Retired Bearcat

I've Caught the Cancer [RIP]

Obituary:
https://www.fohnfuneralhome.com/obit...ichael-brattin

Quote:
In Loving Memory
Michael Anthony Brattin
July 6, 1976 - August 2, 2024

Michael Anthony Brattin, age 48, of Mt. Vernon, Missouri passed away peacefully on August 2, 2024, at his home.

He was born July 6, 1976, in Cassville, Missouri the son of David and Doris (Sanders) Conner. On October 20, 2007, Michael married the love of his life, Emme Robertson in Carthage, Missouri. Their union was blessed with love, laughter, and the joy of raising a family together. Michael is survived by his father, David Conner; devoted wife, Emme Brattin; three sons, Dalton Brattin and his wife Shanya of Monett, Missouri, Chad Brattin of Exeter, Missouri and Brett Brattin of Mt. Vernon, Missouri; one daughter, Jayda Brattin and her fiancé Tyler Yeargain of Exeter, Missouri; one brother, Eric Brattin and his wife Donna of Davenport, Florida; one sister, Tobie Jones and her husband Brandon of Buena Vista, Colorado; six grandchildren; two grand dogs and two grand cats.

Preceding him in death were his mother, Doris (Sanders) Conner and grandparents, James and Bonnie Sanders.

Michael graduated in 1994 from Purdy High School in Purdy, Missouri, his pursuit of knowledge led him to Crowder College in Neosho, Missouri, where he earned his associate's degree in accounting. He worked as an accountant for Damar Worldwide in Aurora, Missouri.

Michael attended the Covenant Baptist Church in Mt. Vernon. Outside of work and church, he was an avid fan of the Kansas City Chiefs, reveling in the excitement of football season each year. His love for the game was just one of the many passions that he shared with his family and friends. Michael also enjoyed being outside, whether it was tending to his yard, enjoying a family barbeque, playing friendly games of pig basketball and golf, or simply taking a moment to appreciate the beauty of nature.

Services will be held at 2:00 P.M. Tuesday, August 6, 2024, at Fohn Funeral Home in Cassville, Missouri. Pastor Rick Cooper will be conducting the services. Burial will be at Maplewood Cemetery in Exeter, Missouri.

The family will receive friends from 5:00 until 6:00 P.M., Monday, August 5, 2024, at Fohn Funeral Home in Cassville.

Contributions may be made to Three Rivers Hospice in memory of Michael.

FOHN FUNERAL HOME
Cassville, Missouri
417-847-2141
5/25/23 Update:
Spoiler!

Original Post:
Spoiler!

Last edited by DaFace; Yesterday at 03:10 PM..
HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 03-22-2024, 01:45 AM   #1021
The Constitutional Choo choo

Keep rocking on you shiny diamond
LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-31-2024, 10:23 AM   #1022
Retired Bearcat

Just like to say happy Easter to all of CP. You bunch of morans and butt eaters are awesome.

Woke up feeling good this morning so I jumped on the scale to see how much more weight I've lost. FU cancer...I've managed to put all the weight back on and a few extra lbs to boot. Still not ready to run a 5k but I'm actually going to try one sometime this spring.
HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.
Thumbs Up 16 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2024, 11:04 AM   #1023
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by HayWire View Post
Just like to say happy Easter to all of CP. You bunch of morans and butt eaters are awesome.

Woke up feeling good this morning so I jumped on the scale to see how much more weight I've lost. FU cancer...I've managed to put all the weight back on and a few extra lbs to boot. Still not ready to run a 5k but I'm actually going to try one sometime this spring.
That's ****ing amazing. Happy Easter buddy.
IA_Chiefs_fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.IA_Chiefs_fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.IA_Chiefs_fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.IA_Chiefs_fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.IA_Chiefs_fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.IA_Chiefs_fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.IA_Chiefs_fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.IA_Chiefs_fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.IA_Chiefs_fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.IA_Chiefs_fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.IA_Chiefs_fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2024, 11:15 AM   #1024
Politically Incorrect

HAYWIRE HAS RISEN!

PRAISE BE TO GOD!

That Easter egg up the butt trick did wonders.
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2024, 11:34 AM   #1025
Fish are scared of me

Quote:

Incredible, whatever you're doing, DO IT MORE!

KICKING CANCERS ASS AT IT'S FINEST!
Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-31-2024, 11:50 AM   #1026
Retired Bearcat

Quote:
Originally Posted by scho63 View Post
HAYWIRE HAS RISEN!

PRAISE BE TO GOD!

That Easter egg up the butt trick did wonders.
****er....I laughed
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2024, 12:03 PM   #1027
Snacks Are Under My Apron

Happy Easter

Keep kicking that ass
threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-31-2024, 12:29 PM   #1028
Retired Bearcat

Quote:
Originally Posted by threebag View Post
Happy Easter

Keep kicking that ass
Didn't have my glasses on when I first read that. You was about to receive an angry phone call
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2024, 01:34 PM   #1029
pie is never free

Quote:
Didn't have my glasses on when I first read that. You was about to receive an angry phone call
keep eating that ass, buddy!
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-31-2024, 04:37 PM   #1030
Spiraling down the Drain

Keep going Mr. HayWire!
BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-03-2024, 11:25 AM   #1031
In Search of a Life

Nice!
IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-19-2024, 10:08 AM   #1032
MVP

Just told my doctors that I’m done with my monthly cancer treatments.
Tired of not being able to remember anything for 4 days afterwards
Tired of not being able to talk
Tired of pills and doctor appointments
I’m just tired of it all
Lived 2 years longer than they said I would
I’m going for quality over quantity
sec
seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 21 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2024, 10:41 AM   #1033
Kind of a mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by seclark View Post
I’m just tired of it all
sec
Sorry to hear that man, but I can't say I blame you. A miserable life isn't necessarily a life worth living. I hope your remaining time is better without having to deal with all of that.
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-19-2024, 01:42 PM   #1034

Quote:
I’m just tired of it all
sec
Aww, man. Sorry to hear both that it has been that awful, and that you ultimately were forced to make such a tough choice. Praying that the rest of your days are as happy, full, and comfortable as they can be.
wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-19-2024, 03:18 PM   #1035
New and Improved

Quote:
I’m just tired of it all
sec
Here's to your time being the best it can be.
stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.