Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 03-14-2021, 02:28 PM  
Most Valuable Villain

****OFFICIAL 2021 NFL Free Agency Megathread****

Tampering period ends tomorrow. Post all the signings in here.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-20-2021, 01:17 PM   #1021
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by In58men View Post
Top 3 OL? Bro, just ****ing stop. Thuney was a great pick up, I never said anything bad about that move (go ahead and search). Sorry, but I’m not a fan of coming out of retirement parties. That’s a big red ****ing flag.
Thuney wasn’t a top 3 offensive lineman in free agency?

If you think he was a great pickup why are you saying “the best we can do is Kyle Long” and pretending it didn’t happen?

Seems pretty obvious that you were trolling. Or are you just ****ing reeruned? Maybe that’s the issue here.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-20-2021, 01:20 PM   #1022
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by BossChief View Post
Honestly, I’m not terribly far off from where you are in terms of those 2 deals.

Even jumping both offers 5-10% over the eventual signing numbers, they were both still great values at positions of need.

I’m disappointed those 2 deals didn’t get done...especially the Silverback deal.

That move alone would have changed the whole landscape of the offense.

Signing both would have made the offense nearly unstoppable, even to the most talented and well coached defenses.

I’m just waiting to be too critical until we see the whole picture here...the route Veach takes may well end with a better result than what we can see right now.
The 49ers were apparently prepared to beat any offer we made. After the SB loss, they weren’t going to let us take Williams too. They had a clear advantage already having him in their organization for a year. There’s nothing we could’ve done about that.

And JuJu stayed in Pitt for less money. It clearly would’ve taken a significant overpay to get him to even consider leaving.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-20-2021, 01:34 PM   #1023
Generational Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
The 49ers were apparently prepared to beat any offer we made. After the SB loss, they weren’t going to let us take Williams too. They had a clear advantage already having him in their organization for a year. There’s nothing we could’ve done about that.

And JuJu stayed in Pitt for less money. It clearly would’ve taken a significant overpay to get him to even consider leaving.

If the $$$ are equal or close Juju probably make the right business decision. He has 5 million plus followers on different social media platforms.

Bet lots are Steeler fans. He'll move on when he gets a bigger multi year offer.
MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 03-20-2021, 01:38 PM   #1024
Baba Ganoush

I'm told WR Kenny Golladay has agreed to go to the #Giants, per source. "Done" they said
In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-20-2021, 01:40 PM   #1025
Andy Reid Supporter

At this point I hope we get Reiter back so these ****ing mocks quit giving us Landon Brokedickerson
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-20-2021, 01:41 PM   #1026
SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

Golladay got paid. Damn.
pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-20-2021, 01:41 PM   #1027
Baba Ganoush

The #Giants and Kenny Golladay have a 4 year, $72M deal with a max of $76M with $40m guaranteed

Like I said he’s wanting #1 WR money, no ****ing thanks.
In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-20-2021, 01:41 PM   #1028
Stay positive, don't give up

Quote:
I'm told WR Kenny Golladay has agreed to go to the #Giants, per source. "Done" they said
@RapSheet: The #Giants and Kenny Golladay have a 4 year, $72M deal with a max of $76M with $40m guaranteed
Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 03-20-2021, 01:45 PM   #1029
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
At this point I hope we get Reiter back so these ****ing mocks quit giving us Landon Brokedickerson
Oh I don’t think we have to worry about that being the pick after the Chiefs missed out on Williams.

I’d bet anything that it will be OT or DE in the 1st.
Old 03-20-2021, 01:53 PM   #1030
Generational Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sure-Oz View Post
@RapSheet: The #Giants and Kenny Golladay have a 4 year, $72M deal with a max of $76M with $40m guaranteed
Nice get if his knee is good.

I would have done 1 year 15..but wow.
MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 03-20-2021, 02:05 PM   #1031
In Search of a Life

I thought the Giants taking Smith at 11 made a lot off sense.

Now I have no clue what they will do. I suppose that could be a spot for a trade down if Matt Jones is going to go as high as some are saying.
Old 03-20-2021, 02:12 PM   #1032
The man you could post like.

Quote:
The #Giants and Kenny Golladay have a 4 year, $72M deal with a max of $76M with $40m guaranteed

Like I said he’s wanting #1 WR money, no ****ing thanks.
Hell to the naw, to the naw naw.
Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-20-2021, 02:14 PM   #1033
▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sure-Oz View Post
Yikes. That's crazy
-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-20-2021, 02:17 PM   #1034
Consuming CP souls

Quote:
When was I ****ing trolling?

Yes, I was pissed that we struck out twice (Juju and Williams) and I still am. Why is that considered trolling?

I would much rather have Juju than Reynolds or any other WR and Williams more than Okung. Sometimes people need to vent, sorry you’re so ****ing perfect.
You've been menstruating non stop since FA started
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2021, 02:29 PM   #1035
Baba Ganoush

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pasta Little Brother View Post
You've been menstruating non stop since FA started
Oh ****ing well