Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Saccopoo Memorial Draft Forum
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 10-10-2023, 08:45 PM  
MVP

2024 WR Class

Some interesting WRs in the upcoming class, who do you like?

1st - 2nd RD WR Targets:

Keon Coleman, FSU, 6-4, 215, 4.6
Emeka Egbuka, OH ST, 6-1, 205, 4.3
Adonai Mitchell, TX, 6-4, 195, 4.5
Troy Franklin, ORG, 6-3, 185, 4.41
Xavier Legette, SC, 6-1, 225, 4.29
Brian Thomas, LSU, 6-4, 205, 4.35
Xavier Worthy, TX, 6-1, 175, 4.22
Ja'Lynn Polk, WAS, 6-2, 205, 4.48
Johnny Wilson, FSU, 6-7, 235, 4.42
Branden Rice, USC, 6-3, 210, 4.38
Malachi Corley, WKU, 5-11, 200, 4.46
Jermain Burton, BAMA, 6-0, 195, 4.31

*This entire class is tall WTF?

Last edited by Couch-Potato; 03-24-2024 at 01:08 PM..
Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 02-19-2024, 01:41 PM   #976
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForeverChiefs58 View Post
Whos rankings are these?
Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 02-19-2024, 01:43 PM   #977
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dunerdr View Post
Whos rankings are these?
That's DraftBuzz.com's rankings.

Thought I saw yesterday that Mel Kiper didn't include Franklin in his Top 10 WRs.
Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2024, 01:52 PM   #978
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by kcbubb View Post
Burton didn’t make the list? Who else got left out?
Burton has been pretty universally rated in the late 90s to around 115.

Javon Baker is the only other one I've seen fluctuate quite a bit.
kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2024, 01:58 PM   #979
MVP

One guy I think you guys should put some time into is Jacob Cowing. We all know how Reid likes his minis. Kid is a player.
kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 02-19-2024, 02:58 PM   #980
In Search of a Life

Explain to me again guys, why am I not supposed to like Corley?
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-19-2024, 04:01 PM   #981
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
Explain to me again guys, why am I not supposed to like Corley?
He doesn't run routes and doesn't have blazing speed. There are quality of competition concerns and he's undersized. At best, he's a Skyy Moore level prospect.

You can like him in the 4th round. Don't like him before that.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-19-2024, 04:07 PM   #982
Veteran

I watch Corley's tape and I see a lot of poor tackling (bad competition). "YAC King" is a cool moniker though.
wachashi must have mowed badgirl's lawn.wachashi must have mowed badgirl's lawn.wachashi must have mowed badgirl's lawn.wachashi must have mowed badgirl's lawn.wachashi must have mowed badgirl's lawn.wachashi must have mowed badgirl's lawn.wachashi must have mowed badgirl's lawn.wachashi must have mowed badgirl's lawn.wachashi must have mowed badgirl's lawn.wachashi must have mowed badgirl's lawn.wachashi must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 02-19-2024, 04:36 PM   #983
Tossed Salad & Scrambled Eggs

Dropping this here. This is the group that charts WRs & QBs and puts out the route tree graphics each year.

Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-19-2024, 04:36 PM   #984
Starter

Corley’s work at the senior bowl was impressive. His cuts were sharp and his short area quickness jumped out.

Level of competition notwithstanding, it’s hard to ignore his elite contact balance and aggressive running style.

As crow mentioned earlier, Cowing is one to watch. He’s super quick and can uncover as fast as anyone in the draft class.
iSavedLatin is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutiSavedLatin is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutiSavedLatin is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutiSavedLatin is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutiSavedLatin is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutiSavedLatin is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutiSavedLatin is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutiSavedLatin is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutiSavedLatin is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutiSavedLatin is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutiSavedLatin is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
Old 02-19-2024, 04:42 PM   #985
Generational Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by kcbubb View Post
Agreed. I wouldn’t be surprised if we waited until the third round to pick a WR because of how deep this class is. I would be surprised at all if we draft fatties for our first two picks. I’d bet DT with our first and OL with our 2nd.

This is our wr room by regular season receiving yards.

Rice
Watson
MVS
Skyy Moore
Kad Toney
Mecole Hardman free agent
Richie James free agent
Justyn Ross

Whether we like it or not, I expect MVS, skyy and Toney to be back. I also expect Ross to be back. Will we resign Hardman? I don’t know. If he’s cheap, we might. Richie James is gone. We also need a punt returner. The depth at WR in this draft might allow us to take a WR later and Our oline and dline are more of a need.

It would be absolutely moronic to keep a spot on the roster for Skyy Moore who is worse than guys like Chris Conley who were available on other team's practice squads or to pay MVS another year with a 14 MILLION DOLLAR CAP HIT.

Don't even get me started on Toney who the Chiefs coaches did not want to even play when they had 1 decent NFL WR on the roster in Rice.
MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2024, 04:54 PM   #986
M-I-Z-Z-O-U

Re: Franklin, poking around earlier today I saw that he had a 63% contested catch rate in 2022, so I don't know that it's a huge, huge issue like recent discussion.

But in an Andy Reid offense, does it really matter THAT much.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kccrow View Post
Reuter's attempt here seems so far off of consensus that it's bordering on wtf status for me. I'm totally for cutting against the grain a bit, I do the same. But having guys like McKinstry and Franklin in the late 2nd and Suamataia and Nubin in the 3rd screams a bit too loudly at me.
Yeah, his board seems to need quite a bit of work.
duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-19-2024, 05:18 PM   #987
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic View Post
It would be absolutely moronic to keep a spot on the roster for Skyy Moore who is worse than guys like Chris Conley who were available on other team's practice squads or to pay MVS another year with a 14 MILLION DOLLAR CAP HIT.

Don't even get me started on Toney who the Chiefs coaches did not want to even play when they had 1 decent NFL WR on the roster in Rice.
I agree. Toney and MVS are gone. Patrick was so ****ing frustrated with both of this year that I think the ship has already sailed for both. I think Moore will have to fight for a roster spot, and could easily lose out, because there are already 3 slot guys in camp next year in Shi Smith, Anthony Miller, and Nikko Remigio and there will no doubt be a few more.
Old 02-19-2024, 06:13 PM   #988
Generational Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by kccrow View Post
I agree. Toney and MVS are gone. Patrick was so ****ing frustrated with both of this year that I think the ship has already sailed for both. I think Moore will have to fight for a roster spot, and could easily lose out, because there are already 3 slot guys in camp next year in Shi Smith, Anthony Miller, and Nikko Remigio and there will no doubt be a few more.
I don't care if they bring Skyy to one more training camp but he should be not be guaranteed a spot just because he was drafted high.
MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 02-19-2024, 06:16 PM   #989
Tossed Salad & Scrambled Eggs

REMIGIO!!! Forgot about that roster stash from last year. He was fun to watch.
Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-19-2024, 06:26 PM   #990
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic View Post

Zero percent chance MVS is back at his cap number.

Pretty close to zero percent chance Toney's back after being a healthy scratch in the playoffs and Super Bowl.

Zero percent chance Moore doesn't enter camp. That doesn't mean he necessarily makes the team, but they won't just cut him out of spite.
Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote