Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 09-17-2022, 04:16 PM  
Retired Bearcat

I've Caught the Cancer [RIP]

5/25/23:
Quote:
Originally Posted by HayWire View Post
Thank you all. Been a wild week

The doc said to start getting ready. Called on the family in for good bye...you guys are part of my family.

The doctors are guessing a couple of weeks left

Spoiler!

Last edited by Bearcat; 05-25-2023 at 03:11 PM..
HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 03-11-2024, 02:10 PM   #1006
Snacks Are Under My Apron

**** yeah Hay, keep on kicking that ass
threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2024, 02:54 PM   #1007
Kind of a mod

Quote:
Thanks bud. I'm wondering if it isn't a little of both. Just kind of cranky about the shit I've been through with this.

The doctor literally looked me in the eyes and said you wont make it a year. ****ing bitch....watch this.

I'm feeling good enough that I might get the face paint out and take my boys to a game this year.

I've said it before and I'll say it again....this place and the people here helped tremendously.
Damn man, that's awesome! I know that in some ways it's probably frustrating to have made your peace with things and now have it keep dragging on, but given the alternative, I hope your spirits are staying high. That'd be incredible if you and the boys can make it out!
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2024, 11:11 AM   #1008
MVP

Quote:
Thanks bud. I'm wondering if it isn't a little of both. Just kind of cranky about the shit I've been through with this.

The doctor literally looked me in the eyes and said you wont make it a year. ****ing bitch....watch this.

I'm feeling good enough that I might get the face paint out and take my boys to a game this year.

I've said it before and I'll say it again....this place and the people here helped tremendously.
I very sincerely hope that you are able to do that. I'm assuming you're not just laid up in bed then if you are feeling good enough for a game.
dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 03-12-2024, 11:48 AM   #1009
Retired Bearcat

Quote:
Originally Posted by dlphg9 View Post
I very sincerely hope that you are able to do that. I'm assuming you're not just laid up in bed then if you are feeling good enough for a game.
Still not 100% but better. At one point I was laid up. Had a hospital bed in my living room and I had to wear a ****ing diaper to bad.....good times.
HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 03-12-2024, 08:58 PM   #1010
Snacks Are Under My Apron

Have you gotten your Taco Tico fix yet?
threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-12-2024, 10:04 PM   #1011
What's up braj?

How great is it going to be explaining to potential employers that you got a Chiefsplanet tattoo on your hand because you were told you were going to die lmao
Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-13-2024, 08:29 AM   #1012
In Search of a Life

Quote:

That is so good to hear man. I really hope you get to take your boys to a game this year.
Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-13-2024, 06:27 PM   #1013
Retired Bearcat

Quote:
Originally Posted by threebag View Post
Have you gotten your Taco Tico fix yet?
The disappointment was bad. 4 bites and straight to the trash can
Old 03-13-2024, 07:57 PM   #1014
Supporter

Quote:
Im actually feeling better now. Shit is confusing.
That is awesome news! Keep fighting the fight!
HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-16-2024, 10:59 AM   #1015
Starter

Keep up the good fight Hay. I have to tell you that the way you are fighting this is inspiring. God bless you.
ChiefsFan63 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.ChiefsFan63 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.ChiefsFan63 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.ChiefsFan63 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.ChiefsFan63 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.ChiefsFan63 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.ChiefsFan63 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.ChiefsFan63 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.ChiefsFan63 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.ChiefsFan63 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.ChiefsFan63 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 03-16-2024, 12:08 PM   #1016
In Search of a Life

Quote:
At what point to I get pissed? I was informed by the docs i would be dead months ago.

I'm happy to be alive but **** me....this shit has been an out of control roller coaster
Good to see you are still posting. I hope you are doing as well as possible. I’m sure it’s been an enormous mental drain. Keep proving the docs wrong.
Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 03-16-2024, 01:43 PM   #1017
Sexiest Athlete

OK, so this thread has hit 1,000 posts; has Veach offered you a contract yet, Hay?
Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-17-2024, 04:37 AM   #1018
Retired Bearcat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Elvis View Post
OK, so this thread has hit 1,000 posts; has Veach offered you a contract yet, Hay?
Conditional 7th rounder for the 2036 draft
Old 03-17-2024, 05:09 AM   #1019
Retired Bearcat

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiefsFan63 View Post
Keep up the good fight Hay. I have to tell you that the way you are fighting this is inspiring. God bless you.
Thanks bro. My intention wasn't to inspire anyone. I, for the most part, just wanted to vent.

Family isn't always the best to vent to......they're kinda going through stuff themselves
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2024, 03:30 PM   #1020
In Search of a Life

Hey good to see you're telling cancer to **** off and keeping on keepin on
BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.