Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 09-12-2023, 01:13 AM  
EvOlVeD

Return on investment for Rodgers is...

$18,512,500 per play. Holy hell this man ruins everything he touches

it's either that or he is Robin Hood and going to hand out all his rapings from the NFL after his career is over.
Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 09-12-2023, 05:18 PM   #91
That's just f***in' stupid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Womble View Post
I'm struggling to figure out a way we can take advantage of the Rodgers injury by some sort of trade that involves CEH heading to the Jets. I am sure someone smarter than me can figure this out but I'm drawing a blank at the mo.
CEH, Skyy, & Gabbert for Breece Hall and Hardman
HC_Chief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.HC_Chief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.HC_Chief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.HC_Chief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.HC_Chief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.HC_Chief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.HC_Chief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.HC_Chief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.HC_Chief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.HC_Chief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.HC_Chief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 09-12-2023, 06:43 PM   #92
Hockey Town

Aaron Rodgers' season-ending injury impacted the entire New York Jets offense, but perhaps none more than Garrett Wilson.

The second-year wide receiver was primed for a breakout season with Rodgers under center, and the four-time MVP quarterback apologized to Wilson after tearing his Achilles on the team's first drive of a Week 1 win over the Buffalo Bills.

"At halftime I just went in to check on him in the training room and just make sure I gave him a hug and told him I love him," Wilson said on 98.7 FM ESPN New York. "It really hurt my heart. He told me 'sorry, kid' and said he loved me back and that was it. Just truly heartbroken."
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-12-2023, 06:45 PM   #93
Needs more middle fingers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mecca View Post
Aaron Rodgers' season-ending injury impacted the entire New York Jets offense, but perhaps none more than Garrett Wilson.

The second-year wide receiver was primed for a breakout season with Rodgers under center, and the four-time MVP quarterback apologized to Wilson after tearing his Achilles on the team's first drive of a Week 1 win over the Buffalo Bills.

"At halftime I just went in to check on him in the training room and just make sure I gave him a hug and told him I love him," Wilson said on 98.7 FM ESPN New York. "It really hurt my heart. He told me 'sorry, kid' and said he loved me back and that was it. Just truly heartbroken."
Welp.....guess he's just gonna have to force a trade to KC then. It's the only way.
ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2023, 06:51 PM   #94
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxing View Post
Welp.....guess he's just gonna have to force a trade to KC then. It's the only way.
Gabbert would look good in a jets uniform
A Salt Weapon threw an interception on a screen pass.A Salt Weapon threw an interception on a screen pass.A Salt Weapon threw an interception on a screen pass.A Salt Weapon threw an interception on a screen pass.A Salt Weapon threw an interception on a screen pass.A Salt Weapon threw an interception on a screen pass.A Salt Weapon threw an interception on a screen pass.A Salt Weapon threw an interception on a screen pass.A Salt Weapon threw an interception on a screen pass.A Salt Weapon threw an interception on a screen pass.A Salt Weapon threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 09-12-2023, 07:45 PM   #95
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megatron96 View Post
Can anyone explain the point of the Nyj OTs cut-blocking like that? Not that they were shitty efforts, I can see that, but why even employ cut-blocks on those plays? Especially when the first one was as shitty as it was.
The play was a quick slant to Rodger’s left. Three steps, plant and throw. The LT throws a cut block so the DE drops his hands and hopefully goes down to create a better throwing lane. On the play in question the WR was wide open and Rodgers didn’t throw it for some reason.
Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 09-12-2023, 07:49 PM   #96
Hockey Town

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiefnj2 View Post
The play was a quick slant to Rodger’s left. Three steps, plant and throw. The LT throws a cut block so the DE drops his hands and hopefully goes down to create a better throwing lane. On the play in question the WR was wide open and Rodgers didn’t throw it for some reason.
Because the LT completely whiffed on his cut thus making the rusher in Rodgers throwing lane.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-12-2023, 08:02 PM   #97
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Because the LT completely whiffed on his cut thus making the rusher in Rodgers throwing lane.
Wasn’t a complete whiff, but close. Doesn’t change the fact the throw should have been made.
Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 09-12-2023, 08:04 PM
Simply Red
This message has been deleted by Simply Red. Reason: JC forget it. Ugh - nothing working today!
Old 09-12-2023, 08:06 PM   #98
In Search of a Life

https://youtu.be/4bVDfY60Q4Y?si=oL6wQVuHNwZtVQV5

Pause it at 40/41 seconds. You see the WR on the left running an open slant
Old 09-12-2023, 08:39 PM   #99
The Beast Inside Your Head

Brady was the exception. 40 year old dudes can't play QB.
BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-12-2023, 11:00 PM   #100
Old, not Dead

There is karma in this world.. both Rogers and the Jets deserve all the karma that comes their way...
LongSufferingToady must have mowed badgirl's lawn.LongSufferingToady must have mowed badgirl's lawn.LongSufferingToady must have mowed badgirl's lawn.LongSufferingToady must have mowed badgirl's lawn.LongSufferingToady must have mowed badgirl's lawn.LongSufferingToady must have mowed badgirl's lawn.LongSufferingToady must have mowed badgirl's lawn.LongSufferingToady must have mowed badgirl's lawn.LongSufferingToady must have mowed badgirl's lawn.LongSufferingToady must have mowed badgirl's lawn.LongSufferingToady must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 09-12-2023, 11:26 PM   #101
The Boom Boom Room

Quote:
Originally Posted by LongSufferingToady View Post
There is karma in this world.. both Rogers and the Jets deserve all the karma that comes their way...
There's definitely not a manifestation of gods writing wrongs because of Tom Brady's career
Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-12-2023, 11:27 PM   #102
The Boom Boom Room

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigCatDaddy View Post
Brady was the exception. 40 year old dudes can't play QB.
He had the refs in his pocket
Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2023, 02:48 AM   #103
DeadPunisher

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwistedChief View Post
I would go so far as to say it might be the most rollercoaster-ish devastating injury any fan base has ever experienced given the circumstances. Terrible if you love football too as the Jets were going to be a lot of fun to watch.
Today on the radio, Tim Grunhard talked about what it would have been like if 4 plays into the 1993 season, Joe Montana had been injured and out for the year & possibly never play again, and that made me have empathy for Jets fans.

Because, honestly, Rodgers is kinda just an unlikable asshole who happens to be an NFL quarterback, and because he has a shit personality I didn't really feel bad for Jets fans at all, but old number 61 gave me a different perspective.
ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 09-13-2023, 04:20 AM   #104
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwistedChief View Post
Why would they think Trey Lance is the answer?
Jets
jallmon would the whole thing.jallmon would the whole thing.jallmon would the whole thing.jallmon would the whole thing.jallmon would the whole thing.jallmon would the whole thing.jallmon would the whole thing.jallmon would the whole thing.jallmon would the whole thing.jallmon would the whole thing.jallmon would the whole thing.
Old 09-13-2023, 04:27 AM   #105
MVP

Quote:

What is it with all the narcissistic love bombs to Aaron Rodgers?
Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote