Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 09-16-2019, 04:17 PM  
Baby Cry Cry

Schefter: Jalen Ramsey has asked for a trade

https://twitter.com/adamschefter/sta...813515777?s=21
St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.
Old 09-17-2019, 10:58 AM   #1021
Replaced by a future HOFer !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE! View Post
That's right, because it is Stephon Gilmore.
Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2019, 10:59 AM   #1022
In Search of a Life

"S*** happens. It is what it is." Says he'll let God and his agent do their work. Asked follow-up questions, he keeps saying he's excited to play Thursday. "I want all my dogs to go out there and ball. I want to go out and ball with them -- if I'm still here."

I want my dogs to ball? Can someone translate please?
Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2019, 11:00 AM   #1023
He's Mahomie!

The media is drilling him like Bob Mueller...closes conference. lol
MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-17-2019, 11:00 AM   #1024
Hockey Town

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiefshrink View Post
It's easy to say that when Gilmore doesn't play for a dumb organization, Gilmore was thought of was a solid CB in Buffalo.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-17-2019, 11:00 AM   #1025
Needs more middle fingers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halfcan View Post

Really? I mean that's not even new or uncommon slang.
ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-17-2019, 11:01 AM   #1026
Go Beavers!

Quote:
"S*** happens. It is what it is." Says he'll let God and his agent do their work. Asked follow-up questions, he keeps saying he's excited to play Thursday. "I want all my dogs to go out there and ball. I want to go out and ball with them -- if I'm still here."

Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2019, 11:01 AM   #1027
MVP

Quote:

Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2019, 11:01 AM   #1028
In Search of a Life

What was the point of that? No wonder he wants out of Jacksonville.
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-17-2019, 11:02 AM   #1029
The man you could post like.

Uhh, why was he put in front of a live mic?
Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-17-2019, 11:03 AM   #1030
Needs more middle fingers

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
What was the point of that? No wonder he wants out of Jacksonville.
I'm still surprised Jville would even allow a player to have a PC just to discuss trade rumors.
ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-17-2019, 11:04 AM   #1031
Hey Teacher!

One good thing about Ramsey, he has that “persona” that he believes he is the best and one needs that in order to be the best. I like that about him. It gives him that cockiness, swagger and ability to play with an edge. Thats great. That is something of real true need and value at the CB position. There is no substitute on how important that is. Dude has the right mentality in a way.
bricks 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibricks 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibricks 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibricks 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibricks 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibricks 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibricks 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibricks 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibricks 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibricks 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibricks 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 09-17-2019, 11:04 AM   #1032
Replaced by a future HOFer !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mecca View Post
It's easy to say that
because he does his job and he does it the best regardless.
Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-17-2019, 11:06 AM   #1033
Baby Cry Cry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiefshrink View Post
Please, no one would be saying this if he didn’t go to NE. He’s an amazing corner right now but imagine Ramsey with BB as his coach?
St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.
Old 09-17-2019, 11:06 AM   #1034
In Search of a Life

He actually was smart you could tell he wanted to just light up management and Marrone.
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-17-2019, 11:06 AM   #1035
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frosty View Post

This is what Sammy did to him the first game.

I guess our dog balled better than he balled.

Maybe he meant "bawled" he spent most of the game crying like a bitch.
Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.