Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 05-17-2024, 07:29 AM  
Seeking the Truth daily

Unruly Golfer arrested!!

Butker thrilled media moves to Scotty
HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-17-2024, 06:43 PM   #91
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by dlphg9 View Post
My favorite part is that the citizen gets multiple bull shit charges because a dumb shit traffic cop wants to assert his authority. ****ing low life loser.
I imagine everyone involved is ready to let it go and move on. However, I imagine the cop has every personal injury attorney in Kentucky calling him.
K9Texan is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.K9Texan is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.K9Texan is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.K9Texan is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.K9Texan is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.K9Texan is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.K9Texan is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 05-17-2024, 07:14 PM   #92
No Keys, No Problem

Quote:
Originally Posted by K9Texan View Post
I imagine everyone involved is ready to let it go and move on. However, I imagine the cop has every personal injury attorney in Kentucky calling him.
I don't think the officer has any pants to stand on. He himself decided to do a half TJ Hooker onto the vehicle. It sounds like the officer became aggressive for no real reason and didn't understand what was going on.
Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 05-17-2024, 07:25 PM   #93
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWillie View Post
His golf game definitely isn't boring. He's the best ball striker on the planet overall but other than that he's not gravitating for TV. This is not a new take. He lacks charisma, is not outspoken, he operates like a robot, has the most boring press conferences ever. You don't ever see any emotion out of him but he's trying. In the last year he is trying to be a bit more engaging.

For TV you would rather him be a villain or a hero. Bryson and Sergio may be dbags but at least its good TV. Tiger chucking clubs and cussing when hes sucking and fist pumping when he's on is great for reeling in the common fan. You would think in this day and age for social media these guys would be more fun but instead you get Patrick Cantlay, Scottie Sheffler and Brian Harmon.
Like you’re ever going to approve of a devout Christian. If he was a rabid atheist or satanist he’d probably be your favorite celebrity in the sporting universe.
JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 3     Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2024, 07:24 PM   #94
Supporter

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	scotty.jpg
Views:	35
Size:	60.3 KB
ID:	127494  
HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2024, 08:15 PM   #95
sorta mod-ish

BAH GAWD KING THAT'S SCOTTIE SCHEFFLER'S MUSIC
Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2024, 08:22 PM   #96
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by HonestChieffan View Post
I like the idea "I didnt know it was a cop, I thought it was some security guy so running over his ass was OK cause Im like a golfer"

Golf people are not generally as bad as soccer people.

Glad he had a great round.
Yes having cop jump on top of your car is the same thing as running them over.
dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 05-19-2024, 06:34 AM   #97
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by ptlyon View Post
I get this reference. Wonder who else does...
Creepshow II. Not as good as the first however it had its moments.
crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 05-19-2024, 07:05 AM   #98
Bono & Grbac wasn't enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by crayzkirk View Post
Creepshow II. Not as good as the first however it had its moments.
Atta boy! That mean we're old?
ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-19-2024, 07:21 AM   #99
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by dlphg9 View Post
Yes having cop jump on top of your car is the same thing as running them over.
There’s a term for LEOs who lie.

They’re called Brady cops.
PatMahomesIsGod is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.PatMahomesIsGod is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 05-19-2024, 07:23 AM   #100
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by TLO View Post
Let's see the body cam footage.
Conveniently wasn’t on.
PatMahomesIsGod is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.PatMahomesIsGod is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 05-19-2024, 07:27 AM   #101
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by HemiEd View Post
When I played Winged Foot it was my understanding that they didn't even allow woman on the premises and Medinah was also less than integrated. Not sure how they are now, but I would be surprised if they are still that way.
Has to be the most peaceful place on earth.
notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-19-2024, 07:28 AM   #102
Bono & Grbac wasn't enough

Anybody know if there is TV coverage right now?

NM - moron alert. Espn at 9.

Last edited by ptlyon; 05-19-2024 at 07:38 AM..
ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-19-2024, 09:48 AM   #103
Ultrabanned

Quote:
Originally Posted by PatMahomesIsGod View Post
Conveniently wasn’t on.
This is surprising!

Darn things are always off and/or malfunctioning! Just really hard tech to make work I guess.
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-19-2024, 01:48 PM   #104
Indian Twitter

Quote:
Originally Posted by HemiEd View Post
When I played Winged Foot it was my understanding that they didn't even allow woman on the premises and Medinah was also less than integrated. Not sure how they are now, but I would be surprised if they are still that way.
When I played Wolf Creek in the late 70's they didn't allow women. I don't know if that's changed since then or not. It was a little weird playing in the MO State Am on a course in Kansas though. I was young and skinny and that Kansas wind was blowing my ass all over the place. It was a bad day for me and a lot of others that day.
philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 05-20-2024, 01:31 PM   #105
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by HonestChieffan View Post
I like the idea "I didnt know it was a cop, I thought it was some security guy so running over his ass was OK cause Im like a golfer"

Golf people are not generally as bad as soccer people.

Glad he had a great round.
It's almost as if you have an algorithm that you enter a few prompts into and it spits out the worst possible take for any given scenario.

Congrats, must have taken you a long time to develop it.
JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.