Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 06-30-2020, 07:45 PM   #2
The Insider

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeepPurple View Post
I'm still with Directv, have been since 2008. With youtube.tv do you have an on-screen guide? If not, how do you know what shows are on? I figured since I'm retired and only have just a few enjoyable things in life, I'm not going to sweat spending an extra $100 a month when I watch a lot of TV and find it's convenient with Directv.
Yes, YouTube TV has an on-screen guide. And the best feature is you can program the stations in any order you like. I programmed all the stations I watch the most at the front. The rest I put in order of my old DirectTV list.
ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-30-2020, 08:41 PM   #3
Plays to win the game!

One more $15 hike is going to lose me, I’m not letting them get to the same price as cable which they’re getting really close.
Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 06-30-2020, 08:50 PM   #4
Ain't no relax!

Yeah... so much for that. They've priced themselves out of my range. That's too bad...

Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-01-2020, 08:57 AM   #5
Damn it feels good.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fish View Post
Yeah... so much for that. They've priced themselves out of my range. That's too bad...
Yep, I've been on the fence about it for awhile now. I really like the service in general, but I find I'm not watching much these days. I'll probably go back to it (if, big if) the NFL starts back up, but otherwise I'm not getting much value.
SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 09-03-2020, 01:05 PM   #6
Ain't no relax!

Youtube TV adds NFL Network for next week.

NFL Network and YouTube TV reach new carriage agreement

NFL Network and NFL RedZone are now on YouTube TV.

One week before the start of the 2020 season, NFL Media and YouTube TV announced a new carriage agreement to bring the two NFL-based channels to YouTube TV subscribers.

NFL Network is available on YouTube TV's base package as of Thursday. NFL RedZone is also available now, as part of YouTube TV's new add-on package, Sports Plus, which launched Thursday. Host Scott Hanson will be delivering every touchdown from every game on Sunday afternoons during the NFL regular season beginning Sept. 13.
Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2020, 01:43 PM   #7
a.k.a. Lenny

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fish View Post
Youtube TV adds NFL Network for next week.

NFL Network and YouTube TV reach new carriage agreement

NFL Network and NFL RedZone are now on YouTube TV.

One week before the start of the 2020 season, NFL Media and YouTube TV announced a new carriage agreement to bring the two NFL-based channels to YouTube TV subscribers.

NFL Network is available on YouTube TV's base package as of Thursday. NFL RedZone is also available now, as part of YouTube TV's new add-on package, Sports Plus, which launched Thursday. Host Scott Hanson will be delivering every touchdown from every game on Sunday afternoons during the NFL regular season beginning Sept. 13.

Good news. Hope they can keep the monthly cost down for a couple of years.

Last edited by Boon; 09-03-2020 at 03:52 PM..
Boon must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Boon must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Boon must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Boon must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Boon must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Boon must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Boon must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Boon must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Boon must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Boon must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Boon must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 09-03-2020, 02:20 PM   #8
Sometimes it's black and white

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boon View Post
Good news. Hope they can keep the monthly cost dow for a couple of years.
NFL network is the first new channel YTTV has added that I might actually watch.

They keep adding channels and jacking up the price so you are back to a cable bundle.

I wish they would offer a sports lover package for a reduced price. But like cable companies they are gonna charge as much as they can.

There aren't a lot of options. Could probably save a few bucks with sling but by the time you add additional channels and the DVR option it wasn't much. At least last time checked.

If they could just end the monopoly on Sunday Ticket.
Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 09-03-2020, 02:05 PM   #9
In Mahomes I trust!

Greatest move we ever made. I love Roku and YouTubeTV. I wish I would have cut the cord 2 years ago. It's nice paying $63.00 a month (includes Netflix) vs. close to $300 for DirecTV or cable.
Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 09-03-2020, 02:06 PM   #10
Fight, build, win!

I had a message about this this morning when I logged in to youtube tv. Sports Plus which includes Redzone and lesser channel with a lot of bs soccer will add 11.00 bucks a mont to your billing.
srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-03-2020, 02:09 PM   #11
Fight, build, win!

I am happy to get the NFL Network added to my standard package but I don't think redzone for 11 bucks more is worth that.

Change my mind as I have never had redzone
srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-03-2020, 02:23 PM   #12
Sometimes it's black and white

Quote:
Originally Posted by srvy View Post
I am happy to get the NFL Network added to my standard package but I don't think redzone for 11 bucks more is worth that.

If KC is not playing, RZ can be fine to have on in the background. But for me, RZ without Sunday Ticket would be a little irritating. If I start to get into a game on RZ, I like to be able to directly switch to it.
Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 09-03-2020, 02:24 PM   #13
Ain't no relax!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Pagan View Post
If KC is not playing, RZ can be fine to have on in the background. But for me, RZ without Sunday Ticket would be a little irritating. If I start to get into a game on RZ, I like to be able to directly switch to it.
I totally avoid RedZone for that reason. It's like the ADHD version of NFL. Drives me crazy.
Old 09-03-2020, 04:06 PM   #14
Fight, build, win!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Pagan View Post
Yeah this doesn't sound like its for me for that price. If I want to watch highlights of other teams I don't want it popping in my chiefs game day experience. I can get that package to watch any game after its live viewing has ended for next to nothing on eBay.
Old 09-03-2020, 04:48 PM   #15
In Mahomes I trust!

Quote:
Originally Posted by srvy View Post

It is only good for Fantasy Football - close coverage of all games as they enter the red zone. That's about it.
Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.