming a TV documentary chronicling her illness, including several trips to Germany to undergo experimental treatment. Fawcett is survived by her son with O'Neal, Redmond, 24, who is currently serving a prison term in California after repeated drug offenses.

Last edited by Hammock Parties; 06-25-2009 at 10:55 AM..
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-25-2009, 07:42 PM   #91
special teams

right before Charlies abgel
want's she the girl who walked the cougar around in the lincoln mercury commercials
the she did a shot on six million dollar man
and the angels?

sound right?

yeah loved the poster
Psyko Tek is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Psyko Tek is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Psyko Tek is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Psyko Tek is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Psyko Tek is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Psyko Tek is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Psyko Tek is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Psyko Tek is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Psyko Tek is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Psyko Tek is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Psyko Tek is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 06-25-2009, 09:17 PM   #92
Damnit Peg

RIP Farrah Fawcett, I am glad her suffering is over.
Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2009, 09:37 PM   #93
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Man View Post
Trivia: a one-time boss of mine was a high school classmate of Farrah's. He reported that she was jaw-dropping even before she became a star.
The only problem I had with her is that she is a Longwhorn.
Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.
Old 06-26-2009, 05:19 AM   #94
Eye for an Eye

Farrah was my girl, couldnt wait to watch Charlies Angels so I could see Jill. I too had the poster and I also had a T-shirt with the poster on it. I also had a life sized poster of her in a blue jump suit type thing with high heels on a 10 speed. Rubbed more than a few out.

R.I.P. Farrah
Raiderhater58 would the whole thing.Raiderhater58 would the whole thing.Raiderhater58 would the whole thing.Raiderhater58 would the whole thing.Raiderhater58 would the whole thing.Raiderhater58 would the whole thing.Raiderhater58 would the whole thing.Raiderhater58 would the whole thing.Raiderhater58 would the whole thing.Raiderhater58 would the whole thing.Raiderhater58 would the whole thing.
Old 06-26-2009, 06:21 AM   #95
He's Mahomie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania View Post
BOOM ... me too. Cheryl Ladd and Loni Anderson as well... (what were my parents thinking)...

RIP
Me too. Along with a "slippery when wet" poster. Those were the days.

RIP Farrah!
MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-26-2009, 06:29 AM   #96
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by MahiMike View Post
Me too. Along with a "slippery when wet" poster. Those were the days.

RIP Farrah!
America 2 years is better than 20!

I hated MJ but have to say **** Farrah.........

Stir.........

But true.

You all have a MJ poster, Its ok say so.......

MAO
Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 06-26-2009, 06:31 AM   #97
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skip Towne View Post
The only problem I had with her is that she is a Longwhorn.
You could not get her, even on a paid job?

Or life?
Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 06-26-2009, 06:37 AM   #98
#triggering

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smed1065 View Post
America 2 years is better than 20!

I hated MJ but have to say **** Farrah.........

Stir.........

But true.

You all have a MJ poster, Its ok say so.......

MAO
Hmm... you're on a serious reerun roll this morning. Not sure really what any of that means.
Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 06-26-2009, 06:57 AM   #99
Reap the whirlwind

RIP Farrah. You will be missed much more than that child molesting kiddy rapist.
Duck Dog is not part of the Right 53.Duck Dog is not part of the Right 53.Duck Dog is not part of the Right 53.Duck Dog is not part of the Right 53.Duck Dog is not part of the Right 53.Duck Dog is not part of the Right 53.Duck Dog is not part of the Right 53.Duck Dog is not part of the Right 53.Duck Dog is not part of the Right 53.Duck Dog is not part of the Right 53.Duck Dog is not part of the Right 53.
Old 06-26-2009, 07:07 AM   #100
Hockey Town

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duck Dog View Post
RIP Farrah. You will be missed much more than that child molesting kiddy rapist.

I think you should take a poll about which one more people care about.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-26-2009, 07:09 AM   #101
#triggering

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mecca View Post

Why is it a popularity contest?

Like everyone, they both had their 'demons'... some demons are worse than others. There's no question which of the two is the most popular and why one is getting more coverage than the other.

And, if it's worded "care about"... MJ loses big on here, I'm would be shocked if Farrah didn't win the "which person do you care most about" debate between those 2.
Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 06-26-2009, 07:12 AM   #102
Hockey Town

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania View Post
Why is it a popularity contest?

Like everyone, they both had their 'demons'... some demons are worse than others. There's no question which of the two is the most popular and why one is getting more coverage than the other.

And, if it's worded "care about"... MJ loses big on here, I'm would be shocked if Farrah didn't win the "which person do you care most about" debate between those 2.
On this exact midwestern based forum sure, on a general forum...not so much.

I know exactly how people on this forum will react before they do because of where it's based.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-26-2009, 07:16 AM   #103
#triggering

Quote:
On this exact midwestern based forum sure, on a general forum...not so much.

I know exactly how people on this forum will react before they do because of where it's based.
I definitely think opinions will vary... you go with the under 35 crowd, there's likely more pro-MJ sentiment. It will also depend on the race aspect as well and don't think it won't.

All in all, it would be a pointless exercise...
Old 06-26-2009, 07:16 AM   #104
Reap the whirlwind

Quote:

So in one breath you say we shouldn't be disrespectful to the child molesting kiddy raper then laugh in the face of dead a Farrah Fawcett because she wasn't "as popular".

Face it, you're now 'that guy'.
Duck Dog is not part of the Right 53.Duck Dog is not part of the Right 53.Duck Dog is not part of the Right 53.Duck Dog is not part of the Right 53.Duck Dog is not part of the Right 53.Duck Dog is not part of the Right 53.Duck Dog is not part of the Right 53.Duck Dog is not part of the Right 53.Duck Dog is not part of the Right 53.Duck Dog is not part of the Right 53.Duck Dog is not part of the Right 53.
Old 06-26-2009, 07:18 AM   #105
Hockey Town

Don't bring up Michael Jackson in the Farrah Fawcett thread and I won't post that, but you made a rather stupid comment that was based nothing more on a personal attack against Michael Jackson in the FARRAH FAWCETT THREAD.