Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 09-08-2020, 06:38 PM  
Veteran

2020 College Football

With many teams/conferences withdrawing from competition this year, it's going to be an interesting race to the top. My bold prediction? Army is the only team to play enough games to be eligible for a bowl and wins the National Championship by default.

Army shut out Middle Tennessee, Navy got destroyed by BYU, and Air Force is too scared to play anybody other than the other academies. Who'd you watch this weekend?

CFB-Week-1
Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 01-01-2021, 10:11 PM   #991
21st Century Schizoid Fan

Jeeeeeeez
siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-01-2021, 10:11 PM   #992
Please squeeze

Fields making a case to the Jets

Game oval
dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-01-2021, 10:12 PM   #993
Now you've pissed me off!

If you can't get stops on defense it doesn't matter how long of a field you give the other team. Pretty clear Dabo doesn't understand risk-reward.
'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-01-2021, 10:12 PM   #994
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mecca View Post
He will be Haskins part deux if he goes there.
Oh come on, not a huge Fields fan by any means, but he’s better than Haskins. Haskins has never had a gutsy impressive performance like this. Fields is 10 times the competitor/leader alone.

I agree that it likely wouldn’t end well, but that’s taking it too far, just like the dude calling Lawrence Goff.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-01-2021, 10:13 PM   #995
The Constitutional Choo choo

Have fun Bama.
LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-01-2021, 10:13 PM   #996
Hockey Town

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirk digler View Post
Fields making a case to the Jets
I just don't understand what a bad team thinks they can do with him, he can throw 6 TDs in back to back games to win the title, it won't change that view I have.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-01-2021, 10:13 PM   #997
The man you could post like.

Jets fans right now be like

Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-01-2021, 10:13 PM   #998
Mahomes: We Are All Witnesses

Ohio State/Alabama playing for a NC in Miami’s home stadium... JFC brutal.
FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-01-2021, 10:14 PM   #999
Elway be drinkin' again

I don't care much for Venables so I am having a good laugh at his D getting torched
Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2021, 10:14 PM   #1000
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501 View Post
I still don't understand all the people shitting on fields before tonight. The dude is a big work in progress reading defenses. But nobody in their right mind should ever compare him to past osu QBs. Physical ability wise the dude has incredible talent.
He's outplaying Lawrence by a country mile (while obviously injured).
Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2021, 10:14 PM   #1001
Hockey Town

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
Oh come on, not a huge Fields fan by any means, but he’s better than Haskins. Haskins has never had a gutsy impressive performance like this. Fields is 10 times the competitor/leader alone.
Ok sure but he is not going to succeed without a good coach that can fix him before he plays...

If he's a top 5 pick it's not gonna happen.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-01-2021, 10:16 PM   #1002
Now you've pissed me off!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88 View Post
Still should have gone for it on 4th and 6.
Yeah, but what if they got stopped and gave them a short field? They might score a TD in just a few plays.

It never ceases to amaze me how much faith coaches put in defenses when there is no reason to believe they can generate stops. Whether it's Vermeil or Dabo, it's all the same.
'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-01-2021, 10:16 PM   #1003
Hockey Town

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla View Post
Do you think he sits even remotely close to Lawrence as an NFL prospect? That's mainly what this is about.
Old 01-01-2021, 10:16 PM   #1004
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mecca View Post
Ok sure but he is not going to succeed without a good coach that can fix him before he plays...

If he's a top 5 pick it's not gonna happen.
I agree, but he has a much better shot than Haskins, and we don’t know who his HC is going to be yet.

The Jets, if they make the right hire, aren’t as bad of a situation as people make them out to be.

Douglas’s first rookie class looked good this year, and they have some other young pieces along with a lot of draft capital again.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-01-2021, 10:17 PM   #1005
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla View Post
Don't get me wrong. I see Lawrence as one of the more can't miss prospects we've seen in some time. But Lawrence's stock is already set. I think fields takes a lot of unfair hits to his stock because people think he's a typical osu qb bust. He's easily the best QB prospect osu has seen in some time.
chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.