Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 01-24-2021, 08:31 PM  
Life is changing..

Let's talk about the Tampa Bay Buccaneers (Super Bowl Edition)

Second straight Super Bowl win incoming.

Time to send old man Brady out to pasture.
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-31-2021, 05:54 PM   #1006
MVP

Revenge for XXXIX
OrtonsPiercedTaint wants to die in a aids tree fire.OrtonsPiercedTaint wants to die in a aids tree fire.OrtonsPiercedTaint wants to die in a aids tree fire.OrtonsPiercedTaint wants to die in a aids tree fire.OrtonsPiercedTaint wants to die in a aids tree fire.OrtonsPiercedTaint wants to die in a aids tree fire.OrtonsPiercedTaint wants to die in a aids tree fire.OrtonsPiercedTaint wants to die in a aids tree fire.OrtonsPiercedTaint wants to die in a aids tree fire.OrtonsPiercedTaint wants to die in a aids tree fire.OrtonsPiercedTaint wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 01-31-2021, 05:57 PM   #1007
Sometimes it's black and white

Quote:
Originally Posted by BossChief View Post
I’m honestly having a tough time finding a method TB has to win this one.
Muffed punts.

Tipped passes that turn into pick sixes.

TB's pass rush against GB was deadly and KC's OL is iffy.

Horrible officiating.

Brady has managed to get a half dozen rings somehow.

Injuries.

I could go on you know...
Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2021, 05:59 PM   #1008
Consuming CP souls

Quote:
Originally Posted by UChieffyBugger View Post
GUYS!!!..CAN WE STOP THE ARROGENT TALK PLEASE? YES MOST PEOPLE HAVE US AS THE FAVOURITES BUT LET US NEVER FORGET THAT THE FOOTBALL GODS KICKED OUR ASS FOR 50 FREAKING YEARS AND ONE GUY ON THE OTHER SIDE HAS HAD LUCK BEYOND BELIEF. SO LET'S BE HUMBLE AND JUST HOPE AND PRAY OUR GUYS PLAY TO THEIR FULL POTENTIAL..THAT'S ALL WE CAN ASK FOR AND LET THE CHIPS FALL WHERE THEY MAY. LET'S GO!!!.
Mahomes is their huckleberry. Chill.
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-31-2021, 07:00 PM   #1009
21st Century Schizoid Fan

If we play our A game, we win. Period. End of story. We’re that good. Everyone in the league knows it.
siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2021, 07:44 PM   #1010
Thank you

Quote:
GUYS!!!..CAN WE STOP THE ARROGENT TALK PLEASE? YES MOST PEOPLE HAVE US AS THE FAVOURITES BUT LET US NEVER FORGET THAT THE FOOTBALL GODS KICKED OUR ASS FOR 50 FREAKING YEARS AND ONE GUY ON THE OTHER SIDE HAS HAD LUCK BEYOND BELIEF. SO LET'S BE HUMBLE AND JUST HOPE AND PRAY OUR GUYS PLAY TO THEIR FULL POTENTIAL..THAT'S ALL WE CAN ASK FOR AND LET THE CHIPS FALL WHERE THEY MAY. LET'S GO!!!.
No
carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-31-2021, 07:49 PM   #1011
Veteran

Quote:
You won't even watch the game, so why do you care? Just catch the highlights on ESPN and let us enjoy 4 quarters of us kicking their asses.
rydogg58 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirydogg58 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirydogg58 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirydogg58 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirydogg58 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirydogg58 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirydogg58 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirydogg58 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirydogg58 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirydogg58 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirydogg58 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2021, 07:52 PM   #1012
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Quote:
I used to think like this. But it doesn't mean shit.

My lucky hat has no bearing on this team. Neither does my unlucky hat, or my black cat, who was in the den with me when I watched the Chiefs win the Super Bowl last year. There is no such thing as karma - that's a horseshit concept that little people make up to make themselves feel better about getting ****ed over by the big people. Whether I talk shit, or don't talk shit, or save an orphan from a burning building, or go on a homicidal rampage, it will have exactly **** all to do with the game.
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 5 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2021, 07:53 PM   #1013
Supporter

Tampa can't beat us. We can only beat ourselves. The Chiefs know their business. Just get it done.
mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2021, 07:54 PM   #1014
MVP

Mahomes has an extreme arrogance/narcissism that he mostly keeps hidden. You can bet he hasn’t forgotten that the one who makes out with dudes ruined a historic season two years ago. He’s going to embarrass this asshole.
RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2021, 08:11 PM   #1015
CP'S "MOST HATED" 😆

Quote:
Originally Posted by rydogg58 View Post
You won't even watch the game, so why do you care? Just catch the highlights on ESPN and let us enjoy 4 quarters of us kicking their asses.
Oh miss me the bs "i'm a better fan than you" crap..."why do i care"? Cause i'm a fecking chiefs fan you moron. We haven't won anything yet and speaking as if it's a formality is naive imo. We've won one damn championship...no need to be overly cocky.
UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 3     Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2021, 08:15 PM   #1016
Hockey Town

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frazod View Post

My lucky hat has no bearing on this team. Neither does my unlucky hat, or my black cat, who was in the den with me when I watched the Chiefs win the Super Bowl last year. There is no such thing as karma - that's a horseshit concept that little people make up to make themselves feel better about getting ****ed over by the big people. Whether I talk shit, or don't talk shit, or save an orphan from a burning building, or go on a homicidal rampage, it will have exactly **** all to do with the game.
Yea none of that shit matters, none of it.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-31-2021, 08:16 PM   #1017
I Like The Kansas City Chiefs

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar View Post
Mahomes has an extreme arrogance/narcissism that he mostly keeps hidden. You can bet he hasn’t forgotten that the one who makes out with dudes ruined a historic season two years ago. He’s going to embarrass this asshole.
Yup.

Also, that disaster happened on our own field. I’m sure Mahomes would love to return the favor.

Despite outplaying Brady in practically every stat that matters, Brady still had the nerve to come to the locker room and give Mahomes the “Big brother, little brother speech” after the game. Arrogant piece of shit.

I bet it still eats at Mahomes when he thinks about the media gushing over Brady after that game, despite Mahomes being so much better.

Time to destroy the Buccaneers and send a message.
smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2021, 08:16 PM   #1018
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frazod View Post

^this^ those days are done... We can be confident fans and feel good. The Bucs should have gotten beat last week, a fluke dumb ass play before the half and a 8 yard drive after a turnover and they still had to hold on by the skin of their teeth. Can we lose, sure, but it would have to take some monumental mistakes.
IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-31-2021, 08:18 PM   #1019
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:
Mahomes has an extreme arrogance/narcissism that he mostly keeps hidden.
Do tell...
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-31-2021, 08:50 PM   #1020
Rockin' yer FACE OFF!

Quote:
Um, what you call arrogance and narcissism I call confidence and bravado.

Blow it out yer ass wit that shit.
InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote