Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 10-19-2021, 01:55 PM  
Banned!

***Official 2021-2022 NBA Thread***

Season tips off tonight! LET'S GOOOOO!!!!
Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-23-2022, 08:51 AM   #1006
Please squeeze

Quote:
Originally Posted by KC_Connection View Post
And Draymond Green does what in comparison?
Throws his hands up in the air and starts yapping lol. Though I did see him in the 2nd half not say a word on his last couple of fouls. I think he is close to missing a game because of all his T's in the playoffs.
dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-23-2022, 08:53 AM   #1007
Perpetual Mediocrity

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaVirus View Post
I've thought Jayson Tatum has been a big crybaby for most of this postseason.
He better play better than whatever game 3 was going forward because I don’t know what the hell that game was supposed to be. The best players on championship teams can’t have games like that.
KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 05-23-2022, 08:55 AM   #1008
I Like The Kansas City Chiefs

Quote:
Meh, Marcus Smart would have pretended like he was shot on such a play (and the refs probably would have ate it up). Curry, for example, dived to the ground several times in the Memphis series on virtually no contact, including one crucial loose ball on a rebound at the end of a game (and was rewarded with foul shots). They’re all just trying to win a game and flopping is part of it.
I don’t have an issue with the flopping.

My issue is with continuing to cry about it AFTER it was reviewed.

And yes, it’s very common and just part of the game. I get that.
smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-23-2022, 08:56 AM   #1009
The talking stonehead

Quote:
I've thought Jayson Tatum has been a big crybaby for most of this postseason.
To be fair to him, though, he did grow up in St. Louis. They breed tons of little bitches their.
POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 05-23-2022, 09:07 AM   #1010
You gotta kill a few people

Quote:
He better play better than whatever game 3 was going forward because I don’t know what the hell that game was supposed to be. The best players on championship teams can’t have games like that.
I think the Celtics are a really good team. They've got guys they can lean on when Tatum is struggling, but he can't shoot so poorly and he definitely can't turn the ball over so frequently.

At one point the other night he was like 3/14 with PJ Tucker harassing him. Why take so many shots when Jaylen Brown is completely capable of dropping 40 any game? Their role players can be leaned on too.
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-23-2022, 10:20 AM   #1011
Please squeeze

Herro is out tonight.
dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-23-2022, 10:24 AM   #1012
Sometimes it's black and white

Quote:
Originally Posted by smithandrew051 View Post

I'm enjoying watching Luka play more than I used to, his offensive game has grown on me.

But you can bitch about a call or pout about a call. Luka does look a bit like a cry baby when he complains.
Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 05-23-2022, 02:08 PM   #1013
MVP

Quote:
I think the Celtics are a really good team. They've got guys they can lean on when Tatum is struggling, but he can't shoot so poorly and he definitely can't turn the ball over so frequently.

At one point the other night he was like 3/14 with PJ Tucker harassing him. Why take so many shots when Jaylen Brown is completely capable of dropping 40 any game? Their role players can be leaned on too.
When any player (let alone a superstar) has 10 points and 6 turnovers in a game, it means the team would play better without him.

He had issues with Matthews guarding him in the last series. Now it's with Tucker. Two old players. That can't happen if you're a young superstar. He should be clowning these guys.

The main problem is that Brown and Tatum are weak ball handlers. If you swarm them, they are turnover machines. Plus, their decision making is poor. It's improved this season but it's still inconsistent.
Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.
Old 05-23-2022, 02:41 PM   #1014
Please squeeze

Quote:
Originally Posted by JudasRising20 View Post
When any player (let alone a superstar) has 10 points and 6 turnovers in a game, it means the team would play better without him.

He had issues with Matthews guarding him in the last series. Now it's with Tucker. Two old players. That can't happen if you're a young superstar. He should be clowning these guys.

The main problem is that Brown and Tatum are weak ball handlers. If you swarm them, they are turnover machines. Plus, their decision making is poor. It's improved this season but it's still inconsistent.
Yeah he really struggled with Matthews while averaging 27 pts a game. he did a great job lol
Old 05-23-2022, 02:46 PM   #1015
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirk digler View Post
Yeah he really struggled with Matthews while averaging 27 pts a game. he did a great job lol
He turns the ball over a lot. You can score a lot but be inefficient. Durant scored against the Celtics but everyone talked about his inefficiency.

Anyway, a superstar can't have two playoff games with only 10 points. That's just pathetic. Even if you're playing poorly, get to the free throw line at least. Find some way to score if the shot isn't landing.
Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.
Old 05-23-2022, 03:07 PM   #1016
Please squeeze

Quote:
Originally Posted by JudasRising20 View Post
He turns the ball over a lot. You can score a lot but be inefficient. Durant scored against the Celtics but everyone talked about his inefficiency.

Anyway, a superstar can't have two playoff games with only 10 points. That's just pathetic. Even if you're playing poorly, get to the free throw line at least. Find some way to score if the shot isn't landing.
In the regular season he averaged 2.9 which is less than Curry who had 3.2

But yes in the playoffs he has upped his average some, last series it was 3.4 and so far this series it is bad with 16 turnovers in 3 games. Game 2 he only had 3 so the 2 losses he had alot of turnovers.
Old 05-23-2022, 06:39 PM   #1017
Special Teams ACE!!!

Everybody loves Wiggins now, but he’s always been a soft ass bitch. That’s who he’ll always be.

It’s easy to be a saint in paradise
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-23-2022, 07:06 PM   #1018

Miami is 2-17. Oof.
smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-23-2022, 07:08 PM   #1019

Old 05-23-2022, 09:10 PM   #1020
El Gato Gordo Loco

Quote:
Originally Posted by smithandrew051 View Post

I have issues with both of those things.

Almost all fans, American ones, HATE flopping. And the NBA won't do anything about it.
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.