Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old Today, 06:57 AM  
Supporter

7/26/24 Daily Training Camp Thread

Back to work today.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 01:10 PM   #91
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nirvana58 View Post
Every highlight video I have seen from camp is basically Mahomes rolling out to his left. Haven't really watched closely but hopefully it isn't because our left side of the line sucks.

Nothing wrong with signing Smith as an insurance policy. We have too much talent and destiny riding on this season to go in with questions on our entire left side of the o line.
One of the Mahomes rolling out to his left plays was the result of the right side of the line. It was from a day or two ago when they were in shells. Karlaftis went inside of Taylor, and Taylor barely got a hand on Karlaftis on the play. It was discussed multiple times in that daily training camp thread.
Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old Today, 01:11 PM   #92
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiTown View Post
Kingsley looks like he's got heavy feet.

He's supposed to be nimble for his size though.
Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old Today, 01:11 PM   #93
The man you could post like.

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
JFC he's a rookie in his first padded practice. Not to mention, does nobody remember Mitchell Schwartz explaining that guys are working on particular things in these 1 on 1s and you can't necessarily take anything from them?
Why are you acting like I've written him off already? To me, he just looks like he may need more development time than what's available before the start of the season. That's always been the most realistic development curve with him. And maybe it is just a rough first day of practice and he's still getting settled in, but he's had some very rough reps today in both 1 on 1s and scrimmage
Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 01:44 PM   #94
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sassy Squatch View Post
Why are you acting like I've written him off already? To me, he just looks like he may need more development time than what's available before the start of the season. That's always been the most realistic development curve with him. And maybe it is just a rough first day of practice and he's still getting settled in, but he's had some very rough reps today in both 1 on 1s and scrimmage
I'm not acting like you wrote him off.

You are however 100% overreacting to a rookies first practice in pads. There's absolutely no reason to panic and call Smith after one ****ing practice. Relax.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 01:50 PM   #95
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by crispystl View Post
After all the shitty linebackers we've had it's so nice to have someone that just never misses a tackle. Dude is a machine.
He is elite when it comes to smarts, instincts, and having a nose for the ball.
penchief 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellipenchief 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellipenchief 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellipenchief 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellipenchief 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellipenchief 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellipenchief 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellipenchief 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellipenchief 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellipenchief 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellipenchief 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old Today, 01:51 PM   #96
Special Teams ACE!!!

Am I the only guy who remembers how bad Donovan Smith looked in the Super Bowl?
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 01:53 PM   #97
Back-to-Back-to-Back.......

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiTown View Post
Kingsley looks like he's got heavy feet.
Hard to be much worse than Morris. Still don't think he will be
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 01:56 PM   #98

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
I'm not acting like you wrote him off.

You are however 100% overreacting to a rookies first practice in pads. There's absolutely no reason to panic and call Smith after one ****ing practice. Relax.
That is what training camp is all about as a fan. Heavily overreacting to the good and the bad where most is meaningless
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 01:59 PM   #99
Consuming CP souls

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sassy Squatch View Post
Welp. Donovan Smith may be getting a call pretty soon
I know your getting dog piled for this. But...uhhh...I thought....the same thing
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 02:03 PM   #100
Out Gunning CP's Fandom Police

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pasta Little Brioni View Post
I know your getting dog piled for this. But...uhhh...I thought....the same thing
Yep. I said as much also. I've been saying it since before training camp. But this is what TC is for and the Chiefs have good coaches to get it worked out.
TEX has disabled reputation
Old Today, 02:04 PM   #101
Special Teams ACE!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWillie View Post
That is what training camp is all about as a fan. Heavily overreacting to the good and the bad where most is meaningless
Have you ever tried ignoring something you claim to not give a shit about?

Give it a try. It's pretty neat.
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 02:05 PM   #102

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pasta Little Brioni View Post
I know Bahktiati is probably donzo but he will be available for insurance at cheap
Old Today, 02:05 PM   #103

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealSNR View Post
Have you ever tried ignoring something you claim to not give a shit about?

Give it a try. It's pretty neat.
I love the kansas city chief
Old Today, 02:25 PM   #104
The man you could post like.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealSNR View Post
Am I the only guy who remembers how bad Donovan Smith looked in the Super Bowl?
Not at all. Thought he looked pretty bad even before he missed games. But the key is he ultimately wasn't bad enough to cost us the game.
Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 02:25 PM   #105
Fish are scared of me

Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.