Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old Today, 01:11 PM  
THREEPEAT!!!

I never imagined I'd be back here with another ****SAVE OUR CHIEFS*** thread...

but here we are. This is a long post and there is no getting around that.

Most of you probably know about SOC but it's been 12 years and 3 Super Bowls since then and there has probably been an influx of new users/fans that don't have any idea so I'm gonna briefly recap what happened just so they can keep up with the rest of this post. 12 years ago the people on this forum were the central supporters of one of the most effective fan rebellions against their team, ever. CP trolled on Social Media, trolled on Craigslist, made videos, came together and flew banners, and organized "Blackout Arrowhead" which was so visually impactful that Marv Albert and Rich Gannon mentioned us on air during a game. It was a glorious time in CP history where we literally turned chicken shit into chicken salad.

Why am I back here talking about this? Well, some wild stuff happened, other things may be happening, and something for sure is happening. I'll elaborate.

Wild Stuff Happened:

MartyMac (SOC & part time CP'er) sent me a message a few months ago to let me know that someone, who very much wanted to remain anonymous (Marty is the only guy who knows who the person is and he isn't telling), wanted to express gratitude for what we did in 2012 with SOC. He asked for ring sizes. A few months later... this shows up. One for each of us.

It is mind blowing to think that the effort put forth by this community into a plan I brought to you played a part in a butterfly effect of events where our team has now won 3 Super Bowls, has become a dynasty, and we literally have the best QB in football history. I wanted to reach out and thank everyone here who donated money/time/voice in support of SOC. Without you none of this happens. I honestly and truthfully believe that if we don't revolt... nothing changes and Pioli would have returned in 2013. WE (CP/SOC) did that.

Wild Stuff *MAY* Be Happening:

I don't have many details yet but there is, apparently, interest in a 30 for 30 style documentary based on the events of the 2012 fan revolt in KC with Bob Fescoe attached. All of this is in it's earliest of stages and no clue if it will actually happen or not but if it does happen... CP will likely play a prominent role in the whole thing. Some may be asked to participate via interviews if they wish to.

What is *ACUTALLY* Happening:

An impromptu CP/SOC get together. This Saturday at Chapelle's at 7PM. The back room is reserved. MartyMac wants to do a "ring presentation" for the fellas involved in SOC but more than anything... we just want to hang out for a while. We never really got to do that as a group since, at the time, we were spread all over the US. Since CP was the cradle of SOC we figured we would extend the invitation to those of you who might be interested in meeting/hanging out/celebrating the success of the Chiefs since Pioli was fired.

To be clear... your tab is your own. LOL
pr_capone is obviously part of the inner Circle.pr_capone is obviously part of the inner Circle.pr_capone is obviously part of the inner Circle.pr_capone is obviously part of the inner Circle.pr_capone is obviously part of the inner Circle.pr_capone is obviously part of the inner Circle.pr_capone is obviously part of the inner Circle.pr_capone is obviously part of the inner Circle.pr_capone is obviously part of the inner Circle.pr_capone is obviously part of the inner Circle.pr_capone is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 04:34 PM   #91
Ultrabanned

I had season tix for two seasons before I got married and busy with life.

2011 and 2012

I've always had shit timing. But I was there for this
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 04:34 PM   #92
Life is changing..

Didn't the pilot who flew the banner say you were doing " God's work" or something similar? That has always stuck in my mind as an LOL moment.
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 04:35 PM   #93
**** the Raiders

Quote:
Originally Posted by displacedinMN View Post
I think that is the default insult to someone. You are a bandagon fan. I get that too, but I deal with 8th grade boys. Then I pull out my pic of me at Arrowhead in 1991 and the History of Arrowhead book that mentioned NWMO marching band doing the chop. /stupidity of 8th grade boys.
After years and years of Pats bandwagon fans, it’s understandable why some would jump to that conclusion.
Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 04:37 PM   #94
Mahomes: We Are All Witnesses

I view my donation to SOC as an investment that eventually led to Andy Reid, Mahomes, Veach, and Super Bowls.

Worth every cent.
FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 04:41 PM   #95
Starter

This is really just outstanding. Good work by everyone involved. This predates my knowledge that CP existed, but I appreciate the effort as I am 53 and an KC-area native, and been a Chiefs fan all of my life. I watched games in those years that they sucked too.
DCTwister is not part of the Right 53.DCTwister is not part of the Right 53.DCTwister is not part of the Right 53.DCTwister is not part of the Right 53.DCTwister is not part of the Right 53.DCTwister is not part of the Right 53.DCTwister is not part of the Right 53.DCTwister is not part of the Right 53.DCTwister is not part of the Right 53.DCTwister is not part of the Right 53.DCTwister is not part of the Right 53.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 04:52 PM   #96
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by George Liquor View Post
See my above post since you're obviously not getting enough attention in this thread.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 04:58 PM   #97
Veteran

who or what is SOC? details por favor
poolboy 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellipoolboy 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellipoolboy 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellipoolboy 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellipoolboy 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellipoolboy 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellipoolboy 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellipoolboy 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellipoolboy 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellipoolboy 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellipoolboy 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old Today, 05:00 PM   #98
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by poolboy View Post
chiefs sucked

we flew a bunch of plane banners over chiefs games telling them they sucked

sold some t-shirts, ran a social media campaign trying to get the GM fired

got everyone to wear black at arrowhead, forcing national media to cover us

pioli fired, we are legend
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 05:05 PM   #99
pie is never free

Quote:
Oh wow bro, we gotta get you on the deep dive quick study program asap!
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 05:13 PM   #100
Pedantic

That’s so freaking cool.
DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 05:15 PM   #101
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiderhater View Post
After years and years of Pats bandwagon fans, it’s understandable why some would jump to that conclusion.
I thought I'd run into that more than I do, but I'm also an old fart, and I think being a bandwagon jumper is much more of a young person's game.

And of course, woe be unto anybody who accuses me of being one, for then they'll get my well-practiced diatribe of how being a Chiefs fan prior to the Mahomes era was like a decades-long death sentence, and I can site example after example of how much it sucked, year after year after miserable year. Fifty years between Super Bowls, the first one I was too young to remember? Check. Twenty-two years between playoff wins? Check. Multiple years with the best record only to get bounced at home in the divisional round? Check. Finally bad enough to get a number one pick and the best player available is a goddamned lineman? Check. Montana getting obliterated in the AFCCG? Check. Lin Elliot? Check. Grbac over Gannon? Check. Broncos spraying their uniforms with Pam? Check. Baker's out of bounds kickoff? Check. No punt game? Check. Massive halftime lead blown and losing to the ****ing Colts in the playoffs AGAIN? Check. Mariotta catching his own deflected pass and Triplette's forward progress call? Check. Dee Ford? CHECK. And those are just the high points of the low points. They'll always shut up and go away long before I run out of things to bitch about.
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 05:16 PM   #102
pie is never free

Quote:
I can't find the original thread for some odd reason, it should've been added to the HOC a loooooong time ago... I'm hoping someone else can step in to get you up to speed

But heres a starter kit

https://www.kmbc.com/article/save-ou...future/3673663

https://www.arrowheadpride.com/2012/...kout-arrowhead

https://arrowheadaddict.com/2012/11/...s-thing-about/

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/...ave-our-chiefs
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 05:20 PM   #103
I'll be back.

Old Today, 05:22 PM   #104
I'll be back.

it's crazy what we did

https://www.youtube.com/@SaveOurChiefs/videos
Old Today, 05:23 PM   #105
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frazod View Post
I thought I'd run into that more than I do, but I'm also an old fart, and I think being a bandwagon jumper is much more of a young person's game.

And of course, woe be unto anybody who accuses me of being one, for then they'll get my well-practiced diatribe of how being a Chiefs fan prior to the Mahomes era was like a decades-long death sentence, and I can site example after example of how much it sucked, year after year after miserable year. Fifty years between Super Bowls, the first one I was too young to remember? Check. Twenty-two years between playoff wins? Check. Multiple years with the best record only to get bounced at home in the divisional round? Check. Finally bad enough to get a number one pick and the best player available is a goddamned lineman? Check. Montana getting obliterated in the AFCCG? Check. Lin Elliot? Check. Grbac over Gannon? Check. Broncos spraying their uniforms with Pam? Check. Baker's out of bounds kickoff? Check. No punt game? Check. Massive halftime lead blown and losing to the ****ing Colts in the playoffs AGAIN? Check. Mariotta catching his own deflected pass and Triplette's forward progress call? Check. Dee Ford? CHECK. And those are just the high points of the low points. They'll always shut up and go away long before I run out of things to bitch about.
I love it when I'm accused of being a bandwagon fan, because it's true. I fully admit to being a bandwagon fan. I jumped on the bandwagon in about 1967 when I was 6 years old. Never got off.
RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote