Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 05-15-2024, 06:08 PM  
Andy Reid Supporter

Chiefs schedule released

What we thinking fellas?

RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-16-2024, 02:19 PM   #91
Bono & Grbac wasn't enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Womble View Post
Usually with a cup of tea and a bowl of baked beans.

****ing limeys...
This may interest you

https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/show...postcount=8569
ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-16-2024, 02:32 PM   #92
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by ptlyon View Post
Have you just confused the United Kingdom with the animal kingdom?
Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.
Old 05-16-2024, 02:39 PM   #93
Bono & Grbac wasn't enough

Quote:
Have you just confused the United Kingdom with the animal kingdom?
I equate the united kingdom with Britain, and Britain with kings and queens and limey picks. And I equate the Beatles and the rolling stones in the same light. They can **** the right off.

The kinks are cool though.
ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-16-2024, 03:21 PM   #94
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by New World Order View Post
How do you normally watch chiefs games
Sky Sports show all the standalone games plus 1 early window and 1 late window game plus NFL Redzone on another channel.

Next best thing to a prime time game for me is the late window as usually only 4 games so can see a good chunk of the snaps then. The 1pm games are the killer unless they get picked for the feature game in the UK.
Hayneplane must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Hayneplane must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Hayneplane must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Hayneplane must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Hayneplane must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Hayneplane must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Hayneplane must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Hayneplane must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Hayneplane must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Hayneplane must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Hayneplane must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 05-16-2024, 03:23 PM   #95
Sandbox: Leander Lasercats

We really do rule the entire NFL. They built the broadcast schedule by starting with us and going from there.

Chiefs are now ‘Cowboys-level assets,’ according to the NFL

The Kansas City Chiefs and two-time MVP Patrick Mahomes have become the NFL’s hottest attraction for television audiences.

If the announcement of the 2024 schedule — which sees the Chiefs playing every day of the week except Tuesday — was not evidence enough, NFL broadcast planning vice president Mike North made the point clear during a media call on Thursday morning.

“They’re Cowboys-level assets right now,” he said of the Chiefs. “Knowing that everybody’s going get a certain number of them, being able to pull two Kansas City games out of the mix, put them in a TBD-black box kind of holding spot for the Saturday-Wednesday round robin at the end, we wanted to make sure that we still felt like we could deliver quality Kansas City inventory to NBC.”

As the NFL came to terms with Netflix — which wanted Kansas City as part of its debut package on Christmas Day — schedule-makers had to be sure to appease its familiar partners. North said that to do that, for example, NBC was given three Chiefs games. Those included the season-opener (also an AFC Championship rematch) and two “Sunday Night Football” games.

The league gave ESPN the Chiefs for two “Monday Night Football” games.

“They get a couple of them; they get a division winner in Tampa Bay coming,” North said of the ESPN package. “[ESPN] goes twice to Arrowhead, which is such an incredible experience and venue for our games. Amazon’s getting one — and they really were hoping to see that deployed on Black Friday as they try to continue to build that out.

“FOX [gets] Kansas City-San Francisco. FOX only getting one Kansas City — getting maybe the best Kansas City, arguably, kind of scratches at it for them. That still leaves behind eight Kansas City [games] for CBS, for [Jim] Nantz and [Tony] Romo.”

The Chiefs are now in such high demand that the league can only do the best it can to satisfy its broadcast partners. North seemed pleased with this year’s result, acknowledging there was no way to make it perfect.

“Was everybody over the moon? Maybe not. Maybe FOX was,” he said. “It’s a narrow needle to thread, and it was one of the things we really attacked early in the process, to make sure if we were gonna include Kansas City in the Christmas round robin, that there was going to be enough quality and depth for all the other partners for the rest of the season.”

The Chiefs... Cowboys-level assets. America’s team, indeed.
Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Thumbs Up 5 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2024, 03:52 PM   #96
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hayneplane View Post
Sky Sports show all the standalone games plus 1 early window and 1 late window game plus NFL Redzone on another channel.

Next best thing to a prime time game for me is the late window as usually only 4 games so can see a good chunk of the snaps then. The 1pm games are the killer unless they get picked for the feature game in the UK.
This is the opposite opinion most UK based fans have. Everyone gets the DAZN package which costs a measly £160 per year and gives you every NFL game that season apart from 1 designated Sky Sports game at 1pm ET and 1 game at 4.15pm ET every week.

Sky Sports is extremely expensive and the NFL Game pass on DAZN is cheap. Sky Sports will show 3 games every Sunday and Game pass on DAZN will have every game apart from 2 of them. Sky Sports also has the worst coverage ever with the most boring prick Neil Reynolds coming on screen and chatting ****ing shite every TV timeout. I'd much rather watch MaAuto and AT&T milkers girl commercials instead of Neil ****ing Reynolds.

To summarise - **** Sky Sports.

Last edited by Womble; 05-16-2024 at 04:16 PM..
Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.
Old 05-16-2024, 03:55 PM   #97
I love your mom

Quote:

Same in Canada, TSN shows all the prime time games even the streaming and NFLN exclusives and a late game with CBS/NBC/CTV covering most of early and another late game so I get to watch almost all chiefs games , I don’t like when they play early only time I might not have it televised.
Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2024, 04:06 PM   #98
Why so serious?

Quote:
Originally Posted by saphojunkie View Post
it's no different than a sunday game followed by TNF.
Well, not exactly because you have two short weeks in a row.

And the product of TNF after Sunday games is usually poor with more injuries.
TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-16-2024, 04:17 PM   #99
Starter

Quote:
This is literally the opposite opinion most UK based fans have. Everyone gets the DAZN package which costs a measly £160 per year and gives you every NFL game that season apart from 1 designated Sky Sports game at 1pm ET and 1 game at 4.15pm ET every week.

Sky Sports is extremely expensive and the NFL Game pass on DAZN is cheap. Sky Sports will show 3 games every Sunday and Game pass on DAZN will have every game apart from 2 of them. Sky Sports also has the worst coverage ever with the most boring prick Neil Reynolds coming on screen and chatting ****ing shite every TV timeout. I'd much rather watch MaAuto and AT&T milkers girl commercials instead of Neil ****ing Reynolds.

To summarise - **** Sky Sports.
I understand that point of view from many fans if NFL is the only sport they really follow but for me the Sky Sports package is expensive but covers several of my favourite sports so to then pay for game pass on top of that is hard to justify.
Hayneplane must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Hayneplane must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Hayneplane must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Hayneplane must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Hayneplane must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Hayneplane must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Hayneplane must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Hayneplane must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Hayneplane must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Hayneplane must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Hayneplane must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 05-16-2024, 04:18 PM   #100
Choco Favre

Quote:

Is Sunday Ticket not available through Youtube tv?
New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-16-2024, 04:41 PM   #101
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by New World Order View Post
Is Sunday Ticket not available through Youtube tv?
We do not have Sunday ticket. We have DAZN that will show every game live apart for 2 weekly games which are exclusive to another channel called Sky Sports. If you also have Sky Sports then you have access to every game in the NFL that season. I think Sunday ticket is a US thing. DAZN and Sky have all the rights to the NFL in the UK apart from the international games which are shown on terrestrial TV that is free to watch.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2024, 05:51 PM   #102
The Boom Boom Room

Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2024, 07:47 PM   #103
sorta mod-ish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stryker View Post
Cynthia Frelund...

My models indicate the Chiefs are on their way to winning their ninth straight AFC West division title. Despite two tough games to start the season (hosting the Ravens and Bengals), the schedule is favorable for the reigning Super Bowl Champs, who are not slated to be underdogs in my models in any of their 17 contests. Next Gen Stats show that Kansas City's passing offense averaged just 6.5 air yards per attempt in 2023, the second-lowest mark in the NFL. The addition of receivers Hollywood Brown (free agency) and Xavier Worthy (Round 1 of the draft) should help change things. The Chiefs also benefit from the fact that their hardest four-game stretch of the season comes late in the slate (Weeks 14-17), which means they have a lot of time to establish their offensive identity before facing the likes of the Chargers, Browns, Texans and Steelers in December.

https://www.nfl.com/news/nfl-schedul...or-2024-season
I would do (insert raucous and incredible sexual inuendo here) with Cynthia Freuland.

Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-16-2024, 07:56 PM   #104
In Mahomes I trust!

My uncle, my dad's brother has 2 season ticket seats for NOLA stadium. Texted him tonight for 2 of his tickets for the October 7th game vs Saints. Oh, did I forget to mention the next stadium for the SB Caesars Superdome? GEAUX CHIEFS! 3 peat is inevitable! SB 59! 3 peat or bust!
Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 05-16-2024, 07:59 PM   #105
In Mahomes I trust!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bowser View Post
I would do (insert raucous and incredible sexual inuendo here) with Cynthia Freuland.

Good lord YES! She is sexy as hell!
Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.